a plethora of ideas for the ladies <m seeking f, maybe two f>

Started by DartimusRae, July 31, 2010, 09:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DartimusRae

well, i have a few ideas that i would toss around. if you like one (or more) of them, or want more detail, please shoot me a pm. these are not rock solid ideas, and can change to suit the partner or partners. please, i am looking for real females.

1) you're a musician in a goth rock band, perhaps the lead vocalist. your voice has captured the attentions of a vampire who was passing through. a game of seduction and desire soon ensues, and as the vampire debates whether to move on to the next town or not, you have to make the choice to give up the life of luxury he shows you, or give up your life to follow him until the ends of the earth.

2) you're walking through the park in the middle of the night, enjoying the warm summer night, the moon full above you. you come to rest on a bench, intending only to stay a minute, when a loud sound startles you. you jump to try and run, but a large furry mass jumps into your path. there before you, foaming at the muzzle, is a black furred werewolf (not lycan.), his eyes almost glowing red as he readies to pounce. before he can attack, a larger white furred figure steps in, silver claws and canines bared. do you turn and run for your life? or do you stay to watch the grizzly battle that is to ensue?

3) the slave trade, while still a black market staple, has been been on the decline. however, there is a buzz going on when a new slave is brought to market. a strange and exotic creature, the figure of a human, but features of a fox, complete with head, tail, and fur. he also sports two large black velvet covered wings.  though a slave his entire life, all he wants is for a kind mistress that might give him a taste of freedom. will you buy him with the intent of freeing him? or will you turn out as cruel and heartless as the rest?

4) you are on your way home from a long night of clubbing and partying with friends. you don't live too far away, so it's no big deal. besides, you've done it many times before. what's the harm? you cut through the same alleyway you've taking many times before, but unlike before, there were four men sitting in the alley. they surround you, and proceed to tell you, in graphic detail, what they are going to do to you. suddenly, from the very shadows they cast, a tall hooded and cloaked figure rises. do you take the opportunity to escape and run home, or do you hide and watch the scene that unfolds before you

thrill

the vampire & the musician idea sounds interesting. If you are still looking, I'm interested

chanellelynn

Im interested, I will do most things(sometimes my Off's can be On's) if we discuss them, I do not mind more than one person either.

DartimusRae

thrill, you got it, just gotta set it up, and you will have it.

chenellelynn, shoot me a private message and we will discuss the particulars of what you would like to do.

ladies, i am looking forward to the challenges you both have in mind for me. thank you for your interest.