Reno's new craving: The Sorceress' Apprentice (Seeking F Sorceress)

Started by Reno, November 25, 2011, 03:37:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reno

The son of a common-born, but influential, man was born with an impressive aptitude for sorcery. He grew up surrounded by the best tutors and scholars, but otherwise mostly isolated. His parents did not want common friends to distract him from his studies, and the aristocracy had little use for upstarts. Now he has come of age, and by the caprice of fate, he finds himself apprenticed to a powerful and beautiful sorceress.

At first, he listened to her tuition diligently but, as time passed, the arrogance of youth and the impatience of hot blood became too strong to ignore. He began to use his abilities to, quite literally, view his teacher as a woman, with such pranks as scrying her while she bathed or dressed. Naturally, the sorceress was fully aware of his actions, but she was not without a sense of humor. She allowed it to continue, taking such actions to subtly block his spying spells without making it obvious, and serving only to pique his curiosity. 

That came to an end one day, when her apprentice crossed a line that she could not allow him to cross. In a clumsy and poorly-considered attempt, he tried to enchant his teacher with a charm incantation. It was trivial for her to resist, but it set her temper ablaze, and, that day, she would show him the depth of his folly.

This is my first attempt at trying something new, so I apologize in advance if I seem excessively picky. I've never played a 'bottom' male before, so I will need a partner who will be patient with my experimentation, and I'd like a focus on 'mental domination' rather than humiliation. 

I'm also thinking I'd prefer a more lighthearted mood, though I'm flexible on just how lighthearted, but I'm tapped out on dark, gritty, and/or tragic just now. Anything from simply humorous all the way up to "anime physics" (non-fatal fireballs flying around when the apprentice says something he shouldn't, a la Slayers, for example) works for me, so long as we have fun with it.

I'm extremely flexible on posting styles, and can match my partner from short, rapid posting to huge ultra-"literate" posts, and my O/O are linked in my signature.

If interested, please feel free to PM me. I'm also completely willing to entertain other ideas and suggestions for it.