Beauxbatons Academy of Magic (Potterverse) - Recruiting (FOR MALES & FEMALES!)

Started by persephone325, January 05, 2014, 10:05:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amelita

Well it is mighty pretty, I may have to add it to my sig at some point  ::)

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

persephone325

Quote from: Amelita on January 15, 2014, 04:53:54 PM
Well it is mighty pretty, I may have to add it to my sig at some point  ::)

Do feel free! I'll put the code up in the OOC.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Bloodied Porcelain

*leaves out cookies and other sweets to tempt in more fresh blood*
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

ArtemisHighmore

Josietta

*sits on BP and stretches as she watches* My posting right now is next to nothing or I'd consider something. Maybe I can pop in later once I am well again?

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Bloodied Porcelain

*waves at Artemis and snuggles the Josicat* I'm sure persephone would be willing to consider saving you a slot hun. You should PM her and let her know you'd like to join after you're feeling better. I know she's fine with the fact that my posting is gonna be slow and sporadic for a few weeks while I'm moving, so I doubt she'd have an issue with you waiting till you're feeling better. :)
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Timeless

Oooo. Are there any more available slots? Just want to show my interest in joining the game and thinking to either make teacher or a student. But we'll see.

Josietta

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on January 17, 2014, 08:18:26 AM
*waves at Artemis and snuggles the Josicat* I'm sure persephone would be willing to consider saving you a slot hun. You should PM her and let her know you'd like to join after you're feeling better. I know she's fine with the fact that my posting is gonna be slow and sporadic for a few weeks while I'm moving, so I doubt she'd have an issue with you waiting till you're feeling better. :)

I did send her a PM. Thank you. *hugs*

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

persephone325

Quote from: Timeless on January 17, 2014, 11:01:58 AM
Oooo. Are there any more available slots? Just want to show my interest in joining the game and thinking to either make teacher or a student. But we'll see.

Yes! Recruitment will be open until I see that we're getting full to the point of organized chaos. Haha.

Hey Josi!! I'll get to the PM ASAP!
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

AdrianZef

I'm interested! Has the game started yet, or can I still join? Also, are you looking for professors or students?
Don't know if you want to roleplay with me? The answer is yes, you do. But fine, I guess I'll give you one of these: Ons and Offs, as well as a Wishlist.

SpiralSpider

~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Clio

I hope to get a teacher CS in tomorrow, but I'm not calling dibs on History of Magic or anything. If someone else gets to it first, then that's fine. My life is crazy right now.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

AdrianZef

Don't know if you want to roleplay with me? The answer is yes, you do. But fine, I guess I'll give you one of these: Ons and Offs, as well as a Wishlist.

SpiralSpider

minerva7790

I'm still putting something together... Hopefully I'll have it ready by the end of the weekend!
'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

ArtemisHighmore

persephone325

Will respond to PMs today. Just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten about you guys!
I don't know.

SpiralSpider

ArtemisHighmore

Submitted with fingers crossed. Goodness it has been ages since I did one of those. xD

persephone325

For the sake of balance, new character sheets for students need to be either Papillonlisse or Ombrelune.

Until the numbers balance out again, I will not be accepting characters for Bellefeuille!
I don't know.

ArtemisHighmore

persephone325

Will (hopefully) get to PMs at some point today. Not feeling too great, so I can't promise anything.
I don't know.

Clio

Okay. I'm finally making my character sheet! Is History of Magic still open, or has someone gotten it?
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Caela

Quote from: Christa McGinn on January 19, 2014, 01:47:04 PM
Okay. I'm finally making my character sheet! Is History of Magic still open, or has someone gotten it?

There's not an approved sheet for a History of Magic teacher, not sure what might have been PM's to Perse though.

Josietta

My characters are both going to be students. Best friends. 

I still need to do a sheet for them but the female will be in Papillonlisse and the male in Ombrelune.

The female will be 3rd year and the male will be 5th year.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas