Into The Woods: Fairy Tales Gone Wrong (OPEN)

Started by Wicked Emi, December 31, 2017, 03:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norsegod1839

If anyone is interested in the Tiana role let me know!

Wicked Emi

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 31, 2017, 04:13:49 PM
If anyone is interested in the Tiana role let me know!
Would you like me to RSVP The frog for you?

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Wicked Emi on December 31, 2017, 04:39:44 PM
Would you like me to RSVP The frog for you?

Yes please! And I guess I will work on Alladdin while I wait for a lady!

bubby

Btw should we post up face claims? Cuz I'm claiming Eva Green....

Wicked Emi

Quote from: bubby on December 31, 2017, 04:50:29 PM
Btw should we post up face claims? Cuz I'm claiming Eva Green....
You can if you really wanna fc someone lol

bubby

Quote from: Wicked Emi on December 31, 2017, 04:54:38 PM
You can if you really wanna fc someone lol

Woo! MINE! *goes in search for the perfect pic*

Foxy DeVille

Heeeeeere's Alice!

Name: Alice Pleasance Liddell
Nickname: The White Pawn
Sexuality: Pansexual

~*~

Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 108 lbs
Notable body features: Alice's pale thin body and glassy expression make it clear that this is not a well person

~*~

Personality
Alice has a very weak grip on reality, thanks to childhood trauma and teenage drug abuse. She has difficulty knowing what is real and what isn't. As result she can fall under the sway of a strong personality easily. Alice's submissive nature makes her quite polite to everyone no matter how cruel they are to her. Deep down she is a good person and tries to help people out, although it is questionable how much help she could actually be. However, in times when she is gripped by her addiction, Alice can be ruthless in getting her fix. On occasion her upper class upbringing emerges and she can come across as something of a snob even though her own situation is quite dire. All in all though Alice is a survivor and moments of courage and cleverness sometimes emerge through her haze of madness and stupor. 

~*~

Biography
Alice was born into a very strict household. Her father in particular was a cold and distant man. She was schooled at home in the Liddells' remote country estate. Since there were no other children around, she entertained herself by inventing a fantasy world. It was not a great childhood but it was all she had and Alice's fragile mind was shattered when a fire killed both her parents. She retreated into her fantasy world, leaving her relatives little choice but to have her institutionalized.

Over the next several years, Alice was abused by the asylum's sadistic staff. When she was sixteen she managed to escape but to where her mind can not be sure. It seems like her fantasy world but bigger and more twisted. Alice found a familiar face in the Mad Hatter but he was perhaps the most sadistic of all. But she found herself dependent on him, as well as the strange drugs in this place that could warp her body as well as her mind. After a year, Alice became a common if pathetic sight in the Woods.

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Foxy Oni on December 31, 2017, 04:59:00 PM
Heeeeeere's Alice!

Name: Alice Pleasance Liddell
Nickname: The White Pawn

~*~

Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 108 lbs
Notable body features: Alice's pale thin body and glassy expression make it clear that this is not a well person

~*~

Personality
Alice has a very weak grip on reality, thanks to childhood trauma and teenage drug abuse. She has difficulty knowing what is real and what isn't. As result she can fall under the sway of a strong personality easily. Alice's submissive nature makes her quite polite to everyone no matter how cruel they are to her.

~*~

Biography
Alice was born into a very strict household. Her father in particular was a cold and distant man. She was schooled at home in the Liddells' remote country estate. Since there were no other children around, she entertained herself by inventing a fantasy world. It was not a great childhood but it was all she had and Alice's fragile mind was shattered when a fire killed both her parents. She retreated into her fantasy world, leaving her relatives little choice but to have her institutionalized.

Over the next several years, Alice was abused by the asylum's sadistic staff. When she was sixteen she managed to escape but to where her mind can not be sure. It seems like her fantasy world but bigger and more twisted. Alice found a familiar face in the Mad Hatter but he was perhaps the most sadistic of all. But she found herself dependent on him, as well as the strange drugs in this place that could warp her body as well as her mind. After a year, Alice became a common if pathetic sight in the Woods.
This is a great Alice to put into the type of relationship I hoped for Alice and the Mad Hatter. Hopefully SithLordOfSnark loves her as much as I do!
APPROVED!

Side note (added 3:27pm)
Can you add a bit more on the personality. While she is fully accepted, I had hoped for a more, 3 positive, 2 neutral, and 3 negative. As of right now, she has about 1 positive, 2 neutrals, and about 1 real big negative. If you can add a bit more to even her out, that would be great. ^.^

vin26m

What's the genre or tech level here?

More fantasy or more modern?

Wicked Emi

Quote from: vin26m on December 31, 2017, 05:54:36 PM
What's the genre or tech level here?

More fantasy or more modern?
Hmm, I haven't given this area a lot of thought. For tech, we can do modern. Like cell phones, computers, camera's. Beyond that is a bit odd to me.
But lots of fantasy. Like were creatures are allowed, not so sure on things like demons or vampires.
Hopefully this helps. If you have anything specific, please ask

Foxy DeVille

SithLordOfSnark

@Foxy Oni

Do you want to toss a PM my way so we can flesh out Mad Hatter and Alice's relationship? I find it easier to do that to get my app written.
Always looking for roleplays, just keep in mind that I' m not a fast poster.

On's & Off's | Request Thread | A & A

Buffy the Vampire Slayer CYOA |
Eternal Nights (VtM) Interest Check  | Buffy: After the End Interest Check

BentonKjarn

Name: Felix Hardy
Nickname: Flip

~*~
Height: 6'
Weight: 161 lbs
Notable body features: Has a massive back tattoo of the angel that supposedly overlooked the small hamlet he came from on the day that all the residents but he died.  Down his left arm are tattoos of a black feather for each person who died that day. 
~*~

Personality :  He is incredibly skinny and twitchy in his life, always nervous and paranoid. He jumps at shadows, he rarely sleeps, and when he does it is only with a pistol or a blade in his hand.  He does not like anyone to know where he is sleeping, so he will often rent 3-4 hotel rooms and then rotate through them during the length of his stay.  The only time he normalizes and his personality smooths out is when he is at a gambling table, whether he is sitting down to play cards in the penthouse suite with millionaires, or kneeling in the alley shooting dice for dimes, his paranoia fades and he becomes a totally different man.
~*~

Biography
Felix grew up in small hamlet on the edge of the woods named St. Albans.  The son of a sheep herder, he is raised to do just that.  Bored out of his mind, he masterminds several elaborate pranks, each one inures the residents of St. Albans to the sound of the emergency siren.  One beautiful sunny day at age 12, Felix falls asleep in the sun. When he awakens it is to the scent of blood, and he finds his entire flock of sheep have been slaughtered.  The wind was blowing just right that up on the sunny knoll of grass the wolves never caught wind of his scent.  He takes off down what is barely a forest path, racing the wolves back to St. Albans.  He arrives before the pack can, and he throws the switch triumphantly to alert the town, and then he makes his way to the small stone chapel that his town his known for.  The other residents, exhausted by his previous pranks, do not respond, and are summarily slaughtered by the pack.  All alone in the safety of the chapel, Felix witnesses the whole thing.

Once the wolves have gone.  Felix buried their remains, set fire to the town and kept only his father's old revolver, a monster of a gun that his old man kept for chasing away wolves.  He drifted from town to town, falling in with mentors good and bad along the way.  From each he learned lessons, and he is smart as a whip.  He is a crack shot with his pistol, and handy with a knife.  He took to gambling after one mentor learned that as jumpy as the boy was in life, he never gave away a tell when he sat at the poker table.  Through huge portions of his life he is one huge tell, jumping at this or twitching at that, but when he is at cards he is a cool and implacable as a frozen lake.   His paranoia is easily fed, and if one were looking to control or manipulate him, the way to do it would be using that.  Unsurprisingly he has a great antipathy for wolves and werewolves as well.   

bubby

Ok hopefully this is good enough. If anyone wants to make their char affiliated with the Kingpin, or even someone who wants to go against her, just PM me!

Name: Snow White
Nickname: Sioc Dubh (Black Ice)
Sexuality: Hetero-True switch ~ Needs a truly dominant man that can give just as well as take.
~*~
Height: 5'10”
Weight: 150 (curvaceous)
Notable body features: Tattoo of 3 blood drops on her chest where her heart would be, an homage to her late Mother.
~*~
Personality: Snow carries herself with an intense air of Hubris. She can be rewarding one minute, and severely violent in the next. She can and will take care of and even show affection to those that are truly loyal to her, but she will gleefully slit your throat if she is betrayed.

+ High business savvy
+ Street Smart/Intelligent
+ Leadership Skills

+/- Materialistic
+/- Immoral

- Megalomaniac
- Violent
~*~
Biography:
Born to be great, born to be Royal. Though her mother the Queen died when she was born, her father the King doted on her, making her a child filled to the brim with love. She started out so nice and innocent, raised to be sweet and pliable. But the king became lonely, and needed another Queen, and re-married.

Remarried a no good slutty ass skank who's main focus was getting rid of Snow White so she could have the King and his Kingdom all to herself. But unfortunately for the new Queen, Snow had also begun changing under the rule of this new woman in her fathers life. The princess began doing all the things a teen from a dysfunctional family will do. Running away, drugs, alcohol, stealing, fighting... you name it. However, the one thing that was a bit different with Snow? She was damn good at it. She soon found herself leading a small group of kids, 7 street savvy youngsters that flourished under Snow's direction. As the years passed, her operation grew, becoming the Leader in a quite lucrative gang.

But the new Queen sniffed this out, and decided to rid herself of Snow once and for all. The bitch hired a hitman to rid herself o the princess, luring Snow deep into the Wood to take her heart. But snows time on the street had taught her many things, one of those being that men were ruled mostly by their dicks. Easily the Hitman was seduced and his true job spilled out, easily his throat was cut. Snow cut out his heart and had it delivered to the Queen, proof that no way was Snow going down easily. From there on Snow's reputation rose, and eventually with skill and desire to win, she became known as Sioc Dubh, the Black Ice in the Wood.

Wicked Emi

Quote from: BentonKjarn on December 31, 2017, 07:08:45 PM
Name: Felix Hardy
Nickname: Flip

~*~
Height: 6'
Weight: 161 lbs
Notable body features: Has a massive back
tattoo
of the angel that supposedly overlooked the small hamlet he came from on the day that all the residents but he died.  Down his left arm are tattoos of a black feather for each person who died that day. 
~*~

Personality: He is incredibly skinny and twitchy in his life, always nervous and paranoid. He jumps at shadows, he rarely sleeps, and when he does it is only with a pistol or a blade in his hand.  He does not like anyone to know where he is sleeping, so he will often rent 3-4 hotel rooms and then rotate through them during the length of his stay.  The only time he normalizes and his personality smooths out is when he is at a gambling table, whether he is sitting down to play cards in the penthouse suite with millionaires, or kneeling in the alley shooting dice for dimes, his paranoia fades and he becomes a totally different man.
~*~

Biography
Felix grew up in small hamlet on the edge of the woods named St. Albans.  The son of a sheep herder, he is raised to do just that.  Bored out of his mind, he masterminds several elaborate pranks, each one inures the residents of St. Albans to the sound of the emergency siren.  One beautiful sunny day at age 12, Felix falls asleep in the sun. When he awakens it is to the scent of blood, and he finds his entire flock of sheep have been slaughtered.  The wind was blowing just right that up on the sunny knoll of grass the wolves never caught wind of his scent.  He takes off down what is barely a forest path, racing the wolves back to St. Albans.  He arrives before the pack can, and he throws the switch triumphantly to alert the town, and then he makes his way to the small stone chapel that his town his known for.  The other residents, exhausted by his previous pranks, do not respond, and are summarily slaughtered by the pack.  All alone in the safety of the chapel, Felix witnesses the whole thing.

Once the wolves have gone.  Felix buried their remains, set fire to the town and kept only his father's old revolver, a monster of a gun that his old man kept for chasing away wolves.  He drifted from town to town, falling in with mentors good and bad along the way.  From each he learned lessons, and he is smart as a whip.  He is a crack shot with his pistol, and handy with a knife.  He took to gambling after one mentor learned that as jumpy as the boy was in life, he never gave away a tell when he sat at the poker table.  Through huge portions of his life he is one huge tell, jumping at this or twitching at that, but when he is at cards he is a cool and implacable as a frozen lake.   His paranoia is easily fed, and if one were looking to control or manipulate him, the way to do it would be using that.  Unsurprisingly he has a great antipathy for wolves and werewolves as well.
Normally I would ask for more on the personality section, but honestly, it works for this character and it's long enough and detailed enough to really help you understand this character. Looks really good! APPROVED!

Wicked Emi

Quote from: bubby on December 31, 2017, 07:34:41 PM
Ok hopefully this is good enough. If anyone wants to make their char affiliated with the Kingpin, or even someone who wants to go against her, just PM me!

Name: Snow White
Nickname: Sioc Dubh (Black Ice)
Sexuality: Hetero-True switch ~ Needs a truly dominant man that can give just as well as take.
~*~
Height: 5'10”
Weight: 150 (curvaceous)
Notable body features: Tattoo of 3 blood drops on her chest where her heart would be, an homage to her late Mother.
~*~
Personality: Snow carries herself with an intense air of Hubris. She can be rewarding one minute, and severely violent in the next. She can and will take care of and even show affection to those that are truly loyal to her, but she will gleefully slit your throat if she is betrayed.

+ High business savvy
+ Street Smart/Intelligent
+ Leadership Skills

+/- Materialistic
+/- Immoral

- Megalomaniac
- Violent
~*~
Biography:
Born to be great, born to be Royal. Though her mother the Queen died when she was born, her father the King doted on her, making her a child filled to the brim with love. She started out so nice and innocent, raised to be sweet and pliable. But the king became lonely, and needed another Queen, and re-married.

Remarried a no good slutty ass skank who's main focus was getting rid of Snow White so she could have the King and his Kingdom all to herself. But unfortunately for the new Queen, Snow had also begun changing under the rule of this new woman in her fathers life. The princess began doing all the things a teen from a dysfunctional family will do. Running away, drugs, alcohol, stealing, fighting... you name it. However, the one thing that was a bit different with Snow? She was damn good at it. She soon found herself leading a small group of kids, 7 street savvy youngsters that flourished under Snow's direction. As the years passed, her operation grew, becoming the Leader in a quite lucrative gang.

But the new Queen sniffed this out, and decided to rid herself of Snow once and for all. The bitch hired a hitman to rid herself o the princess, luring Snow deep into the Wood to take her heart. But snows time on the street had taught her many things, one of those being that men were ruled mostly by their dicks. Easily the Hitman was seduced and his true job spilled out, easily his throat was cut. Snow cut out his heart and had it delivered to the Queen, proof that no way was Snow going down easily. From there on Snow's reputation rose, and eventually with skill and desire to win, she became known as Sioc Dubh, the Black Ice in the Wood.
This is REALLY well done and exactly what I was hoping for Snow White! APPROVED!

Wicked Emi

The approved character sheet thread has been added to the top post ^.^

bubby

Quote from: Wicked Emi on December 31, 2017, 11:11:53 PM
This is REALLY well done and exactly what I was hoping for Snow White! APPROVED!

Yay! Thank you, and I looking forward to starting.

Kuroneko

Now that Bubby has her thread up, I can finish my boys. We couldn't decide which cat would work better for Snow, so she's getting them both  >:)
Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Kuroneko on January 01, 2018, 12:02:15 AM
Now that Bubby has her thread up, I can finish my boys. We couldn't decide which cat would work better for Snow, so she's getting them both  >:)
As long you can handle both lol

Kuroneko

Quote from: Wicked Emi on January 01, 2018, 12:08:20 AM
As long you can handle both lol

I think the real question here is, can Snow handle both?  >:)
Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

SithLordOfSnark

I discussed with Alice's player and if everyone is okay, I'm going to get Mad Hatter up around the 2nd or 3rd.
Always looking for roleplays, just keep in mind that I' m not a fast poster.

On's & Off's | Request Thread | A & A

Buffy the Vampire Slayer CYOA |
Eternal Nights (VtM) Interest Check  | Buffy: After the End Interest Check

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Kuroneko on January 01, 2018, 12:13:13 AM
Oh, two thoughts. Cheshire could be a shifter and can be invisible. While puss could turn into a cat. Just a few thoughts ^.^

Wicked Emi

Quote from: SithLordOfSnark on January 01, 2018, 12:20:09 AM
I discussed with Alice's player and if everyone is okay, I'm going to get Mad Hatter up around the 2nd or 3rd.
Go for it!  He is rsvp'd for you ^.^

bubby

Quote from: Kuroneko on January 01, 2018, 12:13:13 AM

Ooohhhhhh. BRING IT!*Squees in excitement!* Kuro's two boys will be what's left of Snows original 7.