(F for M) One shots, pictures and myths oh my!

Started by Rayne, January 04, 2017, 09:55:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayne

Below are rps that currently strike my fancy, pictures to inspire plots, and kinks. Feel free to check out my f-list and on/off thread in the side link or signature. If a plot doesn't strike your interest but I do send me a pm and maybe we can come up with something!

POST LENGTH:
1-3 paragraphs. No one liners please, and lets not write a novel either. I enjoy a happy medium :)

ROLEPLAY LOCATION:
Forums or email

A note on D/S relationships: I enjoy dom/ sub relationships, but of course those relationships can take many flavors. I like some pain, but the scales should definitely be in favor of pleasure. Positive reinforcement over negative if we do a master x slave rp, for example. I find degradation, humiliation or name calling to be a turn off, so dom/ sub relationships that are negative or cruel probably won't work out.

Anyways those are just some things to know before the fun stuff, but now that its out of the way onto the plots! (craving in red)

Starting Over
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

An idylic farming village kind of like Harvest Moon or Stardew Valley. My character plays the attractive new bachlorette in town. Of course, in such a small town a new person draws a lot of attention. When our characters meet sparks instantly seem to fly... do they give in fast for a passionate romance, or does she play a teasing game of hard to get that will require him to court her?

The Alpha Claims All

Content: Exotic Bondage to Extreme

Scenario: In this RP your character will play the alpha of an anthro or werewolf clan. They can be modern and located in a city, or more primordial and live in the wild. Either way, they have a tradition that when a female experiences her first sexual heat that the alpha is given first rights with her, and gets to have her for the night (or the length of that first heat if we want longer). My female has been a late bloomer. Where other females experience heat in their late teens, she is several years older when it finally happens. But the wait was certainly worth it.

Setting: Either modern city or more feral clan out in the wilds.

Requirements: I would love it to be rough but passionate, bondage maybe but definitely a bit of 'throw her down and take her hard' sort of passion between them. Not abusive, just intense.

Other info: This appearance earns brownie points, but happy with others as well.

The Incubus

There was a time, long ago, when demons and gods used to be a part of the mortal realm. Most of them have since been banished... however banishment spells occasionally fail, or are broken.
My character, a young woman fresh out of college, is camping with her friends or otherwise on vacation and walking alone at night. Down a beach, through a forest, the details don't matter. What matters is that it is a full moon on the summer solstice and she is alone when she wanders across the exact point of where an incubus has been locked away for a few hundred years.
She falls into this parallel realm where the demon has complete power. Powers of illusion, to make mortals see, feel or experience everything he desires, powers of arousal, to make her body turn against her, to make it burn with need.
However, he can only hold her in his realm one night. After that, he must entice her to return to it willingly, through dreams or other means. As he corrupts her he will gain power, allowing him to act on the mortal realm for short periods of time, but only in relation to her, for example taking control of mortal men who are near her. When he has completely corrupted her, he will be free to return to the mortal realm, to freedom.

Behind Closed Doors

In this rp modern America never broke from British rule. That gave the society a strong aristocratic structure through to the modern day. However, American aristocracy took a different turn from their British counterparts. On the outside, they seem stuffy and prudish, but behind closed doors they love letting loose and engaging in various hedonistic desires. Parties that turn into orgies are commonplace in the higher echelons, and most aristocrats love displays of exhibition or voyeurism.
Of course, this is a well kept secret.... so when a handsome aristocrat takes an interest in my character, a young middle class woman at his university, she's in for quite a surprise when he introduces her to his world.

:Perks of being a Pokemon trainer: ~Inspired by FurredMonster's original prompt~  Pokephilia, Con, Size Difference, bondage

She used to be a very talented pokemon trainer at one point. She traveled the world, she competed in the Elite Four tournaments and won, she found rare and powerful pokemon. She became a minor celebrity. Then one day she decided to retire. She bought up a large ranch and said she was going to become a pokemon breeder. But maybe she's up to more than that?
Variant one:
Near the end of her travels she meets a charming trainer who sweeps her off her feet. They begin to date- and then he reveals his darker desires to her. He loves to tie his partners down and let his pokemon have their way with the helpless woman. Sometimes he watches, sometimes he and his pokemon double team her. And... my character finds that she loves it. This rp focuses on their life together as they settle down and explore these kinks together on the privacy of their farm.

Variant two:
The one is more of a one off, where my character stumbles into a dark forest and is assaulted by the first pokemon she comes across. She is a new trainer, unable to defend herself, but it turns out the pokemon is more interested in her body than harming her.

NSFW Insp 1
NSFW 2
NSFW 3

Tentacles on the Doorstep - A dropped rp with FurredMonster, looking to pick it up again

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=247691.0 This is the thread in question.
Basically my character lives alone in the woods, kind of reclusive, and just went through a big break up. Then a tentacle monster shows up on her doorstep, in trouble. Except it is just a little one, for now. What is it like to care for a tentacle monster as a companion? We've seen the story where they're the big scary monster, but what about one with love and affection?

Craving these Kinks/themes:

Bondage
piercings on her
Toys/ machines
lactation
aphrodisiacs/ drugs/ heat
romance
Any one shot with a vampire, demon or other supernatural being
A one shot with a diety of greek or norse mythology
Playing an anthro/neko/ pokegirl

One shot pairings (you/me):

A pokemon and his trainer- just a smutty one off where a woman's pokemon goes into heat and turns their attention on her.
Some pokemon in mind: Charizard, Greninja, Machamp, arkanine/ any canine sort, Zoroark (Want to include illusion tricks if this one is picked), ivysaur,

Rayne

Bump

Will be adding some plots when I get home in a bit but wanted to get the ball rolling now