Alphabet Association Game

Started by Nothing, June 26, 2006, 03:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aeval

*It's ok Kanga..I saw it and figured we were at Z so I'd just leave it and continue  ;D*

Elliptical

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Kangaroo

frenetic

(Thanks Aev, but the skips make me nervous!)
People who bite the hand that feeds them, usually lick the boot that kicks them. ~Eric Hoffer

"There is a crack, a crack in everything; that's how the light gets in."   ~ Leonard Cohen

Tanglefoot

Crap...Zappa popped in my head and I just got excited.
We are all strangers in a strange land, longing for home, but not quite knowing what or where home is. We glimpse it sometimes in our dreams, or as we turn a corner, and suddenly there is a strange, sweet familiarity that vanishes almost as soon as it comes...

Kangaroo

Yeah, Em, you had me chewing on my...........er....cuticles.

Gauntlet
People who bite the hand that feeds them, usually lick the boot that kicks them. ~Eric Hoffer

"There is a crack, a crack in everything; that's how the light gets in."   ~ Leonard Cohen

Dreamweaver

Kangaroo

Tanglefoot

We are all strangers in a strange land, longing for home, but not quite knowing what or where home is. We glimpse it sometimes in our dreams, or as we turn a corner, and suddenly there is a strange, sweet familiarity that vanishes almost as soon as it comes...

The Overlord

Victor

Kangaroo

tcost

(Um, to go back to Jinga, here..?)

Kangaroo!
I prefer justice to irony.

Kangaroo

* flutters eyelashes*

humility

Kangaroo

oh thought we were on word, not alpha.... see what you did to me!

Loyalty

Tanglefoot

Aeval

* thank goodness someone got us back on track!! I was getting SOOOOOOO confused!!*

Nonsense

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Kangaroo

me, too, Aev, and I was partly the culprit!

Omnipotence

Aeval

― Neil Gaiman

Kangaroo

Tanglefoot

Aeval

― Neil Gaiman

Kangaroo

Tanglefoot

Kangaroo

Dreamweaver

Aeval

― Neil Gaiman

adventurer

"You can discover more about a person in a hour of play than in a year of conversation."
(Plato)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=21715.0