Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cryptic

Purrs and steals the kiss back. -404
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Derwaysh

~Clears his throat and does the right dialogue for Midori~

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee."

~Pulp Fiction

And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

Divine Tenacity

Thank you Derwaysh for the proper reference!
Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

impishcharm

You know you hypnotize me, always

Bedroom Lazarus

Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

Derwaysh

What can I say, milady Midori... I am too geared towards said destruction, however unable I am to abandon this cause. You're most welcome.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

Looking for roleplay partners with ideas. Any takers? Pm me.

Bedroom Lazarus

Today seems to be where I started it so far here abouts.  No forward progress for the women is good enough for me at this point.  The line in the sand has been drawn and they will not pass it easily.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 

The Sins that Beckon Me

Cryptic

And I shall return, I must find something to make for dinner.
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

Looking for roleplay partners with ideas. Any takers? Pm me.

Derwaysh

A/A

Bedroom Lazarus

The Sins that Beckon Me

Divine Tenacity

I better call in the reserves...

impishcharm

You know you hypnotize me, always

Divine Tenacity

Bedroom Lazarus

The Sins that Beckon Me

Derwaysh

A/A

Divine Tenacity

Bedroom Lazarus

The Sins that Beckon Me