News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Cuddle the person above you

Started by Fragile Dreams, December 05, 2008, 05:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

Shhh, don't tell anybody.  What's the other?  Oh!  Never mind, I remember.  ;D

-continues to melt-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

RomeoFalls

*Pushes Harley up against a wall kissing and biting her*

Harley Quinn

Oh, my God! -one big puddle of Harley goo-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

RomeoFalls

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

RomeoFalls

*Licks Harleys neck while backing you away from the wall. Kisses her lips* I need to go shower.

Harley Quinn

Yeah, please do!  I am so kidding.  ;D

-kisses-
Ons/Offs - Absences

RomeoFalls

*Slams Harley against the wall again* Back.

Harley Quinn

-hyperventilates, melts-  That was quick!
Ons/Offs - Absences

RomeoFalls

No body was with me. I cleaned myself and got out. *Bites her neck while drawling on her belly with his fingers*

Harley Quinn

-shivers and hangs onto him tightly-
Ons/Offs - Absences

RomeoFalls

*Pushes into her and bites and licks her neck working up to her lips*

Harley Quinn

-clutches at him, waits until he's almost to her lips and then grabs his face and pulls him into a kiss-
Ons/Offs - Absences

RomeoFalls

*Kisses her back* I'd do more. But you know PG-13

Harley Quinn

Yeah, I think it was kind of heading out of that zone, too. -smothers him in kisses-
Ons/Offs - Absences

RomeoFalls

To bad *releses and falls to the floor landing on his back*

Harley Quinn

-cringes-  Didn't that hurt?  -wraps him in her arms-
Ons/Offs - Absences

RomeoFalls

Harley Quinn

Good.  -squeaks and nuzzles him-
Ons/Offs - Absences

kimbersee

*looks confused at what is going on as instructions say cuddle but they are entangled together.... I group hug Hayley and Romeo*

I'm so smart!

RomeoFalls

kimbersee

Vampires usually lose it when they cuddle too much. I understand.

Michael Corvus

Ooh, fresh meat *slithers in behind Kimber, wrapping his arms around her torso and nuzzling her neck as he holds her close, in haling her scent.*Mmmm, you smell good enough to eat.
My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*

kimbersee

Oooohhh....

Another vampire on my neck?! *turn around and wrap my arms around you giving you full access to my neck*

Michael Corvus

*grins and takes full advantage of the offered neck, nibbling and nuzzling* Sure... You can call me Edward if that helps.
My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*