Craving, craving it... (F or M, NC, light bondage)

Started by dvalen, June 24, 2011, 02:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dvalen

Depravity in the storm cellar...

I've been toying with this idea in my head and now I want to try it it out here on Elliquiy.  My girl is hitchhiking through Nebraska on one of those long roads that wind through endless fields of corn.  Your 1st character, playing the genial and friendly mid-western farmer, picks her up.  What she doesn't know is that he's been out looking for a girl just like her, a pretty hitchhiker with no ties, to take home for some depravity.  He has a younger brother, a huge hulking brute (2nd character) who is retarded and sometimes difficult to handle, especially when his hormones get out of hand.  Plus, its his brother's birthday, so he's killing two birds with one stone by offering him a pretty little fuck toy to play with in the dark and dirty storm cellar under the farmhouse.  He's done this before and prefers to watch first, stepping in when his brother has his fun.  Afterwhich the two brothers often join in together, tag teaming their victim for a long, long night.

I need a M writer who can deliver the goods on this one.  He has to play both brothers.  I want this to be descriptive and imaginative with good solid quality writing.  If you generally post two sentences, or even two tiny paragraphs, please move on, this is not for you (or me).  If you're interested, PM me.  I will be looking at your posts as I consider each interested party.