Mobsters of Port Temperance (Day Three)

Started by Avi, June 27, 2009, 05:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avi

Execution Votes

Aiden: 4 (Marguerite, MND, Josietta, Saku)
MND: 1 (Greenthorn)

Not yet voted: Aiden.
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Aiden

Avi

Execution Votes

Aiden: 4 (Marguerite, MND, Josietta, Saku)
MND: 2 (Aiden, Greenthorn)

(I'm gonna leave this up for a little while, just to see if any of you lot will change your minds. :P  Otherwise, I will reveal the results this evening.))

Avi

((Ohhhhhkay, time to tell the results!))

By a clear margin, the citizens of Port Temperance have spoken!  Moving forward as one, the crowd tries to subdue Aiden, intending for him to be put to death for the heinous murders of their fellow citizens.  Aiden, however, does not give them that chance.  Breaking away from the crowd, he flees headlong down the street, pulling a concealed pistol from his suitcoat.  Firing wildly behind him in order to throw off pursuit, the exposed Mobster somehow manages to slip away with his life, though hopefully he will never come back to this town.

Congratulations, Citizens.  You have won, managing to weed out all those devious Mobsters.  Thank you very much to everyone involved, this was a blast to GM.  For those interested, here are the day-by-day events:

Player List and Roles

Ladysky (Citizen)
Marguerite (Citizen)
MusicNeverDies (Doctor)
Tad (Bodyguard)
Saku (Vigilante)
Teno (Citizen)
Josietta (P.I.)
Rhapsody (Citizen)
Eliza (Mobster)
Madalina (Mobster)
Greenthorn (Citizen)
Aiden (Mobster)

Daily/Nightly Events

Night One: Josietta performed surveillance on Marguerite, a Citizen.  The Mobsters whacked Teno, and MND declined to use her healing ability.

Day One:  The citizens elect Aiden, a Mobster, to be their Mayor.  The Citizens send LadySky, a fellow Citizen, to the electric chair.

Night Two:  Josietta performed surveillance on MND, the Doctor.  Tad, the Bodyguard protected Eliza, a Mobster.  Tad got whacked by the mobsters, MND declined to use her healing ability.

Day Two:  The Citizens send Eliza, a Mobster, to the electric chair.

Night Two:  Josietta performed surveillance on Aiden, a Mobster.  Saku attempted to assassinate Madalina, a Mobster.  The Mobsters whacked Rhapsody, the Saku sniped Madalina, and MND declined to save either of them.

Day Three:  The Citizens vote to execute Aiden, a Mobster.  The Citizens win.

Aiden

I'll be back fools! Muhahahaha!

Fun Game Avi, thanks for GMing it.

Curse you Josie for investigating me!

Josietta

*grins wide and winks* You love it when I stalk you :P

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Marguerite

-Nods-

Stalking is what makes life worth living.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

LadySky

*floats around haunting all who killed her*

Awesome round! When is the next installment?  XD
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Saku

Whenever the next one is I'm definitely in it!
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Rhapsody

(If it's cool to post such things here) I'm offering a variant. :)  You can find it in Group Roleplays Wanted.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.