Started by Beguile's Mistress, July 27, 2010, 12:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Anesa

Stia

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Vulnerable

"To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything and your heart will certainly be wrung and possibly broken."

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Vulnerable

"To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything and your heart will certainly be wrung and possibly broken."

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Vulnerable

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Vulnerable

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Vulnerable

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Vulnerable

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Vulnerable

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Vulnerable

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Vulnerable

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Dante Stone

Life is simple, you do what you feel. You can try to help but you're gonna rob and steal. Whether you make a difference or make it scary, believe me every kind of existence is necessary.

Vulnerable

(Glad to see you joined us, Dante! :-) )

Massacre (That movie haunts me..)

Dante Stone

Life is simple, you do what you feel. You can try to help but you're gonna rob and steal. Whether you make a difference or make it scary, believe me every kind of existence is necessary.