Cuddle the person above you

Started by Fragile Dreams, December 05, 2008, 05:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dreamers Sand

"Oh mai... again."

-Leans against the tall frame of Artemis, letting my eyes lull shut at the warmth of another. My fingers cross over your own and I smile softly, holding the embrace.-
"Adapting to human unpredictability is one of my features."
An Hourglass of Dreams | Ons & Offs

ArtemisHighmore

-leans down to kiss her deeply, capturing her lips and branding them with his own powerfully-

Dreamers Sand

What intense cuddling,

-I ponder, my eyes fallen shut and my soft lips caught, dancing with your own. My fingers rise up your neck, pushing into your hair and slowly curling to gently lock onto you. After I've found my hold, I gingerly capture your lower lip between my own, tugging it playfully before releasing it and leaning back from the breathtaking kiss.-

ArtemisHighmore

-wrapping his arms around her, sliding her gently up his strong form to capture her wonderful lips again in a deep kiss-

Dreamers Sand

-Pressed against your form, my lips meet yours once more, hands pulling your hair so very gently before drifting down. Fingers trace over your skin and trek across your sides, finally reaching up and settling on your back.-

Foxfyr

-My teeth nibble gently upon your earlobe while my nails rake along your abdomen.  My tongue traces along the rim of your ear before my lips press against it in a whisper.-

"I hope you haven't forgotten about me."

ArtemisHighmore

-smirks and turns Eternity to Loki, watching them-

Dreamers Sand

-I am torn from one lover and on to my own, as I feel the lips and touch of a familiar one. I lean my head back and part my lips, the words coming out in a slow whisper.-

Of course not.

-But my eyes return to Artemis, and I wink slowly, reaching out and taking his hand, letting my fingers trace across his wrist as if it were a sculpture to a blind woman, pulling him forward whilst still keeping my current partaker closest.-

Foxfyr

-Moans softly in her ear as my arm presses her body closer into mine until the contours of our bodies matched perfectly.-

"Oh how I enjoy the warmth of your skin on mine."

ArtemisHighmore

-rest his hands on her hips, keeping her back reclined against his bare chest as he watched them with a dark smile-

Kitsunetsuki

*runs her fingers over his chest before pulling him into her embrace, snuggling him close*
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Dreamers Sand

-Reaching over to the latest addition, a woman, I draw my fingers across her shoulders then down the shape of her spine, wrapping one hand across her chest lightly, fingers pushing into Artemis' hair as my kiss laces against her shoulder.-

ArtemisHighmore

-smiles, being caught between two lovely women- Hello Kit, I have missed you.

Kitsunetsuki

*eyeing the woman curiously as her hands stroke over her, her eyes flutter with pleasure, tho' she cannot help but turn her attention back to him* You have? *she wraps her arms around his waist, pressing gently to him, looking up into his eyes as she smiles at him*
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

ArtemisHighmore

-wraps his arms around Kit, holding her close to his strong body. he meets her gaze, looking deep into her eyes- Indeed I have, very much. -he leans down, stealing a soft kiss from her smiling lips-

Kitsunetsuki

*her breath catches in her throat, both from the look he gives her and his words* You surprise me every time... *kissing him back gently, she runs her fingers up his back slowly, pulling him even closer to her*
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

ArtemisHighmore

Oh I do? How so? -presses his hands into the small of her back, holding her against his body as he steals another slow, deep kiss from her-

Kitsunetsuki

*gasping at his touch, she kisses him back, nipping at his bottom lip gently. breaking the kiss reluctantly & tilting her head slightly, she looks up at him once more as though contemplating her reply, then chuckles* I don't know really. Certainly wasn't expecting anyone to miss me around here.
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

ArtemisHighmore

Why not? -smiles and caresses her lovely back. takes her in another hungry kiss, enjoying the taste of her soft lips against his. lifts her on her tiptoes, kissing her passionately.-

Kitsunetsuki

*she smiles and shrugs* Just wasn't... *she sighs with pleasure at his touch, her eyes closing slightly, kissing him back deeply, she clings to his shoulders, holding herself up on tiptoe to meet his lips again and again, savouring each moment with him*
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

ArtemisHighmore

-his lips grab her hips, sliding her up his body to his waist. smiling, he kisses her hotly, tongue tracing at her lips slowly-

Harley Quinn

-thinking she'd be a bit intrusive if she did anything else, considering what's currently going on, wraps her arms around one of his legs and gives it a squeeze-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

ArtemisHighmore

-looks down- Well hello there. -flexes the muscles of his leg in her hug-

Harley Quinn

-glances up and smiles, then does a quick wave before latching onto his leg again-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

ArtemisHighmore

-smirks- I see you are quite fond of my leg