GS's New Ideas and Cravings (MxF, FxF)

Started by GnothiSeauton, May 23, 2010, 06:00:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GnothiSeauton

}~ Gnothi Seauton ~{

}~ Know   Thyself ~{

Getting To Know Gnothi Seauton

1.  The stories/plots listed within this thread are simply my points of view.  They are by no means etched into stone and must be how the story is played.  I am very easy to work with when it comes to writing.
2.  Almost all of the stories and pairings (on the occasion I list pairings) listed are completely open to different genders.  The majority of story summaries/ad in this thread are written in the Male x Female pairing, but can easily be changed except where noted in the description.
3.  In the case of an Incestuous story, I will not write stories involving blood-related mothers and their of-age children.  This is non-negotiable.  If it is something you are looking for, please look elsewhere.  I just have an hard time getting into stories with that sort of pairing.
4.  I play both Male and Female Characters, and am completely open to requests.  I would say it's about even.
5.  When it comes to responses and messages,  I try to get to them as soon as possible when I am available or have an internet connection.  I try to be online and update at least once a day, but sometimes that may not always be the case.
6.  I prefer to write via forums.  I am open to writing in e-mails (not PMs), but for the most part, I prefer writing on the forum.
7.  If you have comments, concerns, questions, or suggestions, just say so.  No need to be afraid of me.  I'm a very easy person to talk to and am always more than open to discuss anything.
8.  When it comes to new writers and members of the site, I am more than happy to enter into negotiations and discussions for a possible collaboration.  I do prefer at least some sort of writing example, or some posting to stories on the site before I decide on anything.  It's nothing personal.  I just like to get an idea of someone's style of writing to see if there is a good enough of a match to write together. 
9.  I don't mind at all in hearing other's opinions and desires on what they would like the opposite (my) character.  However, that does not mean I will do it.  I'll entertain the thought, and if it sounds interesting enough to me, then I will do it. 
10.  All stories, themes, settings, etc., are negotiable.
11.  I strongly prefer the use of actual human photos over drawn/computer generated images such as 3D Avatars, anime, manga, etc.  It's just something I've never gotten into, and something that just doesn't really do anything for me creatively.
12.  The ideas in this post are just a sampling of my ideas.  If you would like to read more, please check out my Complete History of Game Ideas page.
13.  I don't care if you're a male writing a female character, or a female writing a male character.  All I care about is whether you can write.

Disclaimer:  If you are going to pitch a story idea to me, PLEASE take the time to read my On and Off page.  It would save you time to see if the story would actually appeal to what I am interested in as listed on that page.

= Picture Inspirations =

Waiting (NSFW)
The Temptress
The Secretary
Courageous
Take No Prisoners
The King
Sacrificial Lamb (NSFW)
Test of Faith (NSFW)
Intimidation (NSFW)
Secret Union (NSFW)
Sleeping Beauty
Cuffed (NSFW)
Lost
Follow Me
A Quick Buck (NSFW)
Clubbing (NSFW)
Raindrops
Hotwire
Caught
Cocktails
Waiting
After School Discipline (NSFW)
Righteous Innocence

= New Ideas and Cravings =

"Game of Thrones" / "A Song of Ice and Fire" Inspired Story Ideas
Inspiration:  Game of Thrones and A Song of Ice and Fire
Category Varies Depending On Story and Preferences
MxF, FxF, Etc.

Low Fantasy

This is essential a list of pairings/ideas that have been inspired by watching Game of Thrones and re-reading the A Song of Ice and Fire series.  Non-canon characters are strongly preferred.

Spoiler Warning for those who have not read or watched the series

• Disgraced Knight X Runaway Princess:  A disgraced Knight seeks redemption and reward by finding/saving a runaway Princess or Lady.
  • Unlikely Marriage:  A Lord who is seen as the black sheep of the family is forced to marry the captive close family member of a known traitor to claim her birthright.
  • The Queen and the Sellsword:  A Queen, fighting to reclaim her birthright, meets and falls in love with the captain/commander of a group of sellswords.
  • Wildling Love:  A wildling crosses over the Wall to steal himself a wife from some Lord's keep or village.

NEW! Surviving the N.E.W.T.S. NEW!
Inspiration:  Harry Potter
Light or Extreme (depending upon kinks)
MxF or FxF
Male or Female Characters Wanted

Harry Potter Universe (Timeline Up For Discussion), Magic, School, Teenage Angst

So basically I had thought of doing a story revolving around Hogwarts and the stresses of the N.E.W.T. examinations in the seventh year (characters would be about 17).  I really didn't have a whole lot in mind, I guess, except perhaps a student discovering the Room of Requirement and using it to help relieve stress.  Perhaps another student wanders in from another house and things get interesting.  I'm not really sure.  It's my first real attempt to do something in this world, and I'd like to give it a try.

I strongly prefer non-canon characters for this. 

NEW! Witch Hunt NEW!
Light, Bondage, or Extreme (depending upon kinks)
MxF Characters
Male or Female Characters Wanted (Male Characters preferred)

Historical, Colonial America, Mass Hysteria, Witch Hunts, Forbidden Romance, Supernatural(?)

I envisioned this as a sort of Forbidden Romance between a Minister/Reverand who is supposedly a renown expert in the supernatural and an accused witch.  A sort of cross between The Scarlet Letter and The Crucible and some other sources.  Does he believe this woman is innocent, or is she truly a witch?  Does he defend her before the court?  I could see it as a sort of lawyer-client romance/sex relationship developing with him questioning her innocence.

Pretty bare-bones, I know, but it's been something that has lingered in the back of my mind for some time and would like to possibly work on bringing it into a story.
NEW! Ain’t No Love in the Heart of the City NEW!
Light, Bondage, or Extreme (depending upon kinks, story elements, etc)
MxF Characters
Male or Female Characters Wanted (Male Characters strongly preferred)

Near Future, Under Cover Law Enforcement Agent x Gang Member/Leader, Prison Type Setting

Based upon numerous sources, such as Escape from New York/L.A., Arkham City, The Dark Knight Rises, etc.  Set in the near future with a metropolitan city being closed off and set up as a prison.  Heavy urban area, limited electricity and gasoline, decaying of buildings.  Numerous gangs within the city.

Could go a different number of ways.  What I had envisioned was a female police officer being deployed into the city undercover to investigate something (missing person, escape plots, etc.), and becoming involved with one of the city’s gang members/leaders/etc. 

Would not be opposed to establishing a group game if interest is strong enough.
Unchained
Inspiration:  Django Unchained
Extreme (Based upon Subject Matter.  May be knocked down pending discussions)
MxF Characters
Seeking Male or Female Characters

Modern, BDSM, Slavery, Slave Trafficking, Death, Fighting, Revenge, Hitman X Slave

This idea is based roughly upon the movie Django Unchained, with elements of the story moved and switched around to create this idea.

Trash was what he called her.  Trash.  She was worth nothing to the man who had paid a hefty sum for her body.  The rich, powerful man thought he was adding another slave to his stables, a slave who would please him, who would yearn to please him after beating her into her place.  But no matter how much pain he inflicted upon her, no matter how much punishment she endured, she still remained silent, quiet, unyielding to his demands.

Rather than have her killed, rather than putting her into the pits as nothing more than fodder for his prized fighters, he decided to sell her off, for whatever he could get for the miserable, worthless slave he paid so much for.  It was to the secondary markets with her, where the trouble girls, where the rejected girls, were sent to just to earn back some of the money lost on their investments.

She might have been worthless to the man who had first bought her, called trash, treated as if she were the scum of the earth, but to the man there at the markets, to the man who had been waiting for such an opportunity for so long, she was perfect.

He had been waiting for a slip-up.  He had been waiting for a mistake by the bastard who had bought her.  There was a high price on his head, a fact that had undoubtedly not been missed with his repeated hiding, hiding behind the high walls of the mansion he called home.  But this girl was his opening, one of the only people alive and available, who could point him out, who could show him just who her former Master was.

But how to get close to the man?  Knowing what he looks like was not enough.  No, it was far from enough.  He needed to get closer, closer to the man who was worth so much to him dead.  And there was only one way to do it, to take his new investment, to take her and train her, to mold her into the perfect slave.
Defective
Inspiration:  AI, Bicentenial Man
Exotic(?) Light, Extreme, Bondage, OR Non-Con

MxF, FxF
Soldier/Veteran X Female Android

Science Fiction, Futuristic, Robots/Androids, Romance, Discovery

Set in the Future, Post-War Technologically Advanced Society.

Coming home from the war was an experience that was almost as painful as the war itself.  Things were different, far too different than the battlefields stained with the blood of men and women who gave their lives to their causes.  For too many of the returning veterans, it was too much, too overwhelming, too difficult to cope with...

But the people of United Robotics want to change that.  Every veteran returning home is eligible for a free, top of the line Dream Machine...  What is a Dream Machine?  The perfect person for you.  Hair color, eye color, personality, intelligence, social abilities, skill sets, even memories, whatever you want, United Robotics will make just for you, free of charge to every veteran.  They look like a human, they think like a human, they believe they are human.  The perfect person just for you.

For this story, I want to sort of explore the possibility of one of these androids, who is given to a returning veteran, slowly becoming aware of herself, and what she truly is under the layers of skin and synthetic muscle.  It would begin slowly, with having trouble remembering memories that had been programmed into her, and slowly remembering the truth.  When the company finds out, they will do anything to have her back, to fix the problem before more become defective.

But will he give her back?  What if he actually has a connection to her?  What if he actually loves her?

Essentially a story of a soldier, perhaps dealing with PTSD or having trouble adjusting to life back home from the warfront, slowly adjusting and opening up to this machine who doesn't even know she is a machine.

Craigslist
Inspiration:  Random thoughts in the middle of the night
Light, Bondage, or Extreme (Depending on Preferences)
MxF, or FxF, MxF Preferred
Seeking Male or Female Characters

Modern, Romance, Slow-Building Relationship, Sexually Driven Plot, Casual Encounters

This is more of a shell of a plot idea.  It's the general set up, but missing the heart of the story that we can work on and discuss later through PMs.

For the sake of the story, I envisioned this starting off quickly with a random casual encounter set up through Craigslist.  Two lonely people who just happen to be looking for a no-strings-attached type thing.  When I thought of the story and toyed with it in my mind, I thought of perhaps the guy calling her up a day or two later, asking if she'd like to meet up again sometime for drinks or something like that.  I saw it as more of a slow building romance, with a generous amount of sex and the like put throughout the story.

Strangers turning into a friends with benefits type thing slowly turning into something more than that.

Sugar
Inspiration:  A Previous Story Attempt
Light, Bondage, or  Extreme
MxF Characters
Seeking Male or Female
Modern, Romance, Prostitution, Adultery, Sugar Daddy X Prostitute, Possible Bondage, Blackmail, Forced

This story is based off of a previous story I attempted with someone some time ago, with it ending very early in the story.  Still, after all this time, it's been on my mind and has been something I've been wanting to do again, but different with a certain amount of changes I'd like to add to it to make it different from the original.

It was only for the money.  When she first started doing it, she had no idea what she was doing.  Prostitution.  There was no way to sugar coat it.  She hated it.  Deep down, she loathed what she was doing.  Trading her body for a college education in the city.  Even after a year of doing it under her belt, she hated it.  If it weren't for the money, she would have given it up from the very beginning. 

But then she came across him.  At first, she pegged him as just another rich douche.  A businessman in town looking for a night of pleasure and fun with a girl more than half his age.  Yet, as the night wore on, there was something different about him.  He seemed genuinely interested in her, a much welcomed change from the usual pace of men who wanted nothing more than to fuck and fuck and fuck. More and more she looked forward to their dates, anxious, and a little excited, even if she didn't know much of anything about him.

So when he offered to pay for everything, from putting her up in a decent apartment in the city just blocks away from the college, to paying for her tuition and getting her a new job, she couldn't refuse.  The only thing she had to do was give up her then-current line of work, to focus her attentions solely upon him, to be his and only his.  There was a certain sense of freedom that came with that.  With him gone, she was her own person, free and independent.  But what would happen when she wanted out of it? What would happen if she tried to back out, to be friends, and keep their arrangement going?  What if she found someone she truly liked?

No.  He wouldn't let her go so easily.  He'd make her choose, to be his and reap the benefits, or go back to the life she left behind?

~~~~~

Stories Without a Partner

Stories which were started with the beginning post from me, but are free due to unforeseen circumstances.  If interested please message.

Unchained - Based off of my original idea entitled "Unchained", seeking Male Character

Putting the Pieces Back Together - Based off of my original idea entitled "Don't Let Me Down", seeking Female Character

} ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ {
[/list]
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Updated.

Added a new game that could be turned into a group game if there is enough interest in it for one.

I'm very much depleted on games.  I miss the time when I had so many active games going on at once that kept me busy.  I've become desperate for games lol.  If anyone is interested, please message me.

Please help me keep this thread clean by not posting in this thread.  If you are interested in a game, please send me a Private Message.  :)  Thank you for cooperating
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Updated.

Moved around some games.

Made up a section for my desired Teacher / Student game.

Cleaned out my new games section.

Please help me keep this thread clean by not posting in this thread.  If you are interested in a game, please send me a Private Message.  :)  Thank you for cooperating

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Updated

Brought up Royally Fucked to the Particular Cravings. Although I haven't really been interested in historical games at the moment, I am somewhat interested in doing a dark medieval story such as this.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Updated.

Added yet another game.

Really looking for more games.  If you're interested or have an idea, shoot me a message.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Updated.

Moved some games around, took some off, added some from my History thread (see sig).

I would absolutely love it if I could find someone to play in either "A Friend in Need" or "Down the Rabbit Hole".  They're two games of mine that I have been really really really craving lately, and haven't really had the best of luck finding anyone for them.  If you're interested, please send me a message.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Updated.

Added a new game "Bad Girl".

Please help me keep this thread clean by not posting in this thread.  If you are interested in a game, please send me a Private Message.  :)  Thank you for cooperating.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Updated.

Major house keeping to my Things To Keep In Mind section.

Removed some games from my Current Cravings page.

Currently looking for more games to keep me busy and writing.

Please help me keep this thread clean by not posting in this thread.  If you are interested in a game, please send me a Private Message.  :)  Thank you for cooperating.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Major updates to my Current Cravings section.  Took some out, put some in.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Updated

After a brief absence, I'm back looking to get into some more games :D

Send me a message if interested.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Updated

Added a new game.

Brought up another craving of mine from the History of Game Ideas link in my profile.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Updated Non-Particular Cravings Section.

Looking for a Sons of Anarchy or a True Blood Universe story.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Updated

I forgot to take out some games which I am already playing, or have no interest in at the moment. 

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Updated with various ideas.

Some ideas are currently in discussion, mostly my newer ideas.  I'm leaving them up since nothing is concrete at the moment, and am seeing where things are going.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Updated.

Brought up "Down the Rabbit Hole"

Fixed my Particular Cravings list.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Updated

Moved some games around. 

Brought a few up.

Took a few down.

Fixed it up a little.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Updated

Added "A Case of Mistake Identity"

Removed a few games.

Edited "Down the Rabbit Hole" (willing to discuss playing the female student if the right partner came along).

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Updated.

Looking for a post-apocalyptic game with another writer writing a female character opposite my male character I have been working on for some time.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Updated.

Added "All For Family"

Removed "Don't Let Me Down"

Adjusted my Particular Craving list.

Seeking New Stories