News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breathless Intent

*Flings jello at IDK* Banned for not using MORE words!

I dont know

Banned for throwing objects at me O_o

Ramman

Banned for needing objects thrown at you, and also for the number of pages I had to read to catch up here...at least you all kept it relatively clean.

LateNightKiss

Banned for not keeping up!
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Belle33

Banned for not kissing me late at night.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Stone

Banned for wanting kisses!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Ramman

Banned for not wanting kisses...*gives belle a kiss*

Breathless Intent

Banned for not kissing me too! *sulks*

Ramman

Banned for sulking...*gives you a kiss, and blows a kiss to camille, wherever she is*

Breathless Intent

Banned for banning me for things that are obviously your fault :P

Ramman

Banned for pointing out my flaws.

Breathless Intent

Banned for being so sensitive about it, we all have flaws!

Ramman

what? me? sensitive? never! i'm...i'm fine the way i am...*turns away and starts to sob* banned for making me feel bad, you big meanie. and they say i'm the Grinch!  :P

Breathless Intent

Oh no! Ram..I didn't mean...*runs over and hugs him real tight* I'm sorry! Don't cry!!! *tears up, feeling bad for making him cry* Banned for bringing me to tears too *sniffles*

Ramman

*wipes the tears from breathless' cheek* It's ok...i'll forgive you. Once. However i'm afraid that even though i've forgiven you, you still have to be banned...so, Banned! *and with that he disappears in a black puff of smoke most likely to head off to sleep* Good night. *an ominous voice says deep inside your skull*

Breathless Intent

*hugs the none-too-creepy Death and bids him farewell....then....* Banned for making creepy sounds in my head, you could just use your speaking voice like a regular person :P

Ramman

*pops back in for a quick response* oh please...if you had this power you'd so use it. Banned for not having cool powers like mine! *smiles, and fades from the ground up, face dissolving into the air, fire wreathed eyes and smile last.*

Breathless Intent

Ack! Banned for lying about going to bed! And banned for thinking that I don't already have cool powers! *shakes her booty to exhibit one such power* And, thirdly, banned for being like the Cheshire cat (that cat always freaked me out)!

adroitgrayman

banned for not taking those cherries in between her red juicy lips.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Ramman

Banned for thinking those are cherries.

Breathless Intent

Banned for not finding me some cherries to nom on instead of these poisonous things!

Ramman

Banned for not wanting to eat them and see me.

Breathless Intent

Banned for not just visiting like a regular friend instead of getting all homicidal...

Ramman

Weeeeelllll Sooooooorrry I'm a little set in my ways...not like i've been doing it for thousands of years or anything!!! :-P Banned for having something against a homicidal angel of death.

Breathless Intent

*giggles* Banned for not being more flexible, since you've had thooousssands of years to limber up!