Interest check for a group idea...(Involves Monster girls. :3)

Started by Wolfy, June 07, 2014, 05:10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrasius

If you guys still needed characters, I'd be happy to play either a monster girl or a human.  :-)

Zeth

Quote from: Thrasius on June 20, 2014, 07:51:13 AM
If you guys still needed characters, I'd be happy to play either a monster girl or a human.  :-)

Vanetias still has no monster girl partner.

Thrasius

Quote from: Zeth on June 20, 2014, 08:04:36 AM
Vanetias still has no monster girl partner.

Alrighty, I'll have a monster girl up here soon. I'd also like to note that if Wolfy does return, he can feel free to take my spot. For the time being however...to the Internet! *Runs off*

Zeth

Wolfy is a Dude, that is why he has a Lord tag. A lot of users have avatars with the opposite gender here.

himawari

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

Moon Hound Hati

I'll see if I can get a list of pairings up here tonight, but I think we can handle one more monster girl, anna. :)
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Zeth

There is always space for another Monster Girl annarose. They are in demand.

himawari

Kimera

Moon Hound Hati

Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Zeth

Human players:
Yugishogun
Moon Hound Hati
Zeth
Vanetias

MG Players:
abandoneddolly
ReaperDouble0
Luna
Thrasius
annarose
Kimera

Right, So those are the lists of current Human to MG ratio.  4 Humans 6 Monster Girls currently. Thrasius could go human and balanace us off to 5 and 5 or One of the humans could take care of two Monster Girls.

Moon Hound Hati

One human having two monster girls might be a bit over the top. :P

Let's first see what Thrasius wants to play before considering a three person party. ;)

Kimera

Scarlet, the Red Terror of the Sea

Species: Cecaelia

Personality: Savage and full of lust, Scarlet is as untamable as the ocean. She hungers as much for other monster girls as she does for men.

Kinks: Vagina, Anal, Oral, Bondage, Tentacles!!!

Wish/Desire: To find a strong partner that can keep up with her.

Other pics for inspiration

Moon Hound Hati

Could you add the name of her monster girl species, Kimera? Just for reference.

Kimera

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on June 20, 2014, 02:53:37 PM
Could you add the name of her monster girl species, Kimera? Just for reference.

Done

Also, if there are too many monster girls, my char doesn't mind cause tentacles :D

Moon Hound Hati

Thanks. Got to wonder where a male partner is supposed to stick it in though. xD

Kimera

Thrasius

Quote from: Zeth on June 20, 2014, 09:52:41 AM
Wolfy is a Dude, that is why he has a Lord tag. A lot of users have avatars with the opposite gender here.

:-[ Whoops, my bad. Also, I'd be perfectly fine with playing a human.

Zeth

Quote from: Thrasius on June 20, 2014, 07:58:27 PM
:-[ Whoops, my bad. Also, I'd be perfectly fine with playing a human.

So that makes 5 on 5.

You want the Fox girl or the Octopus Girl?

Thrasius

Personally, I'm fine with either. I wanted to give Vanetias the option to choose first since he was here before I was.

Vanetias

I'll take the Octopus girl, looks like an interesting partner.  :D

Thrasius

Alrighty, cool. I will have a character up sometime tonight/tomorrow morning.  :-)

himawari

erm, my character's info:

Nuri the Kitsune

Species: Kistsune

Personality: She is elegant, gentle and a well bred monster girl who will submit to any of her human's desires.

Kinks: All here

Wish/Desire: To please her master and to serve him in any way possible.

her different outfits

Thrasius

Sai Yoshida

More Pictures

Personality:  Sai is normally very relaxed and doesn't like to make himself the center of attention, making him somewhat of an outspoken person.
He likes to spend a lot of his free time lazing about in his room playing games, listening to music, and/or just enjoying the company of his partner. More often than not, Sai will become bored with just sitting around and will insist on doing something exciting outside of the house. In public, Sai may seem difficult to approach due to his punkish appearance, but he is capable of holding a conversation for some time. Surprising to some, he is incredibly intelligent and sometimes even insightful. He is very flexible when it comes to his partner and her needs, often times going out of the way/out of his comfort zone to do something for her. The only thing he expects in return is that she does the same for him...and to make sure he doesn't lay around too much. Completely contradicting his normally reserved personality, he can sometimes be very critiquing of his opponents.

Kinks: Here

Wish/Desire: To live a, one-hundred percent, care-free, worry-free life with his partner. (To live in Heaven basically)

Vanetias