Momo's Searching for a game or two (m/m/ f/f m/f)

Started by MomoPeach, March 28, 2016, 05:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MomoPeach

Hey there! It's been quite some time since I've been able to start up a game here, but I would very much so like to get back into the swing of things! My O/O's are available to be browsed and I'm really up for any kind of game, though I have a serious crush on adventure/dark games. Rough and dirty westerns, seedy and diabolical fantasies, dirty and terrifying pirate settings, etc. I don't have any ideas yet, but I'll add some here later. If you want, feel free to message me with your ideas and I'd be happy to help you shape and grow them, even if it's just something from the themes that I've listed above.

Preferably, I'd like someone who posts 3+ paragraphs and loves doing multiple characters. We can share npc's. Basically, I'm looking for a writing partner that knows how to make the world come alive. Below I'll list some themes/settings/content that I'm looking for. Any game can have one of these elements, a combination or none at all. It's really up to us and the game that we create together!

Dark
Horror
Murder
Reluctant slave/master
Rape
Dominant man/reluctantly submissive woman
Blood
Power Struggle
Western
Fantasy
Urban Fantasy
Pirates
Historical (especially historical Japan eras though I can't guarantee they'll be entirely accurate) Victorian, etc.
Control

I don't mind if a game ends happily, but I like the internal and external drama a LOT. Message me if you see anything you like. I'm willing to play forums, messages or email. Email will probably work best as I get notifications when a new one arrives! Hope to hear from you soon. ^_^

MomoPeach

Post Apocalyptic

Picture Inspiration

pic 1
pic 2
pic 3
pic 4

Plots

The world is in shambles. Six weeks ago life came crashing to a halt and now everyone has to fight for survival. Some places are worse than others, especially the cities. Avoid them if you can. In the midst of thee chaos, insanity and confusion however, there's one woman who just might have a cure. If she can get to her lab that is. Protect her with your life and the world might just be able to recover. I am the voice in the darkness. Signing off.

Three survivors come upon the woman who could change their lives, but they have no idea if they can save her. She's stubborn, difficult and innocent in a world that has abandoned those qualities long ago. She's survived for weeks in her apartment, but her supplies are now gone and she has no way to protect herself against the creatures outside. When she joins up with the others, a voice on the only existing radio station guides them through the chaos. However, there's more to fear than the monsters when humans are just as bad. Not to mention, she's hiding a secret that could put them all in jeopardy.

Can they reach their destination in one piece? And is this cure all that it's cracked up to be?

Fandom:Citizen Z, Walking Dead, Fall Out

((Even though the setting is post apocalyptic, it doesn't have to be zombies they're fighting against. It could be vampires, monsters, mutations, anything really so that's up for discussion. I'd love to have them explore the world and the horrors that reside there now as they head towards her lab.))

MomoPeach

Pictures I find Inspiring (No plot or limited plot)

Punk ((Gang, drugs, prostitution, violence, modern or perhaps urban fantasy))

Mysterious

NSFW Elves((Brothel, harem, fantasy, betrayal, royalty))

Dancer((Fantasy, royalty, adventure))

Tribe((jungle setting perhaps to a victorian setting, interracial, drama, innocence, fantasy, adventure, prophecy))

Warrior

MomoPeach

CRAVING

Looking for this story here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=96826.0

It was done a VERY long time ago, but I loved playing it. The story can continue where it left off or start over. I definitely have a sudden and viscous craving for Alice in Wonderland Themes. Beware: The already established story has bestiality. If that's not your cup of tea, you certainly don't have to read it the established story! I'm looking for a M/F preferably and can play the female roles and certain male roles too with no problem. It has multiple characters, an adventure theme, darkness and despair. Plenty of twists and turns. Definitely one of my favorite stories ever to write! I'm going to be super picky with this one and ask for someone who uses a LOT of detail and is definitely an advanced roleplayer.