What are you Listening to Right Now? (Part 2)

Started by diamonedsky, September 28, 2012, 10:55:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benen

Benen

Daoine Sidhe

God all those videos lag out my computer.  I'm listening TO "Milk of Regret" by Otep.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Batman4560

Didn't peg you for the type to listen to Otep, Im listening to Pretty people never lie, Vampires never die. By I am Ghost.

Daoine Sidhe

I listen to a wide variety of music.  It all depends on my mood.  I discovered Otep during ... less favorable times.  Immediately became my go-to venting music.  Let it be said that I despise Slipknot and ICP.  I do like KoЯn, Breaking Benjamin, and Disturbed.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Batman4560

There is only one ICP song I like and Slipknot is very hit or miss for me. I prefer Scremo rock to vent and really do recommend it as when you learn how to understand it, it can be very moving as far as lyrics are concerned.

Observing Trifles

Fantasmic Full Soundtrack (Walt Disney World Version)

I really love the soundtrack. Makes me happy when I get to work Fantasmic on the weekends, just so I can listen to it. :-)
|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.

Obsidian Isolabella

I'm still a huge sucker for most of Disney's older fairy tales. Aladdin being up there with Beauty and the Beast.

A Whole New World - Aladdin - Inglês (English)

diamonedsky

O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Benen

Approaches from the current Aether II mod for minecraft

Obsidian Isolabella

TaintedAndDelish

Benen

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

NinjaWeazel