Cuddle the person above you

Started by Fragile Dreams, December 05, 2008, 05:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

-shifty look-  Actually, I like your hair, too, but since you and Kit are... busy... your leg seemed the easier option.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Dreamers Sand

-sneaks up behind Harley and wraps arms around her waist, hands also reaching Artemis' leg-

"Be careful, I thought I'd give you some back up. Artemis is... quite a seductive challenger."
"Adapting to human unpredictability is one of my features."
An Hourglass of Dreams | Ons & Offs

Harley Quinn

-frees one arm to drape it around Eternity and pull her closer, thinking what an interesting image this must make-

"And such lovely back up it is!"
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Autumn52

snuggles close to Harley and cuddles her whispering *can we get rid of the Joker and be alone.*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

ArtemisHighmore

-wraps Xandi in his strong arms- Only if you include me

Dreamers Sand

-Sneaks up on Artemis and drapes arms around his waist, placing a smooth warm whisper against the back of his shoulder.-

"I'm back." :D
"Adapting to human unpredictability is one of my features."
An Hourglass of Dreams | Ons & Offs

ArtemisHighmore

"I see that. Greetings to you." Offers a warm hug.

Harley Quinn

-checks Xandi's temperature-  Surely you jest!  I can't get rid of him, he's Puddin'!  -glances around- Okay, maaaaybe for a little while.

-sees that Artemis has finally been freed up, more or less, other than Eternity having secured herself around his waist, so she runs up to throw her arms around his neck-  I have to say, it's better than the leg.  Maybe.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Galanthor

*hop at harley quinn and hugs her down* hey there

Harley Quinn

-squeals and hugs tightly back-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Galanthor

Merry Gentry

*climbs into his lap, snuggling close, wrapping my arms around his waist*
Hi Galanthor
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Michael Corvus

*Sneaks up stealthily behind Merry, slowly wrapping his strong arms around her waist and pulling her against him* Well, hello there beautiful. *his lips brushing against her ear, his breath warm on her flesh*
My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*

Merry Gentry

*smiles, melting back into his strong arms* hello yourself sexy one... *shivering at his breath against her skin*
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Michael Corvus

*pulls her down onto his lap as he sinks into a comfortable sofa, his lips against her neck* You ... come here often?
The Oath of The Drake

Merry Gentry

*smirks at the corny line, cuddling close, turning to kiss those lips* yes.. I do.. do you?

Michael Corvus

*grins at her reaction to his line was corney line* My first time here. Wanna come here again? 
The Oath of The Drake

Harley Quinn

-kisses the top of his head and gives a quick hug-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Galanthor

*snuggles at her dragging her away from corvus pouting* saw you first *kisses neck*

Harley Quinn

-kisses his pout, snuggles back by draping herself over him and squeaks when he kisses her neck-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Galanthor

*kisses every part of her body just to test if they do different sounds and snuggles her hard

Kitsunetsuki

*pulls him into her arms, nibbling lightly at his collarbone*
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Michael Corvus

*Snuggles her up close, from behind* Mmm ... sing to me.  ;D
The Oath of The Drake

Kitsunetsuki

*giggles softly, pressing back into him, her hands reaching around to hold him to her* and what would you have me sing, darlin'? ;)
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Azrael

Non-binary, sometimes femme-ish, fae tiger.