Cuddle the person above you

Started by Fragile Dreams, December 05, 2008, 05:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amelita

*snuggles happily in the middle*

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Michael Corvus

*Feeling a little left out, joins in and huggles Amelia*
My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*

Amelita

*liking the eye-candy, nibbles on the shoulder a bit... just to see if he's really that yummy... And hugs right back*

~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~

Michael Corvus

*grins and watches her nibble, letting his arms wrap around her and his hands trail over her skin* Well, how do I taste?
The Oath of The Drake

Harley Quinn

-whimpers-  Crowd again. -slips out of the group before she starts hyperventilating-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Amelita

*Catches Harley before she gets out and gives her a firm, hot hug and a peck on the jaw* Breathe babe ;) *then winks at Corvus* Taste like what I crave for when I wake up in the middle of the night.

Michael Corvus

*Wants to cuddle but doesn't want to scare Harley. Hugs himself* I'm glad you like it. You're always welcome to come back for more... or try some of my other... fruits. ;) *smiles to Harley*
The Oath of The Drake

Amelita

*wrapped herself as snugly against Corvus as possible and then lets one hand sneakily travel from shoulder blade, down spine and into back-pocket of jeans... squeeze!*

Michael Corvus

*smiles bigger, letting his hand likewise travel southward to linger over a certain curvy area and giving a light smack* Find something you like?
The Oath of The Drake

Amelita

*wiggles butt and cuddles* Sure did ;) (must cool it... remember PG-13... breathe in - breathe out...) hehehe

Michael Corvus

*chuckles lightly* I bet you did. I'm sorry but my wallet is empty. (whaaaaaat?  O:) We didn't do nuthin naughty!)
The Oath of The Drake

Amelita

*frowns and raises empty wallet* Huh. Oh well... *cuddles again, hands on chest this time* comfy (mhmm...)

Michael Corvus

*Wraps arms around Amelia and holds close, swaying gently* Yes, this feels quite ... right. (mmhmm what? Whose hand was in whose pocket? haha :p)
The Oath of The Drake

Skyler

- sits in the corner of the room puffing slowly on a double perc water pipe slowly send wafts of smoke bellowing into a haze. While doing so he simply eyes the Pile / Train of cuddlerers Calculating , Contemplating , Watching.-
Good and evil are two sides of a Coin called Slack.

Harley Quinn

-sneaks up behind him, wraps arms around his neck and kisses his cheek-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

kimbersee

cuddle Harley. Do u need an oil change?

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

kimbersee

cuz you are leaking cuddles all over the place

Galanthor

*tackles kimbersee and Harley in a hug for not hugging in a hugging zone*

Harley Quinn

I don't like group like hugs. -cries-  Air, I need air! -runs-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Galanthor

DiverseDesires

Standing behind you, slipping my hands under your arms to hold you and pull you into me, laying my head on your shoulder.
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Harley Quinn

-cuddles and gives her a smooch-  Happy now?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Lucius Cornelius

open arms to invite her to cuddle...

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences