Evening Blues (Still looking!)

Started by Ellyssa, April 13, 2006, 09:36:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ellyssa

Hrm. Evenings have been rather quiet here the last couple of days, so I was wondering if anyone with a dominant character wanted to do a one on one sort of scene on boards somewhere? Someone who's on a lot around this time of the night, please, most of my 1 on 1 rp partners recently seem to poof after the afternoon!

The problem is.. I don't know quite what I want! I only have rough ideas.. though I'd be glad to discuss with interested parties. I'm looking more for the bondage, torment, ropes and toys theme than sex, looking for someone who understands that submission or training is more than forcing blowjobs, and sex is often overrated, though I suspect it'll turn up somewhere in the story too. ;) Submission is a must, of course, eventually or otherwise. Strictness as opposed to mushy kindness too, please.

But I'm having serious trouble coming up with specific scene ideas. Hmm. (Everything's been taken already..)

One possibility if nonconsensual is something to do with a capture scene, kidnap to use in some way, interrogate for information, or even maybe as a mafia contract or for some ulterior motive. Another possibility if consensual is a bondage club thing, though I can't really think of any good ideas on this front. Or a fetish clothes model, or.. though all of these seem somewhat corny and not so plotty. :/ (Please don't think of the above lists as the only or preferred scenes that I want to do, they can be nice but even now are not quite on the button in their current form. Just random pokes.)

Or maybe something to do with aliens, maybe tentacles, maybe medieval fantasy and magic. Maybe futuristic, though I have trouble with those from lack of experience so far. Or maybe a one on one D&D game or something else if there's a bored GM out there? *whistle* I'm open to a lot of environments, but looking for a nice scene within them.

And I know, some of them contradict each other. See that's how confused I am. *smiles* Check my offs/ons thread to get more of a better idea.. sometimes I'm pretty convinced I don't know myself either, which is why that.. thing changes every day! But if a special someone would lend a hand to pull me out of the mire by the evilness of his or her big heart, I would be very appreciative! :) No guarantees I will pick a scene though.. but I'm wondering what sort of scene ideas there are out there.

Ta!
A confused Ellyssa, who will add more when she thinks of it. Or delete this, or something.

monkeygirl

Hi Ellyssa - yeah, I'm afraid I fall under the not around in the evenings catagory - besides, i'm not sure i could do a truly dominate character (although i'm always up for a challenge).  But i'd love to help you come up with some ideas if you'd like.  Madpand and i are currently doing a fighter pilot shot down in a forgeign country scene that is quickly becoming very ineresting (The Purpose of Interrogation...(MadPanda & Monkeygirl   <-- if you want to take a look - and no, i'm not sure where he's taking me, but the ride is well worth it :))

and don't worry about being confused - i'm usually worried when i'm NOT confused.  ;D (which isn't often, i'm finding)  another possible plot, since you mentioned that you enjoy the fantasy sort of settings:

1)a thief breaks into a magical tower to steal an aritfact, only to find out that the wizard may be long dead, but the magical guardians he left in place still follow out his will.  Invisible or ghost like beings capture her and bind her.  The thing is, with no orders, the beings heirarchy is in chaos, so while she might be captured and bound by one such force, the others are looking to steal her away and do the same.  She becames a pawn/plaything, never knowing when her fate will turn.   some of the beings might even possess her, leaving her senses intact, but controlling her body. 

As i think of more, i'll send them your way :)   It seems like a good excersize in imagination for me  ;D

bisexual and submissive

espeically likes BDSM, beastiality, pain play, humilitaion, exhibitionism, good writing!  oh!  And becoming quickly obssessed with the idea of tentacles - shame on you people ;D

Ariabella

Well, Elyssa, I am in the one of the few people on around in the evenings category, but I am really bad at being dominate. But if we can stir enough interest, perhaps we can plot something out.
Read my ons/offs. Want to one-on-one? PM with ideas

Ons and Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=42859.0

http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Ariabella

Elvi

I often am on at that time of the day, (*Your message is timed at 03:36am here Ellysa), trouble is that I am also often not, if that makes any sense?

Perhaps we could do a role play for the three of us where the two of you could have time to yourselves when I am not around and then it would be the three or two of us when I am?

If we are all happy for the other two to take a little liberty and put the absent character somehwere when they are not on, then it should work?
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Ariabella

That sounds good to me :) Now, for a plot.

Elvi

Right,well obviously Ellysia is cast in the dominant role.......

As far as the rest goes?

Do we want male/female/female or female/female/female?

We could go down the fetish photography line.......trapping two nice young ladies for fetish photography, but keeping them imprisoned, so that it has a touch of reality in the work?

Ariabella

As for the m/f/f or f/f/f, I'm good either way. And I love that plot line...I've been trying to write an erotica story along that plot line, I just keep changing my mind on how she ends up there.

Elvi

Well, there we go....wait until Ellysa is on for her feedback and we'll see if she likes it.

Ariabella

Sounds good. I even like her thread name for the name of the game *grin*

Elvi

*nods*
Yes come to think of it, it would make a good name.....

Look at that, she feels uninspired, chucks a couple of randome ideas around and she ends up having two goddess' help and volunteer fro the job.....*grins*

Ellyssa

Mmmmm. Okay, wait. I love the fetish clothing idea thing, and would love to RP something out, except not sure what you mean by I'm cast in the dominant role. *eeps*

Ok, after rereading it pretty sure it's the other way around. Yup. *sweat* But I'd love to.. how would we go about arranging somethingl ike that? Thank you both for the offer though. :) I'd love to do a two/three player thing to keep the flow going.

And monkeygirl - I've been reading your RPs, love them for the most part. :) Wows! to the idea - that sound really good and fun, but would have trouble finding a bipolar player to play the spirits *giggle*. That was creative though.. someone should do it sometime if not either of us!

Elvi

*LOL*
Ellyssa, it was a joke, I would take the dominant role.

It would be simple enough to do a 'three on three' the same way as a one on one is played.

As I have said, as long as the three of us are happy that at times, our characters would have to be 'moved' when we weren't around, we should be able to take the roleplay forward.

For instance,
Mary and Susan are both snuggled up with each other for a cosy little moment.
But the player playing Mary has to go off line, leaving Susan's character still around.
So cherry walks in, grabs hold of Susan and takes her off somewhere.
Later, cherry goes off line and Mary is back, so she states that cherry had gone for a bath/had a phone call/whatever and she picks back up hwere she left off with Susan.

Does that make sense?

Ellyssa

Yup I think so. I'm absolutely fine with that. :)

Ariabella

Ellyssa

Am still a few cards short of a full deck.. so offer is still open if anyone online much around this time of the night wants to do something mildly nonconsentish (like Evening Blues - I love it) or distinctly nonconsentish (which would be like grabbing a toy off the streets or something), by the way. Details and exact setting would vary based on mostly your preference, with some input offered here too. Suggestions? Yell at me or PM.. :)

Cheers. Thanks for reading!
Ellyssa

Ellyssa

Hmmm. Hi, me again. Am trying not to pose into separate threads to get more attention, but still hoping to find an rp partner or two? Sooo, some suggestions for tonight.

Anyone up for a little touch of dangerous magic? Something along the lines of a thief in a fantasy setting breaking in into a mage's tower, and getting far more than she bargained for as she gets captured by him for a sex/experimentation slave. Though it would be up to the evil wizard as to what exactly happens, there are plenty of things that could! Stuff like suspension/bondage spells, demon (succubus? incubus?) summoning or other monsters or pets, necromantic manipulation of bones, longevity spells so she doesn't pass out, etc. Or magic toys.. can have lots of fun with that. Magic collars, rings. Relics. ;D Use her as a spell focus. Creative, yummy!

Alternatively, an elf captured by drow elves, and taken back to the drow city as a slave where she stands out, or a sacrifice to the mother superior (Spider Queen). Though this is a bit more touchy, while webs and dommy drow women are very fun, erm.. spider incubation is probably a limit!

Any takers? I'll be the victim of course *sage* but male or female antagonist is welcome. Or other suggestions? See post above. Let me know, victim for hire!

Thanks for reading!
Ellyssa