Selling Sarah - M looking for strong F writer - Taken

Started by Athos, October 15, 2011, 04:19:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Athos

Backstory

“No! Please no!” Cried Ivan Roshenko as his head snapped back from the blow. Droplets of blood from his broken nose splattered the nearby cupboard as he fell against the kitchen cabinet, In front of him stood the figure who had struck him, Sergei Faustin: enforcer for the Baikov crime syndicate. He flexed his fingers and looked down at his bruised knuckles.

“Now look at what you have made me do, Ivan.” Sergei spoke softly, his voice as thin and sharp as a razor blade. “I did not come to hear you beg. I came to be paid what I’m owed.”

Cowering on the floor, Ivan looked up at his attacker. “I’m sorry, I don’t have the money!” He all but sobbed. “Please don’t kill me, I’ll do anything!” There was a wild desperation in his eyes that made Sergei sick to his stomach. The man didn’t deserve to be called Russian, hell he didn’t even deserve to be called a man. Sergei couldn’t help but sneer as he lashed out with his foot and kicked Ivan squarely in the stomach.

The noises that the beaten man made as he wretched and heaved on the ground only made all the more pathetic by his begging. “Please, no more! I’ll do whatever you want.”

“What I want is my money,” Sergei repeated as he squatted down next to Ivan’s prone form. From inside of his finely cut suit jacket he pulled a .22 caliber pistol and placed it against Ivan’s forehead. “It’s not such a hard thing to you understand, I think. I’ve waited patiently until now, Ivan. This is your last chance.”

“No!” Screamed Ivan as his eyes seemed to pop out of his head. Realizing that he was about to die, he  searched frantically back and forth, looking for something, anything to appease Sergei. “No, please! You can take anything...anything at all.” Sergei had seen this before, many times. Ivan would beg and plea and cry until the very end.

Looking around, Sergei followed Ivan’s gaze slowly but found only trinkets, nothing that would begin to settle the debt. “I’m sorry, Ivan.” He replied quietly. “There’s nothing you could give me that I would want.”

“N-no, no please...my daughter!” Ivan exclaimed, tears running down his face. “Sarah, you can take her! Look!” He said pointing to a picture of a teenage girl hanging on the wall. “She’s beautiful and she just turned sixteen! Take her and let me live! Please, I beg you.”

Just when Sergei’s opinion of the man seemed like it could not have gotten any lower, it did. Yet as he looked at the photograph, his cold mind calculated. She was old enough to be useful as a whore and young enough to earn for many years, but that wasn’t his business. He knew many pimps and they were all slime. He didn’t want to associate with that. Still, there was something in girl’s eyes that spoke of a delicious sweetness. If he took her, that didn’t mean he had to put her on the streets.

He could keep her all to himself.

“Fine, where is she?” He said after several moments.

“At school,” replied Ivan. “S-she won’t be home for another hour.”

“Get up,” ordered Sergei as he stood and put his gun back inside his jacket. “We will wait.”

Plot

The story would follow sixteen year old Sarah as she is given to Sergei as payment for her father’s debt. Rather than put her on the streets as a whore, Sergei decides to keep her as his own personal slave. As he trains her and uses her, Sergei would slowly begin to see potential in her and the two would become close as he brings her into his world. Roleplay would include heavy NC and BDSM themes. Anyone who’s interest feel free to send me a PM or reply here.

Thanks!

Current roleplay status:  Looking for new stories.

"Weep," said Athos, "Weep, heart full of love, youth and life! Alas, I would I could weep like you!"

Miyu

I will very much love to rp this with you if you wish

Haibane

Athos

Thanks Haibane, it just came to me. Also, thank you very much for your interest Miyu, but the story has been taken. Maybe we can play something else sometime. :)

Current roleplay status:  Looking for new stories.

"Weep," said Athos, "Weep, heart full of love, youth and life! Alas, I would I could weep like you!"