A hypothetical question for gays and lesbians

Started by MissMoonchild, February 07, 2013, 06:53:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverfyre

Indeed. But look at the mess your exploding heads have made!

Braioch

As entertaining as it is, I do prefer the other way of the blowing of one's head ::)
I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Kythia

I actually think your avatar is cheating a little Braioch.  How can anyone possibly be expected to think straight and make sane arguments with that gyrating in their face.  I keep drifting off into reveries which, to keep this non-adult I won't detail every time I read your posts.

Trieste

Thanks, Brai.

I do second Kythia's comments about the avatar, too. Difficult to concentrate on anything except that wiggle.

Shjade

Quote from: Braioch on February 19, 2013, 12:57:30 PM
And in any case, I wouldn't say that it's Liberals I would accuse of that, just her. Then again considering the fact I regard myself as liberal might have something to do with that.

But that's exactly what she just said you were doing--

Hh. Nevermind. Both sides of that particular argument clearly aren't reading or writing very clearly. Not going to try to fix it.
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

Braioch

My avi is really popular lately, I do so love the attention it's getting ;D

And as a side-note Shjade, I wasn't pointing fingers at her in that regard until that sentence you quoted me on :P
I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Silverfyre

It isn't so much the gyrating for me but that look he gives at the end.

Braioch

Quote from: Silverfyre on February 19, 2013, 01:17:26 PM
It isn't so much the gyrating for me but that look he gives at the end.

Thank you!

That's what I said, and why I chose it!

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Caeli

And that ice cream bar. What's he gonna do with the ice cream bar? :o
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Trieste

* Trieste hadn't noticed that he had eyes. >.>

Braioch

Good lord, now Caeli is getting in on it.

My Avi is the pied piper of penis lovers

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Caeli

ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Silverfyre

Well technically, I'm not a lover of the penis but I do like handsome men.  I mean, come on, that smoldering gaze, gyrating hips, that mysterious intention with the ice cream bar...

Braioch

I wouldn't say the intention is too mysterious, it seems solely there to add to the appeal...and my avi is still a pied piper, just one I can't specify around this hangover of mine :P

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Shjade

I actually can dispel the mystery of the ice cream bar for you all, whether you want me to or not:

He's gyrating with it in hand, unbitten, because he hates orange creamsicles and is hoping to distract you long enough for it to melt without having to eat it.
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

Star Safyre

This thread might need a new hypothetical question: Can Braioch's avatar inspire movement on the Kinsey scale?
My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones

Braioch

-smirks-

I would of course, support this study.

And since it is my avatar's fault, I will bear the burden of testing any new male on male tastes our Lords may be feeling

Oh, the struggles I endure ::)

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Vekseid

Quote from: Star Safyre on February 19, 2013, 03:58:28 PM
This thread might need a new hypothetical question: Can Braioch's avatar inspire movement on the Kinsey scale?

Nope, but I must say I never expected to be reminded of "I should ban animated avatars" by women getting distracted over a male avatar.

And unlike certain people who might be skeptical, I have phone numbers and seen pictures of four of the women in this thread.

Not those kinds of pictures.

Control yourselves, ladies! You can't act like that here, what sort of site do you think I'm running?! >: (

Trieste

If we don't, are you going to start assigning penances? ::)

Dashenka

Well to balance it out a bit then... I don't like him. :)
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Braioch

It's popularity is both amusing and bemusing simultaneously o.O

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Oniya

Quote from: Star Safyre on February 19, 2013, 03:58:28 PM

*provides a new distraction*  I have to admit, my position on the Kinsey scale hasn't been affected either.  ;D
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Torch

Quote from: Oniya on February 19, 2013, 05:58:07 PM
*provides a new distraction*  I have to admit, my position on the Kinsey scale hasn't been affected either.  ;D

Brai's avatar only solidifies mine.  :P
"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."  Sir Roger Bannister

Erotic is using a feather. Kinky is using the whole chicken.

On's and Off's

Oniya

Although I am suddenly craving an orange creamsicle.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Blitzy

*Peers at Brai's Avatar, glances to the other ladies (and Silver) who enjoy it, and glances back to Brai.*

I just read through this thread and was going to say something smart and witty... and then you posted and I lost my whole train of thought. Oh the horror.
One on One stories on hold currently. Apologies to my writing partners.