VENDETTA! A forum RPG of deceit, conspiracy and revenge.

Started by Wargtass, May 14, 2012, 10:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wargtass

I could start a Character Thread, will make it easier for me to control. But I would also like you to send a sheet to me via PM, that would make the Character Thread less cluttered with discussions.
O/O

Elias

NiceTexasGuy

Quote from: Elias on May 20, 2012, 03:09:30 PM
Posted my charry and sent it to you in a PM

Me too.

Edit:  Oops... I meant I sent it to you via PM -- didn't realize there was a character thread, and think I'll wait to see if anything needs to be changed.
What a shame -- The money you spent on those tattoos could have gone toward a boob job.
===
My Ons and Offs:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=97303.0
==============
I have taken The Oath of Don't Waste My Friggin' Time

NatalieB

TheHangedOne

I have sent a PM with my character as well; let me know if anything needs to be changed.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Miss Lilly

Wargtass, I'm so sorry to be a flake, but on reflection, I don't think I can fit in another group game.  I wouldn't be able to give it the attention it deserves without my other games suffering, and that's not fair to anyone.

My sincerest apologies!
Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

Wargtass

Not at all, you are welcome back whenever you have time!
O/O

Miss Lilly

Thankyou!  Hopefully I can take you up on that sometime...
Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

RipTide

I will hopefully have my character to you this afternoon!

Posting Rate = 1-2 posts/story/week

What Does a Siren Crave? === What Does a Siren Prefer?

Mr Self Destruct

I'm still working on mine as well.  Sorry for the delay!

NatalieB

Two quick questions if I may -

How do you feel abuot us PMing each other?  It seems like there's plenty of opportunity for intra-PC plotting and PMs between players could be useful for that

Also, how much do we know about each other?  Can I assume I know the personality of everyone in my family?  What about those scummy Barbarossa?  Do I know them?

Wargtass

You are free to PM each other as you please. The original game even made it necessary to *gasp* go behind the GMs back sometimes!  :o So while you have to send me a PM and ask if you know a poison maker in the city or if you can conjure one up, you don't have to tell me who you are planning to use it on. Ooops, poor Duke, seems he was poisoned...

The families are very tightly knit together and yes, you probably know all the personalities of the important family members. Your discretion is what determines if a family member is important or not. As for the rivals and independents, not so much. But there are those who can find out, for a hefty price. As to if you know who these people are, again, discretion is advised.
O/O

Elias

Mr Self Destruct

On second thought, I'm going to have to bow out of this too.  I won't have the time necessary and I don't wanna keep people waiting for me.  Sorry everyone!  I wish you all luck with this game. :)

Wargtass

Plan's still in motion, yes. Just had to wrestle a DSL-problem for the better half of a week.
O/O

Wargtass

First post about to go up in a few hours, so those of you who are done with your characters may rejoice while the rest of you, don't worry, we'll be accepting new characters throughout the game.
O/O

Wargtass

Sadly I think I have to depart from this project for now. For once the tired old excuse of "it's me" is appropriate. I simply can't find too much time lately and I have decided to bail on those RPs that I have yet to have a larger impact on (or in this case, not even started yet). That way I can cut down the time spent writing and instead focus my creativity of those games that I have had much more time invested in. I am sorry for any inconvenience this might have brought you. Once time is on my side again, I might try to start the old City up again, but as it is now, I can't bring myself to it.

//W
O/O