Way Too Many Werewolves of Miller's Hollow (Wolves Win)

Started by Trieste, August 01, 2009, 10:09:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trieste

Lynch votes:

• Teno - 5 votes: Ladysky, Queentrippingserpent, Saku, Saffron, Scott
  • Ladysky - 2 votes: Teno, rafufu
  • Scott - 1 votes: Rockin
  • Saku - 1 vote: Kanrya
  • Kip - 1 vote: Rockin
  • Aiden
  • Josietta
  • Kanrya
  • Ket
  • Marguerite
  • Queentrippingserpent
  • rafufu
  • Rockin
  • Saffron

Not yet voted: Aiden, Josietta, Ket, Kip, Marguerite

Aiden

Josietta

Saku seemed overly upset by everything, so Josi decided to put her vote in there.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Kip

Kipoc pondered everything he knew which, admittedly, wasn't much before muttering one word.  "Scott."  Hefting the muffin gun onto his shoulder, he stepped back to watch everyone else.

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Kanrya

*hugs Teno* good luck in the afterlife buddy...

Teno

"Yeah, it's nice to know who your friends really are." After saying those words, he remained silent, letting those be his last.

Trieste

Ket

she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Trieste

Lynch votes:

• Teno - 6 votes: Ladysky, Queentrippingserpent, Saku, Saffron, Scott, Marguerite
  • Scott - 4 votes: Rockin, Aiden, Kip, Ket
  • Ladysky - 2 votes: Teno, rafufu
  • Saku - 2 votes: Kanrya, Josietta
  • Kip - 1 vote: Rockin
  • Aiden
  • Josietta
  • Kanrya
  • Ket
  • Marguerite
  • Queentrippingserpent
  • rafufu
  • Rockin
  • Saffron

As the voting moves to a close, it is Teno who is left facing the noose. It doesn't take long for the other villagers to overpower their fellow man and hurry him to the gallows. It's only once the crate is kicked and the noose snaps tight around Teno's neck that he begins to sprout dark fur all over his body. Teno is a Wolf, although what his station is remains unknown. The grisly sight hangs in full view of the villagers as they head to their beds. One less predator will prey on them tonight.

Remaining Roles
Either 9 or 10 Villagers (possibly including a Priest and a Seer)
Either 3 or 4 Wolves (possibly including an Alpha)

Transgirlenstein

Trip smiles happily at the dead wolf as she goes to her job in the local pub as bar wench.
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Scott

Scott laughs... and begins dancing around the swinging corpse singing. "Who's afraid of the big bad wolf, Big bad wolf, big bad wolf? Who's afraid of the big bad wolf?, Tra la... la... la la"

Kanrya

Kanrya frowns gently and then heads to the Tavern. "Well that's one dead wolf...I honestly thought he was a villager..." She said and drinks the night away.

Autumn Sativus

"Oh... my..." Saffron whispers, shielding her sight from the wolf that she was unsure of voting on. "I'm glad that your instincts were right, to those who gave the majority." she murmured, still in awe of what they'd done... at least they had rid themselves of one of the monsters, not taken out an innocent.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

LadySky

LadySky nodded with satisfaction as the werewolf swung limply from the noose. She had been sure her gut was right about him and now felt free and safe once more. Only, was he the only one?

LadySky twiddled her fingers on a loose button as she walked to the tavern to join in the drinking festivities. Some time late that evening the button popped free, flew across the room into a random mug of beer, only to be promptly swallowed by the drinker! Hanging her head she hoped that nobody noticed the button, however she saw one nipple had plopped free of her blouse thanks to the flyaway button and now the entire tavern could see!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Kanrya

*chuckles softly* they dont like being constrained do they?

LadySky

*hangs her head sadly* They do ideed have a mind of their own it seems....
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Aiden

Taking the liberty to remove the hung wolf's head from it's body, Aiden pops into the blood leaving a trail of blood as he walks behind the counter.
"Anyone know how to...Hey nice tits Lady sky...ohh yea...anyone a taxidermist, free drinks for whoever mounts this over the entrance! Hell we killed a wolf, free drinks for all!"

Kanrya

*wrinkles her nose at the sight* Do you HAVE to bring that in here?? It's disgusting...

Aiden

Hooking his hand under the beast's lower jaw, the top of its head firm with the other. He tugs down on the jaw, making it appear that the wolf is speaking.
"Don't worry...I am not gonna eat you..."
Aiden chuckles deeply before resting the head on the bar, mocking the creature with a fake howl.

LadySky

*giggles and attempts to cover her naughty nipple*

Nice wolfie decor Aiden!

Kanrya

Kanrya glared at Aiden. "That was Teno..." She got up and left declaring that Aiden was a disgusting jerk and went into her hut.

Saku

Saku smiled as she saw that a wolf had bitten the dust. It was always a good feeling to know that they had made the world a safer place.
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Trieste

And so the night goes on, and the party continues until the villagers wear themselves out. When they wake, they find that one of their own has once again been devoured. Strewn in the town center are the remains of Josietta. There are no traces around her other than her own bones, nothing to indicate she was anything other than a villager (though perhaps she just kept her secrets well-hidden).

Remaining Roles
Either 8 or 9 Villagers (possibly including a Priest and a Seer)
Either 3 or 4 Wolves (possibly including an Alpha)

The town will need to choose who pays for this:

• Aiden
  • Kanrya
  • Ket
  • Kip
  • Ladysky
  • Marguerite
  • Queentrippingserpent
  • rafufu
  • Rockin
  • Saffron
  • Saku
  • Scott

Not yet voted: Aiden, Kanrya, Ket, Kip, Ladysky, Marguerite, Queentrippingserpent, rafufu, Rockin, Saffron, Saku, Scott