Doctor Who RP interest check

Started by Kanrya, July 19, 2012, 10:57:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kanrya

So yeah, i was sitting with my roommate and best friend Silverdragoness who belongs on this site as well and we were talking about The Doctor and all the hijinks and shenanigans he gets up to when it dawned on the both of us how cool it would be for a Doctor Who RP.

We want to keep it a small group nothing too big or fancy but still fun and interesting enough. David Tennant as the Doctor is a definite must ^_^
Both of us will of course be starting this one out. But enough chitchat, you all are waiting for the juicy bits aren't you?

Anyway, the synopsis of it is this:

Two 'American' ladies are visiting one of the numerous cybercafes in London when low and behold the bathroom door bursts open and 'Captain' Jack Harkness goes sliding across the floor, his gun(s) blazing, followed by the Doctor who slams the door shut and after saying something witty, whips his sonic screwdriver out and makes it so the door is stuck. Soon enough there is clawing at the door, and the young heroines who once think that its a making of an episode of Doctor Who realize that it is the real thing.  Afterwards hijinks, hilarity, naughtiness and a whole variety of things ensue.

Granted the two Americans are going to be played by myself and SilverDragoness and granted i usually don't do well in groups Silver will be there to make sure i follow through...If only to whack me in the back of the head...*gets whacked in the back of the head with a paperback book* OWW...*pouts* kinda like that!!!

Anyway we need people willing to play the Doctor and Jack Harkness and myriad sorts of other things. ^_^ The good part is its not exactly vanilla. bondage will abound ^_^ If only to terrorize the Doctor...

Ta Ta for now!

Frank Reshman

I would love to play as Captain Jack.  I wouldn't like to be The Doctor, as I a.) Personally like Matt Smith as a doctor better (ducks behind cover) and b.) if any naughtiness DOES ensue, it would severely break character for The Doctor to participate.

Lemme know what's up   :)

Animegurl5

Frank....  I am coming to wring your neck and hang you by your toes from the ceiling. One... Because you just put Bow Tie in front of Sexy... And Two... I wanted to be Jack. *Pouts* No matter...

Kanrya: If you wouldn't mind, I would like to play the oh so sexy Doctor. That is if you are alright with me as a Lady, playing a male role. :)
For the rest of the month, my schedule will be awkward and unpredictable. Please pardon my absenses and delayed replies.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=131173.0

Lumasan

I'm kind of interested, but I'm curious as to if we are going off of character in the show or if we are doing new characters who have their own adventures with the Doctor?
My Ons and Offs/My Current Cravings 1x1's

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just to Love, And Be Loved In Return" -Eden Abhez "Wild Boys"

Kanrya

@Lumasan: I  was planning on going off of both the canons of jack and the doctor and me and silverdragoness were going to make our own characters but if you have an idea im willing to listen to it over YIM.

As for Frank and Animegurl...since you both wish to play jack PM me with your excerpt of what our dear Jack would do in this situation...

Jack walks into a bar and takes a look around. He sees a man and woman sitting at the bar several stools apart. your welcome to give a description of what they look like but there is one group of three people at on table and one person at another. Tell me what Jack would do and what goes on. I kept this vague so that you could take control of it and have fun. The one who reacts the most like Jack will get the part. Bonne Chance.

silverdragonness84

For anyone wanting to run as the Doctor, here's your test:

The Doctor walks into a bar...

Just kidding.

The Doctor steps out of the tardis and looks around. He is standing in the middle of a feudal era japanese market place. Everyone stops and stares, a few draw katanas. What would the Doctor do? What does he say? What wacky story does he pull out of his jacket this time???? Inquiring minds want to know!

PM Kanrya with your idea's.

Frank Reshman

I'll play the Doctor, so anime can have Jack.  Let's just hope I'm clever enough to, idk...be the doctor.  Y'know, no pressure...hehe   :-\

Karasu

haha I'm interested too.. but my general OC is The Maiden, a time lady, and sister of the Doctor XD

But Somehow I doubt you'd let her coem in eh?
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Animegurl5

Are you sure Frank? I don't mind playing the Doctor if you want to be Jack but if you think you are clever enough to be the Doctor then props to ya. Lols.

@Kanrya: One PM coming up.... soonish.
For the rest of the month, my schedule will be awkward and unpredictable. Please pardon my absenses and delayed replies.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=131173.0

Kanrya

To Frank: You can try for both parts thats why we set up the writing prompts. We want to be fair in any and all decisions.

To Karasu: I honestly dont know but if you can convince me and tell me more about you character ill talk to Silver and see. Also...did you steal that name from Yu Yu Hakusho? I won't tell ^_^

To Animegurl: Would you be willing to try out for the Doctor as well? Since we won't make decisions for a few days we would love to see anything people will come up with.

Kanrya

Frank i do need that writing prompt from you soon if you do wish to be the doctor for the rp.

Otherwise i talked to Lumasan and shes going to be playing a local we befriended and is going to be a third companion. however we need someone to match up with her. Since she is going OC route if anyone is interested going the same OC route please PM me with a character idea and background