Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

Nah..you've gone blind!
-dangles win from my little finger-
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

MrDiamondBackJack

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Beguile's Mistress

Has it now and you can't find it.  ~flees~

Insanityenviesme

-pouts-
-cant bring myself to use my many underhanded techniques to rob the wonderful BM out of the win-
-rushes up to her and begs her to give it back to him-
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Beguile's Mistress

Begging are you?  You'll have to do better than that! :-)

MrDiamondBackJack

sneaks up behind her and plucks it away, while she is chatting

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Beguile's Mistress

~steps backward on his foot and snatches when he grabs his toes~

MrDiamondBackJack

gets dizzy and falls over, landing on the win, where it was fumbled to the ground

Beguile's Mistress

~rescues the win before it is crushed~

Insanityenviesme

tickles her and sneaks off with the win
Moments of Sanity

Lucinda

Wins easily with barely a thought.
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Insanityenviesme

wins back with considerable effort
Moments of Sanity

MrDiamondBackJack

Does it matter to wins, really?  Can't we all just love and each other and shag like horny little bunnies?  Now let me just put that nasty little win away, so that we can get back to the tickly, lickely, happy fun time.

Insanityenviesme

thinks Jack has a very good point..but steals the win anyway
Moments of Sanity

MrDiamondBackJack

*rolls his eyes into his head and decides that the win is spiritual in nature, rather than physical, so if he believe that he has won, he has in fact won*

desert ashes

make me forget
how to breathe

leave me with the
taste of your sin
they will lie about you, insult you, hurt you,
betray you, injure  you, set you aflame and
watch you burn. but they will not, shall not,
c a n n o t, destroy  you. because  you, like
R o m e, were built  on ashes, and you, like
a phoenix, know how to rise and resurrect.
· accepting new stories ·
 ·· · ideas & cravings ·· ons & offs ·· poetry ·· a/a ·· stories · ··

let there be beauty born from ashes

Insanityenviesme

-blinks as the win is taken away-
I thought I taw a paramour!

-looks at the lovely Moi-
I did!! I did tee a paramour!

-streaks over to her and steals a snog and the win-
Moments of Sanity

Luella

*pokes your ticklish spot and watches you drop the win*

Hallelujah! The win...is mine!
Every time a child says, "I don't believe in fairies," there is a fairy somewhere that falls down dead ~James Matthew Barrie, Peter Pan

Insanityenviesme

Nooo!!!
-falls for my own dirty trick-
-sees Lu streak off with the win-
Hey!! Noone uses my own trick against me!
-lassoes her and pulls her back nd steals the win and runs away cackling madly-
Moments of Sanity

TheLegionary

so much effort for nothign!

the win is mine!

Azrael Annavianna

-flies in to take win and give it to Beguile's Mistress-
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

lenka

*Yoink*
Grabs the win and runs with the speed of a cheetah

abandoneddolly

lenka

*hey dolly*

takes the win again....soon to become master of it!

Azrael Annavianna

When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?