Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Mordred, March 24, 2012, 06:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lapine

Indeed, I do customer service now. 

The next person likes a cold lemonade on a hot summer day.

Belle33

Sounds good.

The next person got a little too much sun over the weekend.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

CaptainErotica

No, but got burnt last Monday. Spent the day at work, shirtless breaking down wooden pallets.

The next person likes pizza!

SapphireHaven

Not really, unless it's buffalo chicken. XD

Next person likes iced tea?
O/O

Csharynn

I do! With a tad bit of sugar, just a bit.

The next person has broken a plate recently.

CaptainErotica

Nope not recently.

The next person is a Browncoat.

FourStellar

No, but at some point I'm going to binge watch the whole thing so I know what all the fuss is about.

The next person has fond memories of being in a science fair.

Captain Maltese

Can't say I have. Small country, small fairs, small exhibitions. But I have been to completely awesome scifi-related cosplay conventions.

The next poster also like cosplay events.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

SapphireHaven

Yes! I've always wanted to cosplay for Quakecon but never really got the opportunity.

The next person likes casual cosplay?
O/O

Mnemosyne

I'm not sure what 'Casual Cosplay' actually is..? Walking around day to day cosplaying without any real reason other than you want to? If that is what it is, then I would definitely love to do it if I could? I cannot say that I have yet, but it has definitely crossed my mind.

The next person has climbed a tree.
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

CaptainErotica

I have conquered many a tree.

The next person has climbed Mt. Fuji.

Captain Maltese

No, but I made it to the top of Galdhøpiggen, Northern Europe's tallest mountain.

The next person owns modern mountain climbing equipment.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Lapine

Not at all.  I live in the foothills and love looking at and being in the mountains; but have no desire to climb them.

The next person appreciates the sunrise.

AmberStarfire

It sometimes makes me groan because it's a reminder I ought to have been in bed a long time before that. :D

Passing it on.

Undine

Of late, depending on the time of year?  I see the sunrise on my way into work.  Depending on traffic, I can either be glad to have gotten a peek of some daylight and some prettily colored clouds, or curse to make a sailor blush because I'm running late.

On my days off, the odds of me seeing a sunrise are exactly nil ;)

The next person appreciates a sunset. 
How to bait for an Undine   My O/O's
  When Undine makes for the deep waters My A/A's 

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water
My F&S fascinations:  Elegance Wild and Grace Forgotten

Captain Maltese

I like both. But this time of the year, the sun doesn't even fully dip behind the horizon and it will be like that for months now. I need a blackout screen just to get my bedroom dark.

The next person sits down with music in their heart whenever they see sails.

Nico

Belle33

I don't, but it sounds lovely.

The next person often wears black.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mnemosyne

Perhaps. A bit. A lot. Although these days I feel that whether I am in fact wearing black depends on what colors I am around or what lighting I am in. Since nothing ever looks quite as black as I remember it being. The same goes with purple. I keep giving away clothes because I feel it looks pink rather than the real violet I like. Somewhere perfectly between red and blue. I think I have become far too picky...

The next person has stopped someone from making a stupid decision.
Mistreated

SmuttyReader

Gasp. How did you know?

The next person curses like a sailor.

Undine

Indeed.  It's a point of pride.  Some days, I believe I've elevated obscenity to an art form.

Passing it on ;)
How to bait for an Undine   My O/O's
  When Undine makes for the deep waters My A/A's 

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water
My F&S fascinations:  Elegance Wild and Grace Forgotten

Mnemosyne

I do not think I could curse like a sailor even if I were among such sailors! I have a hard time saying curses, swears or anything dirty... I think it mostly comes from worrying that if I start I won't know how to stop? So that I do not say inappropriate things to people I might respect as people of authority?

The next person likes to make up new words for things when they can't quite think of the word they were really trying to fetch from their mind.
Mistreated

SmuttyReader

No, I just keep talking il until I figure out the word. Or I wake up in the middle of the night remembering the word that I was trying to remember.

The next person found their soulmate.

Derwaysh

But what if I were simply a soulless munchkin? :-[

The next person has proof they have a soul... but won't share because knowledge is power. 8-)
And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

SmuttyReader

I badly want to say yess, but no.

The next person is a writer.