Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReflectManSmile

*grabs the win*

I wonder if this game shall end one day... :P
My intro ~ My A&A ~ My On/Offs ~ R.R. ~ My current mood
Fantasied fantasy ~ R.H.
Do not hesitate to correct my English if you notice some mistakes ! ;)
'Men fear death, as children fear to go in the dark; and as that natural fear in children is increased with tales, so is the other.' - Francis Bacon, Essays, 2, "Of Death"

Davina

*asks cami for pony, chases down Man, takes win, comes home triumphant.*
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

abandoneddolly

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Anesa

Enters.  Conquers.  WINS!  :D

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

abandoneddolly

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Swashbuckler

Xandria

*smirks and shakes head*  Nope, my win!

Davina

*carries off Xandria AND the win and has double win*
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Swashbuckler

*watches that for a triple win*

Xandria

*steals away with both her clever foes and the WIN for a spectacular victory*

abandoneddolly

Xandria

abandoneddolly

Swashbuckler

She is right......and now in second place

abandoneddolly

of course Im right, I win

Xandria

Not this time, it's mine.

Win.

Davina

*rides her hot sweating mount over to Xandria* Hi, wanna ride?

Xandria

*grins cheerfully and clutches the win* Of course, how can I resist such a tempting offer.

abandoneddolly

Xandria

rhev

Takes the win and goes to bed.

Xandria

Reclaims the win and returns to writing.