Daughter's Playground - Interest & Recruitment Thread [LOCKED]

Started by Eliza, December 21, 2017, 01:15:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eliza

Congratulations to everyone who got involved in making this roleplay to Big Game status! We now have our own board!

RECRUITMENT OPEN - Seeking Fathers and Daughters (also accepting nieces, uncles, etc; if you have a question, ask a GM)
If you are interested in participating, please add this thread as a bookmark and send a PM to both myself and Miss Kaia stating your interest.
If interested, post in this thread and when you are ready to add a father or daughter to the game, post with a Character Sheet for approval.
[NEW] Players are no longer required to pair up with established father and daughter pairings, but it is encouraged.

Gamemasters: Eliza & Miss Kaia

Party Status: December Party Closed
January Party is just starting

Party Location: December Party: Fourche House
January Party: Gibson House
Link: January Party

Note: Miss Kaia and myself are in the works trying to figure out who is still playing and who has withdrawn from the game. If you are interested, please post in this thread.

This RP revolves around a group of people who get together and trade partners and have sex. This one is different because it revolves around the concept of fathers trading their daughters. Also it has a backstory.

Backstory

Our main story is set a year after the girls first started the Daughter's Playground.  It was ran by girls, and celebrated their sexuality, their womanhood in a way that most would shame them for.  They built a circle of like minded friends, who weren't there just to fuck and be fucked.  No, these were people who  managed to be a community.  They cared for one another, as friends, if nothing else.  Sometimes, one or two of the gentlemen were a little forward, but that came with the territory.  For the most part however, the Daughter's Playground was a place of family.

Misty, Chelsea, and Kismet probably wouldn't have gone as far as they did on that fateful night, if it hadn't been for beer that Misty had pilfered from her dad.  They'd been drinking through the night, and when it came time to play truth or dare, any sense of propriety went out the door.  Misty was already down to her panties, and the other two had kissed.  The kiss was a first for Kismet, and although she enjoyed it, she was feeling really silly.  She was sixteen,  and didn't even know what she wanted, what she was into.

Kismet had been playing with the idea of fucking someone older, much older.  Everyone her age just seemed to bore her, and she wanted something different than what she was supposed to have access to.  She never was much good at following the rules.  Watching Misty stand there in nothing but her panties, the redhead smirked and turned to Chelsea.  "I dare you to go fuck Mr. Collins."  Chelsea balked, but after some good natured ribbing, the blonde agreed. 

Misty had the next turn, and she easily took dare.  Looking right at Kizzy, she dared her to join in.  She was admittedly drunk and feeling sorry for her father.  The divorce was rough on him, and she couldn't think of any other way to make him smile.  Surprised but not shaken, Kismet joined the blonde as they seduced and fucked their friend's father. 

The girls really enjoyed their evening, and when they gathered at Kismet's house for yet another slumber party, the trio couldn't stop talking about what had happened.  Kizzy thought about her dad and more recent events.  A smile tugged at her lips, a plan forming.  Excitedly, she told her friends her plan.  They could fuck each other's dads and get all the fun and experience that they wanted, but keep it a closed circuit.  And thus, the Daughter's Playground was formed.

Chelsea and Misty went on to seduce Kismet's dad, giving Misty the experience that she'd been lacking up to this point.  Excited, the girls then turned their sights onto Chelsea's dad, making it even all around.  They continued to have their sleepovers, slipping off to fuck at some point in the night.  This trend was the single most exciting thing to happen to them, but eventually Kizzy's dad overheard them talking about it during one of their many sleepovers.  Instead of getting mad, he played it cool, and called up the other fathers to discuss what had been happening right under their noses.  Kismet invited him to be the first dad involved, and an idea formed in his head.  When the others showed up to talk, they were invited to join as dads as well, and they jumped on it. 

This becomes something that they do at least once a month.  Sometimes, they would have sleepovers, but quickly, their Playground was expanding.  More dads were bringing their daughters.  Sleepovers became Parties, and occasionally a few would have private sleepovers.  It was all in the name of fun.

• This RP will be held in a party thread (headers will be utilized with location tags) and have each father/daughter pairing have a house thread for side RP's.
  • The host's would set up game's, entertainment and decide in which manner couples would get paired up.
  • This RP has drop in and drop out potential where your character could simply miss one party or a new character could be introduced at the next.
  • Girls would be aged 16-18 for new girls and 16-20 for established girls.
  • This is not a incest RP. Your father daughter might be into that, but it's not the primary focus in this RP.

Eliza

Approved Character List (includes those seeking)

Approved Characters - Familial Connections

• Alexander Black (Doomblade403xx) + Marianne "Mari" Black (Eliza) + Wynne (Gypsy)
    • Christopher Phoenix (Chreestafer) + Chelsea Phoenix (AribethAmkiir)
    • Dominic Morrow (Aiden) + Amelia Morrow
    • Edgar Gibson + Alexandria "Dria" Gibson (Caela)
    • Daniel Jones (Kaspider) + Lara Jones + Emma Jones (ElvenKitten)
    • Lucas Fourche (HannibalBarca) + Kismet Fourche (Miss Kaia) + April Fourche (Vermilion Princess)
    • Jacques Renier (Insanityenviesme) + Elizabeth "Lizzie" Renier (RedEve)
    • Louis Fairchild (Kiric Rand) + Vylette Fairchild (Alleya)
    • Sebastian DeVeraux (LaCroix) + Alison DeVeraux (The Loveyly Tsarina) + Erika "Ricky" Thompson (Amarlo)
    Approved characters seeking

-Jeffrey Hawkins (lustfulintentions) seeking a daughter
    -Sebastian DeVeraux (LaCroix) seeking a daughter

interested with a character sheet

intrested no character sheet

-SithLordOfSnark

Game Threads

Character Sheet Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=280110.0

OOC Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=280108.0[/list][/list]

Eliza

Rules

-Minimum posting frequency is one post once a week. If unable to post, notify others (plus the GM's) in the OOC Thread (above) or through PM. If you have not made a post in a while, the GM's will send a PM that you must reply to within a week in order to stay active in the game.
    -Each monthly party will be placed in a separate thread. Once a party is over, the current party is merged into that party thread. Please let us know if you have a scene that needs finishing in a certain party and we will allow time for you and your partner(s) to finish said scene before closing.
    -No drama outside of the RP please. Please be courteous to other players, their On's and Offs and their creativity.
    -One paragraph minimum for each post. Always be sure to include the proper headers at the top of your post. This includes Content Warning for any kinks such as bondage and incest and Date and Time.
    -At this time, each player is allowed to make 2 characters.

Eliza

Q&A

Q: What sort of group will this be?
    A: With the potential for romance and smut and some kinky flavors, this will be put into Bondage - Human Freeform Groups.

Q: How do I get my character approved?
    A: Post in this thread so it can be evaluated by the GM's. We will allow approved Character Sheets to be posted in the Character Sheet Thread even if there is no pairing between father and daughter.

Q: How old for daughters?
    A: 16-20. The older girls shouldn't be new to the party.

Q: What format will the RP take?
    A: Main In-Character roleplay will take place in a Main Party Thread, with pre-determined hosts running that. That will be followed by the post-party where different daughters go home with someone else's dad. Post-party will be moved to specific House Threads. Headers will be utilized to avoid confusion and paradoxing.

Q: Can I still join if the RP has started?
    A: You can always join the RP by submitting a character sheet, but you can't start in at all times. If you can get approved, then you can join in anytime before the party or soon after it's started. See the top of this page for this RP status. Once the party is fully going and during the post-party no one new can join in. You can have your character ready to join in at the next party.

Eliza

Please select and copy this code to use for your Character Sheets. You must post here or PM Character sheets to both a GM to have it approved.

[size=12pt][b]CHARACTER NAME GOES HERE[b][/size]

[float=right][img height=400 padding=10]http://INSERT IMAGE HERE[/img][/float]

[b]M/F:[/b]

[b]Father/Daughter Of:[/b]

[b]Incest y/n:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Career/Job/Year in School:[/b]

[b]Group Member How Long:[/b]

[b]Character's O/O's:[/b]

[b]Characters Limits:[/b]

[b]Connections to other characters:[/b]

[b]Backstory:[/b]

[center][b]Additional Pictures[/b]

[img height=150 padding=20]http://X[/img][img height=150 padding=20]http://X[/img][img height=150 padding=20]http://X[/img][img height=150 padding=20]http://X[/img][/center]

Face Claim: Name of model/actor/actress in your pictures

Aiden

I had a daughter for my Dominick, but since the game never got started we have not started.

I am not a fan of the game starting at the residences, I think we should just jump into a party.

I am willing to host the first IC party, I am currently playing Dominick in a one shot and I am ready to get this started for real.

Not sure if Dashenka will want to move onto this game, I will check with her first.

Eliza

@Aiden And did you have a daughter or were you still looking for one?

@Doomglazer I know we were RPing in PM's, but I want to wipe the slate clean with my character. There may be a dad looking for a daughter. P.S. I wanted more content in the post. One-liners weren't cutting it.

Should I make another OOC thread too?

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
    Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
    The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
    Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
    The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
    Ons and Offs
    F-List

Caela

Quote from: Eliza on December 21, 2017, 01:52:40 PM
    Should I make another OOC thread too?

Since we'd be starting basically from scratch, I'd suggest just making new threads period, especially since some players have left and may not come back. Some of the house threads may just be outdated at this point.

Also, I agree with Aiden in let's just get the first party rolling. New players can easily be added during each main party and side scenes can easily be set up (with header tags so people don't paradox themselves) in the house threads. But that's just my two cents. :)

I'll be sliding Dria over but am thinking I'll likely need a new Daddy for her. I haven't heard anything from her original father's writer in quite some time.

Dria
    Alexandria "Dria" Ryan

M/F: Female

Father/Daughter Of:

Incest y/n: Maybe, depends on the story arcs

Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi: Mostly straight but open to experimentation

Personality: Dria is an outgoing, vivacious, and determined young woman. When she sees something she wants, she goes after it without ever asking if she should go after it. She's kindhearted and more than willing to help someone in need but she's no one's doormat. A bit of a wild child, she's almost always down for a good time whether it's sneaking out for a party, sneaking her latest boyfriend into the house, or just hanging out with her friends watching movies.

Career/Job/Year in School: Junior Year

Group Member How Long: New

Character's O/O's: Dria is still experimenting and learning what she likes. She knows she likes experience and confidence that older men have, she enjoys simple pleasures like kissing, making out, and gentle sex but she also likes being controlled/used, and has been starting to experiment with different kinds of light pain (mostly biting, nails, and some light spanking) and rough sex and is eager to experiment further. She's also dicovering she likes the thrill of being watched and multiple partners

Characters Limits: Bathroom play, anything concerning animals and permanent marking.

Connections to other characters:

• Kismet - Best friend

Backstory: Dria was raised by her father and likes it that way. Her mother dumped her on her father when she was just a baby and she doesn't really even remember her. Beyond a few, sporadic, birthday and Christmas cards over the years she's been non-existent in Dria's life. With her father busy with work and his own life, she has always had more than the average amount of freedom and she uses it well. It's not unusual for her to have small, and sometimes wild, parties while her dad is out of town for work. She is always careful about who she invites (she's not having her house destroyed or the cops called!) but it's well known around school that hers is often the place to go, if you can swing an invite, if you want to cut loose without parental supervision.

She works as hard as she plays though, because she wants her father to be proud of her even if they aren't close (hell he's gone so much they barely know each other!) and her grades are excellent. She's also on the debate team at school and she volunteers with various organizations over the summer to help pad her college applications.

Additional Pictures:

- Am open on the last name and to re-tweaking the background a bit but I think that it's vague enough to be easy to work with. Mostly she was dropped on her father as a baby, and he is away a lot because of work, basically giving her free run of the house.

Kaia

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~

RedEve

HannibalBarca expressed interest in having Lizzie as a daughter to his dad character, but not sure if he is on board for this reboot or not.
    "I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
    My ons and offs- My F-list

Eliza

Okay, so if you have a daughter/daddy, can you please post in in the OOC Thread. I want to make a list of who we have and don't have. I'll merge the Seeking and Approved into one list.

Here's the OOC Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=280108.0

Let's move the conversation over there.

Lynnie

I was apart of the original group and would love to bring back my Abby.

Abigail Williams

M/F: F

Step-Daughter Of: Aaron March

Incest y/n: Nope; step dads are always welcome though

Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi: Straight

Personality: Abigail was always a social outcast, she had a good friend who wouldn't really talk to her during the school days for fear of being outcasted but outside of school they were as thick as thieves. Her bubbly, sweet, yet shy personality made her fun to hang out with but her weird likes made her strange. She for one enjoyed cosplaying, dressing up as characters from animes, tv shows, comic books, and sometimes as characters from books. She was funny, and enjoyed hanging out with her friend.

Career/Job/Year in School: Junior

Group Member How Long: First time

Character's O/O's: Anything to do with her breasts, anal, vaginal sex, rough sex, hair pulling, face slapping choking, are all some of her favorite things.

Characters Limits: No to incest, Bathroom stuff, blood, abuse, spitting.

Connections to other characters: Been to school with them but just started to become friends.

Backstory: Abigail grew up in this town but was outcast-ed for a long time because she was overweight, had bad acne, and didn't know how to make herself look good. Puberty hit and suddenly weight was no longer an issue, her acne cleared up, and thanks to the internet she learned how to do her make up and her hair. Becoming one of the popular girls was a dream come true but she didn't know that this first sleep over will be a night to remember.

Additional Pictures

SithLordOfSnark

I'm interested. Do any daughter's need a father? I definitely want incest, just syk.
    Always looking for roleplays, just keep in mind that I' m not a fast poster.

On's & Off's | Request Thread | A & A

Buffy the Vampire Slayer CYOA |
    Eternal Nights (VtM) Interest Check  | Buffy: After the End Interest Check

Eliza

At the moment, there are two daughters without fathers: Marianne and Alexandria

HannibalBarca

I'm in...

QuoteHannibalBarca expressed interest in having Lizzie as a daughter to his dad character, but not sure if he is on board for this reboot or not.

...and I'm still good with Lucas and Lizzie.  It sounds cute, too :P
    “Those who lack drama in their
    lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
    "It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
    before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
    Owed/current posts
    Sigs by Ritsu

HannibalBarca

Lucas Perrentine

M/F: Male

Father/Daughter Of: Elizabeth Perrentine

Incest y/n: yes

Personality: Confident and contemplative.  Lucas has a tendency to delay responding to questions, as he likes to consider his options.  He's a thinker, but also possessed of the willpower to maintain three restaurants, keep himself in excellent physical condition, and spend a decent amount of time traveling, often in his own plane, as he has a pilot's license.  He sexually dominant, something of a chauvinist, but similarly tends to treat women with more than a touch of chivalry.  It wouldn't be too far off-base to call him old-fashioned when it comes to relationships.

Career/Job/Year in School: Restaurant Owner.  All three lean towards higher-end clientele, but they're not exclusive.

Group Member How Long: 3 years

Character's O/O's: Ons:  well-dressed women (this spans a broad category of a variety of clothes), girls his daughter's age, intelligence  Offs: non-submissive women

Characters Limits: bodily fluids/excrement, gore

Connections to other characters: TBD

Backstory: Lucas' parents emigrated from the UK when he was an infant, settling in Seattle while they raised him.  They were a successful middle class family, but Lucas as a boy and young man tended to enjoy mythology and tales of olden days, which he saw with a decidedly romanticized image.  As he matured, he met and married a young woman from a well-to-do family, and with their combined income managed to create a modest chain of restaurants.  They had Lizzie during all of this, but the couples' mutual type-A personalities clashed, and they divorced several years later.  The business was split, and Lucas retained three of the sites, which he went about renovating in order to give himself a fresh start.  More TBD...

Additional Pictures

Face Claim: Til Schweiger
    Owed/current posts
    Sigs by Ritsu

Eliza

You can move your Character Sheet to the Approved Thread, Hannibal

I didn't see anything for Lizzie, was it somewhere in the recruitment thread (old)?

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Doomblade403xxx

Alexander Fourche

Father/Daughter Of:  TBD

Incest y/n: Maybe

Personality: He's a fun loving guy with a great personality. A natural for the world of Sales and Retail. He likes the outdoors and working on things. Hunting and competitive shooting are two of his principle hobbies. He actually has three important ladies in his life. The third is named Ivory. She is an 1997 Ram Air Trans Am in Ice White that is his kit car and his baby. She normally only goes out of the garage during car shows and occasionally he drives her to the Daughter Swap parties.

Career/Job/Year in School: Alex has a Bachelors in political science and a minor in criminal justice. He spent 4 years in the Navy and was once a cop. After some soul searching and strife he finally invested time, money, and a lot of sweat into Fourche's Sporting Goods. His store sells everything for your sporting needs. If it applies to sports he sells it. {Except for shit for curling. Curling is not a sport}

Group Member How Long Has been there from the beginning

Character's O/O's: Pretty much open to anything with the ladies save blood and bathroom stuff.

Characters Limits: He is flexible in his limits with the ladies and will cede to their desires but he is generally a gentle hand unless she wants it a little rougher. He puts her needs and desires above his own but never seems to disappoint or walks away disappointed.

Backstory

In the navy he met a flame haired Irish lass named Felicity and the two of them fell in love and had two children. The two girls were vastly different. Michelle, the oldest, is daddies little angel. She works hard in school. Studies. Get's straight A's and reminds her father so much of her mother that it's painful.

The divorce hit the family like a ton of bricks. Felicity was tired of Alex putting work first and started talking with an old lover from Ireland. She eventually ran off to live with him and taking the two children with her. They were 10 and 8 at that time.

The lovely Ivory

Kaia and I talked and she wants to try a new dad and I agreed. Father figures...she is a fine daughter and wonderful to write with. This means I am looking for a new daughter as well.

HannibalBarca

Yes, RedEve had her character in the recruitment thread, but hadn't been responded to yet.

I'll get Lucas in the approved thread, and adjust his sheet as RedEve responds, and if there is anyone who also wants to add a daughter of his.
    Owed/current posts
    Sigs by Ritsu

Kaspider

Daniel Jones

M/F: M

Father/Daughter Of: TBD

Incest y/n: TBD (open minded. Might need convincing)

Personality: Daniel is a charming man who always comes up with original ideas. Very creative. He was into music first and had long hair but that quickly changed when started his new business online with a partner. He loves the freedom of his job which resulted in a wide social circle. He is confident and is capable of holding a conversation. Ever since the money rolled in or even when he was in music, he seems to attract younger girls so his inclination is towards them. He even has a daughter so it makes it all a bit tricky. He is pretty open minded and adapt to the situation really well and can be easily talked into. He loves trying new things. He has a lot of experience with younger girls, mostly non sexual and some sexual throughout his music career which lasted a couple of years. In those years, he had some kinky encounters with young girls who were into bondage and ropes and other stuff.

Career/Job/Year in School: Online entrepreneur business.

Group Member How Long: From the start.

Character's O/O's: He loves sexy clothes, bikinis, colours, especially socks and heels. On the darker side, he is pretty dominant with a firm spanking hard and love to control sweetly. He loves receiving hand jobs with some dirty talk as a bonus and he loves to finger a pussy. Also he is OK with anal.

He is very creative when having sex. Since he is pretty experienced with girls, he knows how to push the buttons, when to go slow or when to go hard. He has a thing for choking and handling a girl by her hair and spanking her butt.

Characters Limits: Anything nasty, bathroom stuff, inflicting too much pain, verbal abuse.

I don't see the future. I don't worry about the past. Now's all I have.

Eliza

Looks like we may need to mix things up. How about we start with no pairings first (before the party that is) and let everyone reconnect with different people. Are there any pairings that want to keep their father/daughter match?

If this is so, then the backstory would have to be just backstory. Kaia did mention that we can have this party happen one year after the supposed backstory.

Kaia

Yes, I prefer starting it a year later.  Backstory is just how it got started, which Kismet is still involved in.

Azee

I would really love to join this project if there is a spot for another daughter. I adore the premise.  :D

LARA "needs a surname!"

Incest y/n: She toys with the idea

Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi: Bi

Personality: A confident and independent young woman, Lara is kind, adventurous and has a great sense of humor, if maybe a little nerdy. This girl loves action, she adores when there is excitement and fun. Always was the chilled one, not a care in the world, making friends everywhere and of everyone. For a long time she was oblivious of her beauty and sex-appeal but she knows now how most men and some women see her and she finds it nice, to the point that she started to take pleasure in it. For her being watched while she dances, sunbathes or plays sports is a kind of reward, appreciation is precious to this girl.

Career/Job/Year in School: Junior Year

Character's O/O's: She is fantasizing a lot recently, being introduced into sex life at the age of 16 and finding boys her age lacking she found out that older men intrigue her. Their experience and authority turns her from an independent woman into a submissive girl, her mind lost in thoughts of being dominated and used, shared and watched. Lara also has a thing for semen, and one of her kinkiest dreams is swimming in a pool of cum, being filled and marked with it.

Characters Limits: Bathroom play, blood

Backstory: Lara always liked boy-stuff more than girl-stuff until recently. Since she was small she was all into sports, especially surfing, swimming and volleyball, pretty much everything connected to the beach and water. Her favorite place at home is the swimming pool. She also has a nerdy side she likes to indulge, comics, movies, TV, Lara even considered cosplaying but haven't really got to do it. A year ago she discovered she is desired and it unleashed her more girly side. She started to dress more provocatively, her head is in the clouds thinking thoughts of sex and fantasizing about older men, to the point that she once called one of her oldest teacher "daddy".

Additional Pictures

I hope my card is a-okay, and if so then Lara needs a daddy.

Kaia

plenty of room!  Go ahead and post her in the Accepted Characters and make your way to our OOC <3 Welcome aboard

Chreestafer

Christopher Phoenix

Father/Daughter Of: April

Incest y/n: Um hell yes!

Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi: Bi-curious

Personality: Quiet and withdrawn a bit, he often tends to focus more on his daughters well being.  He's a nice guy, but a back of the room, out of sight kind of guy. He used to be an outgoing individual, one people loved to talk to at the gym or the bar.  However after the death of his wife, he subtly became a hermit, only going out to sing with his smalltime band.

Career/Job/Year in School: Ex-military / Bookstore owner / singer in a band.

Group Member How Long New

Character's O/O's: Same as personal

Characters Limits: Gore, Vore, heavy BDSM

Connections to other characters: Open to discussion, possibly know some of the dads from the gym or the bar he sings at.  Maybe some of the girls via April.

Backstory Serving in the army for 6 years of his life brought about his wife and and beautiful daughter.  After he left the military they returned to his home town, and after the passing of his father, he inherited the family book store.  Life was great, and reuniting with old friends, he picked up an old school band where they sing at the bar regularly.  However, his world ended when his wife was diagnosed with cancer, and within a year she passed.  Shattered and broken he fell into a rut, disappearing from the world. The band shows were few and far between.  Hours at the book store shortened.  Chris's only focus was his growing daughter.  Fear of losing her brought them closer.

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
    Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
    The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
    Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
    The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
    Ons and Offs
    F-List

Eliza

@Kaspider and @Chree, when you're able, post your Character sheets in the Character Sheets thread.

AribethAmkiir

I'd just posted her in the old recruitment thread.  I'm still very interested in this premise, but need to find a father character to pair with.

Chelsea (last name yet to be determined)

Father/Daughter Of:  TBD

Incest y/n:  maybe

Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi: Straight, but curious

Personality: Playful and adventurous.  Chelsea is a fun-loving and carefree soul.  She's the type of girl who has always been able to get what she wanted with a smile; especially from her dad.  Extremely talented, she doesn't apply herself to much, other than having fun.  The one school activity which has always held her interest is theater where she can act, sing, and just generally fill the spotlight.

Career/Job/Year in School: Senior

Group Member How Long: a couple months

Character's O/O's: Ons: Older men, passion, costumes, light bondage, roleplay, gentle and rough sex, oral, has a fantasy of being shared by two dads.  Is still learning what she likes and doesn't like.  Offs: she hasn't discovered them, yet.

Characters Limits: Gore, vore, toilet stuff, extreme pain.

Connections to other characters: Looking for a father character.  open to other connections.

Backstory: (can be altered when paired with father character)  Chelsea had a pretty normal childhood.  Like some girls, she got along with her father better than her mother, who she butted heads with ever since she was four.  When her parents split, it was an easy decision to live with her dad, and things were good... at least until she entered her teens.  As puberty hit, things became awkward and strained between her father and herself.  She felt like he couldn't relate, and his protective tendencies grated against her carefree personality.  After some long talks, they decided that it was time for her to live with her mom for a little while.

A little while turned into two and a half years.  Things were "okay" at first.  Her mother was able to teach her the "finer points" of being a lady.  While Chelsea enjoyed clothes shopping, girl talk, and having conversations that didn't solely revolve around sports, the outdoors, or cars; she missed her dad and friends.  She moved back with her dad at the beginning of high school, for better or for worse.  Thankfully, she had some good friends and she picked back up with them as if she'd never been gone.

Chelsea has dated a few guys her age, but they don't hold her attention.  They're boring, lousy lays, and are just simply lacking.  It seems like she's always had a thing for someone older, and has often caught herself scoping out her friends' fathers.  When she learned that there were a bunch of girls having sex with each other's fathers, it intrigued her to the point where she obsessed upon it.  She eventually earned herself an invite, and was blown away by how good the sex was.  She's been a regular attendee ever since that first invite.

Additional Pictures

Modify message

Eliza

@AA You can post yours in the CS Thread. Once you find a father to pair with, update any TBD/pending parts

RedEve

Elizabeth “Lizzie” Perrentine

Father/Daughter Of: Father is Lucas Perrentine

Incest y/n: Yes

Personality: Extraverted, fun-loving, flirtatious, somewhat slutty, teasing, submissive but not extremely so

Career/Job/Year in School: A sophomore in college, majoring in Business Administration

Group Member How Long: 3 years

Character's O/O's: Older men, though this is a secret to her peers on campus, for the most part. She still indulges in one-night stands with fellow students but she finds that only the ‘dads’ she fucks from time to time at the swingers parties truly satisfy her. She is not into vanilla sex, but doesn’t like it too rough either

Characters Limits: Conform to my own O/o’s

Connections to other characters: Lucas Perrentine - her father

Backstory: Need to know her connections first

Additional Pictures

This is my unfinished CS for Lizzie. Now that I know I will be paired up with HannibalBarca's character, I can finish it more properly. Will try to do so as soon as possible.

SithLordOfSnark

@AA

I like the look of Chelsea. If you're interested, I wouldn't mind making her father.

Eliza

Dashenka

Yes! I'm still in. Playing Aiden's kid.

I could have sworn I had already put a character together in the previous game but I cannot find it.

I'll get one up soon.
    Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Doomblade403xxx

Quote from: Dashenka on December 22, 2017, 03:02:05 AM
    Yes! I'm still in. Playing Aiden's kid.

I could have sworn I had already put a character together in the previous game but I cannot find it.

I'll get one up soon.

Yeah I seem to remember you having a character ready too...Loren maybe?

Dashenka

I'm pretty sure I had but I really cannot find it. Not in my own topics and not in the original game threads.

Maybe the Russians hacked me :D

Doomblade403xxx

I've heard the 'russian hack' thing before, but not sure where. I'm sure if president Vlad did have you hacked, it was the devil made him do it.

Dashenka

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Quote from: Dashenka on December 22, 2017, 03:09:14 AM
    I'm pretty sure I had but I really cannot find it. Not in my own topics and not in the original game threads.

Maybe the Russians hacked me :D

We did. Sorry. O:)

The Lovely Tsaritsa

My character. I hope she's still ok?

Alison

Father/Daughter Of: To be determined?

Incest y/n: Y

Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi:  Bi

Personality: Spoiled brat, the stuck up snob. Always, she's used for getting her way. She throws tantrums, when she doesn't, she's very immature.

Career/Job/Year in School: Alison is finishing high school, a senior. She works part time at jewelry store, she hates it though.

Group Member How Long 1 Year

Character's O/O's: Alison loves threesomes, of any kind. She loves anal. In secret, she loves being spanked, and slapped, and hair pulling. She wouldn't like anything extreme.

Characters Limits: Spanking and hair pulling, it's her limit for pain.

Connections to other characters: To be determined?

Backstory: Alison is the daughter of divorced parents, who don't get along, at all. She lives mostly with her mother, they always fight. She only sees her father, a little, Alison adores him. Alison is in drama club, she is star of the high school musical this year, Fiddler on the Roof. She gets scholarship for drama school, that she attends next year. Most students at school think she's the ice queen bitch, so snotty, and rude. Most boys, they even think she's the virgin. But, her only good friends, they're in the daughter swap club, with her. And, they know, what Alison really is like!

Eliza

Yes. You can post it in the Character Thread. Then all you need to do is find a Daddy.

Kaia

Just as a reminder to all players, Characters must be 16-19 years of age.  We are set a year after the start of the Daughter's Playground.  16-18 for new ones, 17-19 for established.  thanks.

SithLordOfSnark

Insanityenviesme

Hello.

I hope you all realise how lucky you are that the internet prevents me from unleashing the most awkward of waves. But there must be balance in the universe and so you lot have been cursed with my interest in the story.

So, might I create a character profile?

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Kaia

Feel free to make one!  Several are still looking for Daddy characters to pair with and we're just getting started :)

Insanityenviesme

Quote from: Miss Kaia on December 22, 2017, 06:34:29 AM
    Feel free to make one!  Several are still looking for Daddy characters to pair with and we're just getting started :)

Cheers, K. Can I call you K? I'ma call you K. Kay?
    Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Kaia

Eliza

FYI. I've closed this recruitment thread as we've reached a good number of players and are capping it. If you have stated interest and we've allowed you to make a character sheet, you are free to submit it. If you are from the old Daughter Swap game, you are also free to submit a character sheet. Any new interested players after this post are recommended to bookmark thread and PM the GM's.

Orval Wintermute

Still a bit of a working in progress, but hopefully enough to get the basic idea.

Edgar Gibson

Father/Daughter Of:

Incest y/n:

Personality: Edgar comes off as very laid back and relaxed but underneath there is a hard edge and determination about him. His life is all about making deals and he just has a knack for working out how little people will take for something without feeling insulted. Despite his business success he's not that concerned about money, he won't go chasing that last cent on a deal because he has better things to do with his time.

Career/Job/Year in School: Real Estate Developer

Character's O/O's: O & O's

Characters Limits: Hard BDSM, bathroom play, extreme pain

Backstory:
    Edgar knows exactly how lucky he is, he has a successful real estate business that deals with all aspects of the business but all of it started because of a huge stroke of luck. On his 18th birthday Edgar won on the lottery, not the jackpot but still it was life changing amount of cash. He bought his family a real home, nothing too fancy but better than anything else they'd ever lived in and realized that he could both help people like his family and neighbors out by buying houses, renovating them and renting them out without price gouging the renters. Edgar was quickly able to build a business based on reasonable prices, good word of mouth and low interest rates.

It wasn't long after the business really go going that Edgar met his wife....(need to fill in details after pairing up)

Caela

Eliza

I'll make an exception for him. You can post it in the Character sheet thread. Any others will have to wait... for now.

Insanityenviesme

Jacques Renier

Father/Daughter Of:

Incest y/n: Not averse to it, but not looking either.

Personality: Suave. Gives zero fucks. But does hold his work in high regard and can often get lost in it. Afflicted by wanderlust. And plain old lust. Sees no qualms mixing business with pleasure. Ambitious. Fiercely independent, and in bed, devilishly dominant. Finally - he doesn't quite know this yet - almost everything he does, and likes, is in the result of a deep desire for the spotlight. Classic middle child seeking compensation.

Career/Job/Year in School: Photographer.

Character's O/O's: An open-minded woman, who knows what she wants and feels powerful when taking it. Teasing, to the point of bringing out the animal inside. Arse play. Public displays of extreme affection (either whilst trying to hide the fact they are doing it, or putting on a show). Curious about collars and the bdsm lifestyle. Not desperately fond of accessories, but can be convinced into using them. That should give a little more detail

Characters Limits: Scat, Vore, Clear and complete non-consensual sex (dub-con on the other hand is a bit of a turn on)

Backstory: Grew up in a small town, wanting so much more than he was meant to have. All of them were little more than pipe dreams until one summer, just as he was struggling to pick a major, he met a stranger at a bar. She was older, wilder and seemed to have the world at her feet. She was also a photographer. Her recommendation, a scholarship and four years of college later, he was a changed man. No longer did he yearn for things, sigh and forget about them.

With no one to tell him what he should do - or rather what he shouldn't - he prospered to become a sought after name in the industry. He could make furniture look sexy, landscapes come alive and models leap out of the pages. The best pictures tend to come from those who make love to the camera and he invariably finds a way to add incentive to that end.

Considering he did little to mute this behaviour around his family, he found it best to raise his daughter in an environment that celebrated sexuality. (A suggestion, but it is open to change depending on discussions with partner)

Additional Pictures

Moments of Sanity

Eliza

Okay, good one. Consider your character approved. Please post your CS in the appropriate thread.

Insanityenviesme

Cheers, Eliza. And I must say, I love your (dis)taste for pants :)
    Moments of Sanity

RedEve

I still need a dad for Lizzie.
    Send me a PM if you are interested.

The Lovely Tsaritsa

I need a father, for Alison, as well.

Also PM me, if interested.

SithLordOfSnark

I'm still interested, just waiting to figure out who's Dad I'm making.

Kaia

Guys, if you've been approved, can we move to the appropriate ooc thread?

Doomglazer

Aaron Mach

StepFather Of: Abigail Williams

Incest y/n:Y

Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi:Straight

Personality: Aaron is an easy to go guy but when it comes to work he takes thinghs very seriously. He also likes luxury and doesnt feel bad when he spends alot of cash on a new watch. He worked hard for it so he deserves it. He likes woman all kind and all sort but he has a weak spot for the younger girls. He is also always well dressed most of the time youll find him in a suit. Hand tailored to his body.

Career/Job/Year in School:He is a Lawyer

Group Member How Long:He just moved into to town so he is new to the group

Character's O/O's: He loves sexy lingerie, breasts and nipples he just addores them he is also a sucker fo some good anal play

Characters Limits:Anything nasty, bathroom stuff, inflicting too much pain, verbal abuse.

Connections to other characters:None since he is new to town, and his daughter goes to the same school as most of the other girls

Backstory: Aaron is a hardworking lawyer who just got promoted to work at the main branch of the Law firm he works for. He is a single dad but alsways had a good relationship with his daughter. The long hours he had to work he made up with shopping trips. Since he was good at what he did he could spend alot of money on her to keep her happy. But he always liked younger woman and got turned on when he sees his daughter running around in nothing more then an oversized tshirt and her hard nipples showing.

Kaia

Dashenka

I'll add more later. Just wanted to get the first draft in as there is a distinct lack of redheads :D

I'm also on skiing holiday until next week so I'm not sure how active I can be in terms of game starts until then. Will try to get the character done later today.

Amelia Morrow

Father/Daughter Of: Dominic Armstrong

Incest y/n: y

Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi: Bisexual

Personality: Female form of her father, only prettier. She's smart, witty and can sometimes come across as pushy and snobby but she's really down to earth and leve headed.

Career/Job/Year in School: Amelia has just started working for an advertising agency.

Group Member How Long: Hasn't been introduced yet.

Character's O/O's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=3250

Characters Limits: None really.

Backstory: Amilia had been without her mother for quite some time but with a dad like hers, who needed a mom. They had a nice house, enough money and now that Amilia had a job as well, really, there was nothing to complain. However one night she walked in on her dad having a mysterious phone call. He kept being a little vague about it and so, when he was asleep on the couch, Ami searched through his phone, found a number and dialled it. She was shocked to hear the voice of her friend's dad and immediately hung up. Ami browsed the phone for messages and learned about the parties and the sleepovers.

One day she confronted her dad with it and almost demanded he would take her with him some day.

Additional Pictures

Eliza

Once you're got your personality and backstory meshed together, you can move your to the CS Thread

vin26m

I'm interested in joining when there's an opening. 

I'll adjust my profile accordingly if and when this character gets a daughter.

Hugh Jorgan

Incest y/n: yes

Personality:  Sweet, charming, protective, adventurous, confident, patient, funny

Career/Job/Year in School: Personal trainer, massage therapist

Group Member How Long: TBD

Character's O/O's: Vanilla sex, bondage (rope, chain), blindfolds, gags, toys, petplay, collar and leash, roleplay (teacher-student, coach-athlete, doctor-patient, owner-pet, owner-slave), rough sex (hair pulling, face slapping, choking, spanking), sharing a daughter, being shared by multiple daughters, girls in lingerie and tight dresses and high heels, clothed sex, public sex.

Characters Limits: Same as the limits for Bondage: Human forum

Backstory:

Hugh had a solid college football career as a pass rusher that turned into limited NFL success.  He had the character traits of a great player, but his talent was just a bit lacking in defending the run as a linebacker.  Injuries plagued him and forced him to retire, but massage therapy helped him a lot in terms of healing better and faster.  He went to school for massage therapy, and currently makes a living as a concierge personal trainer and masseur, working at high-end hotels or at the homes of clients.

One of his clients went through a nasty divorce after her husband accused her of having an affair with Hugh, which wasn't true.  He stopped working for her, but once the divorce was completed, she got the big house, half the fortune and custody of her daughter.  She hired him again and eventually they got married.  The wife encouraged him and her daughter (now his step-daughter) to have sex, and they even have threesomes together.

He is very protective of his step-daughter and of girls and women in general.  He would like the idea of this particular arrangment of fathers and daughters having sex with each other - the men have daughters, so they wouldn't do anything harmful to the girls, and if one girl had a problem with one dad, the other girls wouldn't go near that dad, too.

Additional Pictures

Face Claim: Rod Piper

Eliza

I like it. Save it once we open up recruitment. I'll let you know when that happens. We are in the middle of our first party.

vin26m

Quote from: Eliza on December 27, 2017, 02:27:25 PM
    I like it. Save it once we open up recruitment. I'll let you know when that happens. We are in the middle of our first party.

Okay, thanks.

Eliza

Quote from: vin26m on December 28, 2017, 12:36:17 AM
    Okay, thanks.

This game is now open for recruitment, seeking daughters and fathers.

@vin26m, you can move your CS to the character sheet thread and hop in to OOC to greet everyone.

Also, if you have add this thread as a bookmark and have made a character but haven't posted it, post it here for approval. If you have submitted a character sheet, let us now too.

EDIT: Also, consider becoming a father or daughter who is paired with an existing character. See the approved and seeking list (second post of this thread). I believe we have a daughter looking for a father (Alison) and a father whose daughter has withdrawn from the game and a our first African-American character looking for a daughter (or step-daughter/adopted daughter as well).

vin26m

Quote from: Eliza on December 30, 2017, 02:34:18 PM
    This game is now open for recruitment, seeking daughters and fathers.

@vin26m, you can move your CS to the character sheet thread and hop in to OOC to greet everyone.

Also, if you have add this thread as a bookmark and have made a character but haven't posted it, post it here for approval. If you have submitted a character sheet, let us now too.

EDIT: Also, consider becoming a father or daughter who is paired with an existing character. See the approved and seeking list (second post of this thread). I believe we have a daughter looking for a father (Alison) and a father whose daughter has withdrawn from the game and a our first African-American character looking for a daughter (or step-daughter/adopted daughter as well).

Thanks, Eliza.  CS posted.  I'll hop into OOC.

Leandra

Hey!

I would be interested to join your Rp as a daughter. Do you have an open spot for one?
    ~~~~ Currently looking for rps ~~~~

My rp ideas and requests: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=204755.0

Please respect my o/o's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=204740.0

Kaia

Yes we do!  Make up a character sheet and we'll take a look at it!

Eliza

I don't know if I changed the code for the CS, but make sure to add a face claim to it.

SithLordOfSnark

Quote from: Leandra on January 01, 2018, 03:02:58 AM
    Hey!

I would be interested to join your Rp as a daughter. Do you have an open spot for one?

If you need a father, I've been looking to make a Father, but no daughter's needed one yet.

Foxy DeVille

Let's see if this is good for ya. Chatted with vin already about being her "Daddy."

Jackie Allman

Father/Daughter Of: Stepdaughter of Hugh Jorgan

Personality: A free spirit, Jackie is a bit of a hippie. She's very open-minded and comfortable with her body. Jackie loves outdoor activities like horseback riding, hiking, swimming, and sex. In spite of her age, she is a frequent wine drinker. Jackie isn't close to her actual father and prefers Hugh, who she calls her "Daddy." She loves getting massages from him as well as his cock.

Career/Job/Year in School: Sophomore

Character's O/O's: Exhibitionism, anal, spanking, choking, watersports, fisting, gaping, dirty talk, gangbangs, deep-throating, breast and nipple abuse, incest

Characters Limits: Scat, anything causing lasting harm

Backstory: Jackie grew up in an affluent family but was never into material things. The only luxury item she really enjoyed getting was her horse. Having a distant father, Jackie sided with her mom during the divorce. The false accusations that her mother was having an affair bonded them closer. Jackie wouldn't have blamed her if she did, she had few hang-ups when it came to sex. But the lying was unforgivable. One night when her mother let Jackie have a few glasses of wine with her, the two ended up with their mouths all over each other.

Eventually, Jackie's mother got together with Hugh, the man once accused of having an affair with her. Even after the wedding, Jackie and her mother continued their trysts. Jackie also began having sex with her "Daddy" and soon the family began having threesomes often. Now Jackie is looking for more sexual adventures with her Daddy.

Additional Pictures

Face Claim Mila Azul

Kaia

ElvenKitten

Eliza

Maybe... Yes, but it will probably be for the next party. Feel free to submit a character sheet.

vin26m

Walter VanderMeer

Father/Daughter Of: Alison VanderMeer

Personality: Intelligent, funny, charming, humble, chill, kind, well-read, generous, worldly

Career/Job/Year in School: Actor, host of a travel show

Character's O/O's: Vanilla sex, bondage (rope, chain), blindfolds, gags, toys, petplay, collar and leash, roleplay (teacher-student, coach-athlete, doctor-patient, owner-pet, owner-slave), rough sex (hair pulling, face slapping, choking, spanking), sharing a daughter, being shared by multiple daughters, girls in lingerie and tight dresses and high heels, clothed sex, public sex.

Characters Limits: Same as the limits for Bondage: Human forum

Connections to other characters: None

Backstory:

Walter met Alison's mother in college, got her pregnant and married her.  They were too young, and their hot sex life went cold soon after Alison's birth.  They tolerated each other, but when Alison turned 16, Walter felt himself getting attracted to her.  The fighting with his wife escalated and led to divorce.

He was mostly an absentee father, constantly traveling for long periods.  He rarely saw Alison, but when he did he lavished her with gifts and granted any wish she had, all while telling her that she was going to be the greatest actress ever.  It contributed to her being a spoiled brat and stuck up snob.

He just can't get enough of pounding his dick into her ass.

Additional Pictures

Face Claim: Jon Hamm

Kiric Rand

Well, got to try my hand at returning sometime.

Tossing my intrest in at this moment

That is, if there is room and you'll have me
    [Floatright]
    [/float]
    Guardian of Lynnie's heart
    -My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
    Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Kaia

We're taking new people!  Make a character and let us see what you got!

Eliza

Quote from: Kiric Rand on January 17, 2018, 12:30:57 PM
    Well, got to try my hand at returning sometime.

Tossing my intrest in at this moment

That is, if there is room and you'll have me

I spotted you looking at our thread. Welcome

You'll be brought on as an attendee of the next party, for sure.

Kiric Rand

Quote from: Miss Kaia on January 17, 2018, 03:18:55 PM
    We're taking new people!  Make a character and let us see what you got!

Is that a challenge? XD

Quote from: Eliza on January 17, 2018, 03:22:26 PM
    I spotted you looking at our thread. Welcome

You'll be brought on as an attendee of the next party, for sure.

Try to work on something as soon as I have internet back on my computer
    [Floatright]
    [/float]
    -My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-

Kiric Rand

My only real issue is face claim

Fighting 3 choices, and not really sure which, so lets put it to a vote.

A

B

Or

C
    [Floatright]
    [/float]

Kaspider

I like B but depends what kinda personality you make. I would make the character first then put the face claim on it.

Kiric Rand

Quote from: Kaspider on January 17, 2018, 04:59:59 PM
    I like B but depends what kinda personality you make. I would make the character first then put the face claim on it.

The general idea is a guy who just moved to town, so is general a bit cloosed off, but as he starts to warm up he is a bit lively and jovial.
    [Floatright]
    [/float]

Kaia

Quote from: Kiric Rand on January 17, 2018, 03:27:09 PM
    Is that a challenge? XD

Try to work on something as soon as I have internet back on my computer

always ;)

B!  I am always in love with that FC...his eyes....

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
    [/float]

Kiric Rand

Louis Fairchild

Father/Daughter Of:

Incest y/n: Hasn’t thought about it, but may be open

Personality: Louis (Lou to his friends) typically has a very jovial attitude once someone gets to know him. He can be very mush the life of the party, especially due to his hobbies of card tricks and music (Louis has played the saxophone since he was 14) However, due to the past tragedy with this wife, he tends to be quiet and reserved at first.

Career/Job/Year in School: Financial Planner

Character's O/O's: O/o

Characters Limits: see o/o

Connections to other characters: None outside his daughter, as he is new to town

Backstory: Louis had everything he could have wanted in life. He had married his high school sweetheart, had a beautiful daughter, and a career that insured security for him and his family. He even found time to practice his favorite hobbies (which were things that probably helped him land his wife in the first place truth be told.) Life seemed to be going good for them, until his wife was diagnosed with a advanced case of cancer, which claimed her life shortly there after.

Louis was devastated, his world seemed to fade in one day, and he started to withdraw from the world. However, his little girl was enough to bring him back, dedicating his life to making sure she would be taken care of. His little girl was very young when her mother passed, and Louis has forgone his own pleasures in order to take care of his little buttercup as he called her.

Recently, Louis and his daughter have moved to a new town, hoping to make a fresh start. At this moment, he really doesn’t know anyone else, nor does he know about the little parties the community has.

Additional Pictures

Face Claim: Matt Bomer
    [Floatright]
    [/float]

Eliza

His story is like Alexander and Marianne Black's story. Maybe someone that can relate.

I'd say you are approved. Head on over to the Character Sheet thread and post your Character and then head over to OOC and introduce yourself (Why don't you join the discord server while you're there).

Kiric Rand

Maybe the first ones that really get him to open up?

Sorry, plot bunnies
    [Floatright]
    [/float]

Eliza

Quote from: Kiric Rand on January 17, 2018, 06:14:01 PM
    Maybe the first ones that really get him to open up?

Sorry, plot bunnies

A lot of plot bunnies to go around. This place is filthy with them

Doomblade403xxx

lustfulintentions

Jeffrey Hawkins

M/f: Male

Incest y/n: soft no

Personality: Relatively type A, somewhat introverted. Operates much more easily one-on-one than in a group. Well-educated, decently well read and traveled. Sometimes has a short fuse, definitely likes structure and can be unnerved by surprises.

Career/Job/Year in School: Non-profit attorney

Character's O/O's:

Ons: hair pulling, dirty talk, spanking, light bondage, exhibitionsim, voyeurism, mutual masturbation, teasing, orgasm denial, strong women

Offs: Meekness, flightiness, lying

Characters Limits: Rape, torture, blood, scat, breath play, heavy BDSM

Backstory: A one-time minor league pitcher, Jeff Hawkins went to law school at the age of 26, after a blown out arm ended his already flagging baseball career. A high draft pick who flamed out, there’s a part of him that still misses the burn of true competition. Following his separation from his wife, Jeff became a bit more reclusive. It’s only through his daughter’s burgeoning social life that he’s being forced to meet a few more people. As a semi-well known attorney who represents and sits on several non-profit boards, he’s found that doing a lot of good has been good for his soul, but left him un-fulfilled.

Additional Pictures

Face Claim: Simon Baker

Eliza

@lustful: Looks fine to me, but I'd like to let Kaia see it before we approve it.

To everyone else, we are still recruiting players. Preferably daughters right now to possible pair with our lone fathers.

Kaia

looks good to me.  Slide him on over to the character sheets, and feel free to join us in the OOC. 

Doomblade403xxx

Kaia

Gypsy

Posting potential interest, if someone would be interested in a tomboyish daughter with a history of being a handful and who hasn't been living with her father all that long ...

Wynne (TBD)

Incest y/n: Maybe

Personality: Wynne and school never got along.  She hated being indoors, and would rather be doing something than reading or studying.  She's far from stupid, though her grades are mediocre, and she was held back a year because of her attendance record.  A rebel by inclination, telling her she 'can't' do something is the most dependable way to get her to do it, and the next best is to tell her she shouldn't do it.

Career/Job/Year in School: Junior

Group Member How Long  New

Character's O/O's: She doesn't like being pushed or controlled, but rouse her curiosity or that rebel spirit and she's probably going to be up for trying most anything.  Maybe because she's been in trouble so much for pushing back against the grain, she's got an exploitable weak spot when it comes to being made to feel wanted or needed.

Characters Limits:  Wynne doesn't like being forced to do anything, and she's not afraid of getting physical to make her dislike known.  Slapping or hitting is likely to be met with the same. 

Connections to other characters:  TBD

Backstory  (open to revision based on connections) Wynne has been something of a wild child, acting out and running away.  Her parents fought a lot, and when they separated, her mother got custody, and things went from bad to worse as Wynne was mostly left to her own devices while her mother turned to drugs and alcohol.  She spent a couple of years living with friends of her mother before getting back with her father, which has been something of a godsend, regardless of what social workers might say about his own stability.   She's trying to fit in, and is rather needy for acceptance and approval, despite a tough front.  Finding a way to combine both her need and her rebellious streak is a powerful temptation to try just about anything.

Additional Pictures
    <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=286451.0"></a>      <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=244545.0"></a>      <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=279617.0"></a>      <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=245953.0"></a>     

🌹🔥🌹   on 'no writing' hiatus    🌹🔥🌹    not available    🌹🔥🌹    formerly 'Briar Rose' & 'GypsyRose'    🌹🔥🌹

Eliza

Hi Gypsy! Hope you weren't waiting long for your approval. Usually Kaia is here before me. We might be able to fit you with one of the newer fathers. Oh, that means your character is approved. Take your character sheet on over to the appropriate thread and head on over to the OOC Thread to introduce yourself to the gang! Welcome!

LaCroix

I'm just curious, I see you have a few Daddy's already waiting, are you still currently accepting any new Daddy character sheets to add to the waiting list?
    Mickey Mouse's birthday being announced on the television news as if it were an actual event! I don't give a shit! If I cared about Mickey Mouse's birthday I would have memorized it years ago! And I'd send him a card, 'Dear Mickey, Happy Birthday, Love George'. I don't do that, why, don't give a shit! Fuck Mickey Mouse! Fuck him in the ass with a big rubber dick! Then break it off and beat him with it!

Eliza

Quote from: LaCroix on January 30, 2018, 07:29:40 PM
    I'm just curious, I see you have a few Daddy's already waiting, are you still currently accepting any new Daddy character sheets to add to the waiting list?

Are you fine with not being matched with a daughter right away? Do you mind being one of our floaters? I'm okay with you making a character sheet in the meantime.

Alleya

Vylette Fairchild

M/F:  F

Father/Daughter Of: Louis Fairchild

Incest y/n:Yes

Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi: Bi

Personality: Somewhat party girl, loves to have a good time. Vylette is outgoing though she doesn’t think of herself as such. She is slightly flirtatious and can be somewhat people pleaser at times. She enjoys being praised for her hard work.

Career/Job/Year in School: Junior in HS

Character's O/O's:   She is open to experimenting and trying new things.
    Ons: Hair pulling, Biting, Dirty Talk, Spanking
    Offs: Punching, Bathroom Play

Characters Limits: Bodily fluids/excrement, Blood/Gore, Permanent markings

Connections to other characters: None yet

Backstory: For the better part of her pre-high school years, Vylette had below-average grade point except in foreign language which she excelled at. Like most daddies girls’, Vylette began to pursue her love for linguistics with the encouragement of her father.

Determined to shed former social outcast status and make friends, Vylette became active in cheerleading. From there, her interest in shopping, dancing, attending parties and overall being active grew. Despite the popularity she has from boys her own age, Vylette has a penchant for older men and secretly loves the attention she received from them. 

Additional Pictures

Face Claim: Dove Cameron

Doomblade403xxx

Someone is about to be dogpiled by potential fathers in 3....2....

Kaia

Alleya

Quote from: Doomblade403xxx on January 31, 2018, 11:40:59 PM
    Someone is about to be dogpiled by potential fathers in 3....2....

Lol. I am very interested in my character having a father.

Eliza

Quote from: Alleya on February 01, 2018, 12:08:56 AM
    Lol. I am very interested in my character having a father.

I think we can you you and a potential in that particular area. I say you're approved.

LaCroix

Sebastian DeVeraux

M/F:M

Incest y/n:Y

Personality: Sebastian is a pretty stern and hard working man. He doesn't leave himself much time to relax or to even meet anyone new as he focuses all of his time and his energy into his job instead of going out and meeting anyone new. He spent a lot of his life before his daughter came along as a biker on the road with the love of his life, Anna. He was a heavy drinker and smoker but he left that life behind and has since become a rather stern and disciplined father figure for his daughter trying to set an example for her in the way that he lives his life, which has led him to close off large parts of who he used to be for the sake of his daughter.

Career/Job/Year in School: Works as a mechanic,  high school education at the most.

Character's O/O's: Ons: D/S, Oral, cock worship, vaginal, anal, dirty talking, teasing, orgasm control/denial, bondage/restraints, whipping, spanking, rimming, biting, rough sex, multiple partners (MxMxF or MxFxF) voyeurism, messy/wet sex, cumshots (internal and external) and more.

Offs: Scat/Vore/Bathroom play/Vomit/excessive force and violence

Backstory: (Open to revisions based on connections) Sebastian is a hard working single father.  He had to settle down from a life on the road and hang up his biker leathers and his old lifestyle of running the roads when the love of his life and the mother of his young daughter, Anna was killed in a motorcycle accident that he blames himself for happening. Since then he lived a straight and somewhat (even if he'd never admit this to anyone) boring normal life working long hours at a mechanic and bodywork auto repair shop where he puts in a  lot of overtime, both for the money, and because it's an excuse not to get out and meet anyone new since the death of Anna. It isn't much but it keeps food on the table and it lets him give His Daughter the best left he can give her on his own.

Mickey Mouse's birthday being announced on the television news as if it were an actual event! I don't give a shit! If I cared about Mickey Mouse's birthday I would have memorized it years ago! And I'd send him a card, 'Dear Mickey, Happy Birthday, Love George'. I don't do that, why, don't give a shit! Fuck Mickey Mouse! Fuck him in the ass with a big rubber dick! Then break it off and beat him with it!

Kaia

It looks good.  Move it on over to accepted characters, and join us in the ooc!  we are getting ready to end our first party, so you will have plenty of time to meet everyone!

LaCroix

Quote from: Eliza on January 30, 2018, 08:50:44 PM
    Are you fine with not being matched with a daughter right away? Do you mind being one of our floaters? I'm okay with you making a character sheet in the meantime.

Yeah I am fine with either one those things.

Temple Drake

LILY JONES

Father/Daughter Of: Daniel Jones

Personality: Lily has major daddy issues. After her parents separated, she was court-ordered to live with her mother. She feels tremendous guilt over this decision and remorse at the time lost getting to know him and be with him. As an adult (after she finds about her dad), she decided to move back to try to make amends, reconnect and do anything to strengthen this bond and show her love for her father.

She’s a very responsible, loving person who in all ways tries to make her father proud. Though she is 20, her girlish love for her father makes her seem younger, more vulnerable, more like a high school girl than the college girl she is. She has a compulsion about wearing and buying kneesocks.

Career/Job/Year in School: College Student

Character's O/O's: She will do anything to please her father. If her father feels that there is a lesson in life she should learn, she will do it. If there a test of loyalty to perform, she is happy to show him where her heart has always been.

Characters Limits: Scat, vore, body horror (limb removal things such as this – not really thinking that is a concern for this group but …)

Daniel Jones - Father
    Emma Jones - Sister
    Lara Jones - Sister

Backstory: Lily was separated by court order and forced to live with her controlling mother. Her mother controlled every aspect of her life. They weren't allowed to talk about her father. So Lily lived her pre teen years without knowing anything about her father. She would dream and imagine how her daddy would be. This day dreaming got her into ddlg where she would pretend to be a little 16 year old girl and imagine her daddy taking care of her. At the age of 18, she took the brave move to research and find out about her father. Who he was and where he was. It took two years to plan her 'escape' and one night she did it. Travelled all the way to her father's house and just turned up.

This character spent her adolescence separated, for the most part from a loving father. It haunts her. She hopes in all of her actions to make up for the time she has lost with her father, prove her loyalty and live out her daddy fantasies she has held back so long. She is also curious and interested to get to know her sisters who she has been separated from. She envies the relationship they have had with their father. She’s looking to live out her childish fantasies of fatherly love that were thwarted by her custody situation. She’s in a new world and is ready to reap the benefits of a long-suppressed Daddy love.

Other Info:

Additional Pictures

Face Claim: Lexi Belle

My O/Os

“I have destroyed everything in my heart that might have interfered with my pleasure.” Marquis de Sade

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
    [/float]

Kaspider

Eliza

Approving this while eating a delicious lunch. Move her over to the Character Sheet thread and join us in the OOC thread to introduce yourself.

indarkestknight

Hello, all. Lurker here, emerging from the shadows with a couple ideas to see if they get any nibbles from the current and potential playerbase. Kind of playing with a couple loose sketches of characters that would require more development. If there's any interest in either idea, it could help me decide which between the two I should focus on developing. I'm open to suggestions for different directions to take these/different faceclaims, these are just preliminary thoughts.

A) Dopey dad. A well-meaning, doting sweetheart. Think Phil Dunphy from Modern Family. Maybe not the brightest crayon in the box, and maybe he's been taken advantage of by pretty women more than once and his daughter thinks the Playground would be a good place to find girls she'd actually trust not to take advantage of her dad. Might be conventionally attractive, might not be.

B) "Troubled" dad. He hadn't seen her for years when she showed on his doorstep. She was someone precious to him, once upon a time, and she didn't have anyone left to turn to. Maybe she died in childbirth, or maybe she turned up with a newborn baby girl in tow and died in a mysterious accident shortly thereafter. However it went down, he honored her last request to raise her daughter as his own, and he has, giving her all of his love and the best life he could, though he's far from the perfect father. He still just can't bring himself to tell her that he's not her biological father, and he finds it difficult to talk to her about her mother (and maybe that's caused some strain, a rift to be mended). His love life has suffered from his devotion to his daughter, any romantic prospects always eventually drifting away, once it becomes clear the relationship can't be his top priority when his daughter is.

Alternatively(/additionally?), it could be fun to play the identical twin of an existing dad, or play both of a set of identical twin dads who were brought into the playground by their daughters.

Misc Faceclaims
    Faceclaims I think would be fun to build characters around, but maybe aren't the best fit for either of the characters described above. If one piques your interest, maybe message me, we can work on brainstorming?
    Antonio Banderas
    Robert Picardo

Eliza

Quote from: indarkestknight on February 06, 2018, 10:55:38 PM
    Hello, all. Lurker here, emerging from the shadows with a couple ideas to see if they get any nibbles from the current and potential playerbase. Kind of playing with a couple loose sketches of characters that would require more development. If there's any interest in either idea, it could help me decide which between the two I should focus on developing. I'm open to suggestions for different directions to take these/different faceclaims, these are just preliminary thoughts.

A) Dopey dad. A well-meaning, doting sweetheart. Think Phil Dunphy from Modern Family. Maybe not the brightest crayon in the box, and maybe he's been taken advantage of by pretty women more than once and his daughter thinks the Playground would be a good place to find girls she'd actually trust not to take advantage of her dad. Might be conventionally attractive, might not be.

B) "Troubled" dad. He hadn't seen her for years when she showed on his doorstep. She was someone precious to him, once upon a time, and she didn't have anyone left to turn to. Maybe she died in childbirth, or maybe she turned up with a newborn baby girl in tow and died in a mysterious accident shortly thereafter. However it went down, he honored her last request to raise her daughter as his own, and he has, giving her all of his love and the best life he could, though he's far from the perfect father. He still just can't bring himself to tell her that he's not her biological father, and he finds it difficult to talk to her about her mother (and maybe that's caused some strain, a rift to be mended). His love life has suffered from his devotion to his daughter, any romantic prospects always eventually drifting away, once it becomes clear the relationship can't be his top priority when his daughter is.

Alternatively(/additionally?), it could be fun to play the identical twin of an existing dad, or play both of a set of identical twin dads who were brought into the playground by their daughters.

Misc Faceclaims
    Faceclaims I think would be fun to build characters around, but maybe aren't the best fit for either of the characters described above. If one piques your interest, maybe message me, we can work on brainstorming?
    Antonio Banderas
    Robert Picardo
    Hello, glad you cared to come join us and leave the bushes from where you were peeking!

Clark Gregg... Phil Coulson as a dad?
    OMG Patton Oswalt... not sure. That would be iffy.
    Looks like Tim DeKay could work... but that's just me.

We actually have a good number of troubled dads, but I guess it wouldn't hurt for more.

I wouldn't mind an Idris Elba... or a Jesse Martin... but again, that's me.
    Jack Coleman... hmm, just don't call me Claire Bear

Kaia

Amarlo

I have to say, I'm sorry I missed this earlier on. I am interested, however I wouldn't want to throw myself in there with nothing to do. Are there any father's looking for a partner still? ^^;

Are you still accepting as well?

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
    Amarlo's O&Os
    Absences and Apologies

Kaspider

I think there are fathers who are seeking daughters but you don't have to hook up to enter. It's not a requirement. :)

Amarlo

Quote from: Kaspider on February 12, 2018, 03:16:26 PM
    I think there are fathers who are seeking daughters but you don't have to hook up to enter. It's not a requirement. :)

No, of course not. It's just an interest of mine. Who likes doing a write up, getting all excited for something, only to go unmatched or without interest? :P I don't tend to do well with one shots and the like, and while I enjoy spontaneity... I do like a little planning as well. Especially in a setting like this one!

As for father's (or Uncles) looking for a partner, I meant more so a "mate" so to speak. I was actually kind of hoping to do something along the lines of a childhood crush finally coming to a precipice type thing. ^^; But I'm also open to other scenarios as well. -nod nod.-

Amarlo's O&Os
    Absences and Apologies

Kaia

Amarlo!  Ahh!  So happy to see you interested!  There are dads who aren't paired, at least one, and possibly one in the making.  <3  We should get some new interest as well because we JUST hit big game status

Amarlo

;D Hello Hello Madam Kaia! It's good to see you as well!

I'm glad to hear it. Hopefully I'll find my Dream Daddy ;D And hopefully one that enjoys a good bit of story and tension as well!

Amarlo's O&Os
    Absences and Apologies

Kaia

I think we've got a good group of people, definitely has plot for the plot hungry.  I feel that even a smut game will die without some plot <3

Amarlo

Amarlo's O&Os
    Absences and Apologies

Eliza

Well, you might as well come in and feast at the table, Amarlo!

Amarlo

Amarlo's O&Os
    Absences and Apologies

Kaspider

Amarlo

^^; Finished her. I hope everyone likes her!

Erika Thompson
    Erika “Ricky” Rodriguez Thompson

Father/Daughter Of: Alexander Rodriguez(Npc) - Sebastian DeVeraux(?)

Incest y/n: Iffy Yes

Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi: Heterosexual

Personality: Irreverent | Playful | Hypervigilant | Empathetic | Reclusive | Protective | Irritable | Sharp | Extroverted-Introvert | Sassy | Bratty | Devious | Stubborn | Amoral | Rebellious | Conflicted

Ricky is a hard one to peg. If you ask the teachers about her some will tell you how lazy and rude she is. Meanwhile others will tell you she is one of their brightest students. Ask any of the students and you'll get an equally mixed review - some like her, some don't. However many will simply tell you they just don't know her. She doesn't really go out of her way to grab attention or make a billion friends, so for the most part she leaves them alone in hopes they’ll do the same for her. Regardless, as the new kid on the block it’d be negligent to say she hadn’t received her fair share of tests, so to speak.

What friends she does have she tends to keep close - and yet if any of them stopped to think about it they might just realize that they actually know very little about her. She doesn't tend to spend much time talking about herself and seems more content to joke around and roughhouse. No one has really bothered to probe further on that. Otherwise the protective nature she has shown for her little brother often extends to the friends she has carefully cultivated - when she isn't tormenting them herself, that is!

Career/Job/Year in School: Senior in High school

Group Member How Long: Brand new recruit

Character's O/O's: A firm hand. Dangerous men. Risky ventures. Creampies. Edging/Orgasm control. Biting. Marking. Possessive/Protective Men. Pretty much everything here

Characters Limits: Anal sex, gore, scat, urine, etc.

Seeking friendships, frenemies, enemies. Seeking connections to bring her into the 'club'.
    Sebastian DeVeraux - One of the men that could potentially be Erika’s father.

Backstory:
    Erika and her family of three moved into town earlier that year after her parents had a particularly nasty breakup. With her father, Alexander Rodriguez, living the life of a testosterone driven enforcer for the Seventh Street Saints and his devout relationship with Catholicism - well, let’s just say he wasn’t so keen to let his Old Lady secure his excommunication or emasculate him. He refused to divorce her, which is apparently a thing - go figure - and after a few threats, fights and a near miss, Erika’s mother, Linda, decided it was high time she pick up and dive (Not that she was much of a saint either…) Now Erika, Linda and her little brother Peter are laying low on the other side of the continent. You could only imagine Linda’s surprise when she ran into an old friend and fellow 'fugitive' - Sebastian DeVeraux, a man once speculated as a potential father to Erika herself, unknowingly to her, of course.

Additional Pictures

Face Claim: juliya lavrova

Amarlo's O&Os
    Absences and Apologies

LaCroix

Amarlo

Amarlo's O&Os
    Absences and Apologies

Kaia

Amarlo

Amarlo's O&Os
    Absences and Apologies

Eikichi

Alright, I managed to have time to get this done today.

Evening everyone.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
    Johnathan Warde

Father Of: TBD/TBA

Personality: Intelligent and well-mannered. He is however stern and tends to get cross when provoked. At times hot-headed and blunt towards those who he believes has made the wrong decision. Over-protecting.

Career/Job/Year in School: Former Professor; Currently a Historical Researcher/Writer

Group Member How Long  New

Character's O/O's: O/O's

Characters Limits:  See above

Connections to other characters: TBA/TBD

Backstory  Born and raised a devout Christian, Johnathan spent most of his young life growing up around the farm; eventually taking care of his parents as he entered into college. Graduating with a degree in history, and eventually stopping his studies due to financial distress it wasn’t until years later that he finished his masters. While teaching as a professor he met the love of his life, and eventual wife. A sweet, but devastatingly short marriage. He continued to work as a professor, drifting from university to university with his daughter(s) in tow. Several years after she(they) eventually settled down, and moved out of the house did John finally retire and decide to settle down in a new town.

Spending most of his time now busy researching and writing, exploring the only interest he has left while finally moving on from his departed wife and giving his daughter(girls) a real place they can call home when they aren’t of building their own lives.

Additional Pictures

PMs are open for all role play inquiries.

Eliza

Hey Eikichi,

Nice of you to drop by. Who is the face claim by the way?

I can say this is approved, but from what I understand, his daughters are no longer living with him?

EDIT: LaCroix helped you out there. Your Faceclaim is John Schneider

LaCroix

Hard for me not to recognize Bo Duke! Haha, but happy to help out.

Eikichi

Bo duke, Johnathan Kent. Been meeting to dust off this face claim.

Also Apologies, Eliza, I was already in bed by the time you sent that. As for the daughters, I wrote up the backstory so that should someone decide to play the daughters later they can drop in without any issues; hope thats fine.

Kaia

Quote from: Eikichi on February 13, 2018, 07:59:26 AM
    Bo duke, Johnathan Kent. Been meeting to dust off this face claim.

Also Apologies, Eliza, I was already in bed by the time you sent that. As for the daughters, I wrote up the backstory so that should someone decide to play the daughters later they can drop in without any issues; hope thats fine.

It can be adapted if need be.  Feel free to drop him in our character thread and head over to the OOC!

Eikichi

Quote from: Miss Kaia on February 13, 2018, 08:00:28 AM
    It can be adapted if need be.  Feel free to drop him in our character thread and head over to the OOC!

Can do.

AribethAmkiir

The 2nd party is just underway.  Come join the fun.  We've got a great cast of character and amazing writers.  New Big Game status to boot!

Did I mention we also have 2 of the best GMs in E?

Don't believe me?  Come see for yourself. 

See if your fantasies can come alive.  Join the Daughter's Playground!

Lynnie

Gypsy

It's definitely a fun game, and the cast of characters is varied - from bold and beautiful to shy yet sensual.  :-)
    <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=286451.0"></a>      <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=244545.0"></a>      <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=279617.0"></a>      <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=245953.0"></a>     

🌹🔥🌹   on 'no writing' hiatus    🌹🔥🌹    not available    🌹🔥🌹    formerly 'Briar Rose' & 'GypsyRose'    🌹🔥🌹

Crash

Amarlo - Did you find a father for your mate?  I have considered joining but haven’t yet.  If you want to work something out I would love to post with you again.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
    Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

AribethAmkiir

Hey Crash.  Love to have you join.  We need more male characters.  Pretty sure there are a couple girls out there that still need dads, and if not, you can always bring in an uncle.

Crash

My instinct is to play a dad that was protective of his daughter in the sense of at least here he knew she had control of the situation and was safe.  I honestly think he might have joined thinking only of her and figured he would just hang out and enjoy the social aspects of the party.  Of course one thing leads to another and he joins in with someone(s) he finds engaging and attracted too.

So preference would be a dad as opposed to an uncle.  If no ladies are available to be his daughter then I could always make another character to play that part.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Crash

I am assuming this is just fathers yes?

I had the idea of a divorced mom that would be fun, but you seem to want only fathers and daughters.

Kaia

Quote from: Crash on February 24, 2018, 07:11:55 PM
    I am assuming this is just fathers yes?

I had the idea of a divorced mom that would be fun, but you seem to want only fathers and daughters.

<3

Crash

Here is the first of the two characters I am submitting....

Shawn Lang

Father Of: Johanna Lang (currently not in the club unless someone wants to make her)

Incest y/n: No

Personality: Shawn is a practical, no nonsense kind of guy.  He isn’t uncomplicated and doesn’t expect anything out of someone else that he wouldn’t expect out of himself.  However, he expects a lot out of himself. Shawn is a hardworking guy that doesn’t complain when things don’t go his way, he just puts his head down and pushes through. Away from his work he is a caring father and very protective of his daughter.  While Shawn might look intimidating with his chiseled physique and somewhat wild look he is always respectful and protective of the girls in the club and even if they get a little rough it is only if they like it that way. He gets along with the other blue-collar fathers in the group with whom he gets together with after work for a beer every couple of weeks or so.  Shawn doesn’t talk about any liaisons he has with any girl. He wouldn’t appreciate one of the dad’s talking about his daughter to him so he doesn’t do it to anyone else.

Career/Job/Year in School: General contractor that specializes in remodels.  He also buys, fixes and flips homes.

Group Member How Long: Old member.  Part of the second set of Dad’s and daughters that joined.

Character's O/O's: Rough sex (biting, scratching, Hair pulling, Giving a spanking), gentle sex, Oral (giving and receiving), Smart girls, Forward girls, Sassy/Playful Girls, Being Seduced

Characters Limits:Gore, Vore, Humiliation, Bathroom Stuff

Looking for drinking buddies among the guys.  Maybe a group that gets together to play poker sometimes.
    Looking for a girl or two that enjoy being with him from time to time.  He isn’t looking for a long-term relationship among the girls (at least not now), just a couple of girls that like to pull him aside for a fun time (either together or separately).  This doesn’t have to be an every party type thing.  He isn’t looking to claim anyone for his own.

Backstory: Shawn’s daughter Johanna brought the group to his attention when her friend Kismet invited her to join.  He knew his daughter was already sexual active.  He had to chase a number of losers off already when she suggested it.  Shawn had raised his daughter alone since she still a young child.  He was a hot head in his youth and did all sorts of stupid things that got him in trouble including getting his girlfriend at the time pregnant.  She wasn’t the most responsible of people either and left him and his daughter when she two years old.  Having a daughter to care for straightened Shawn out right quick and his days of being stupidly immature were over. 

Being a single dad with little formal education Shawn did the only thing he could do.  He got a job working with a construction company as a labor and worked his way up from there until he was skilled enough to lead a crew and eventually break off to start his own small business.  To do this he had to work long hard hours that kept him away from his daughter more than he would have liked.  They still have a good father/daughter relationship for her being a teenager, but not being around as she got older got problematic when she started hanging around with a bunch of losers into drugs and alcohol and eventually sex. 

When Johanna brought up the idea of the club Shawn was initially completely against it.  However, it turned out he knew a couple of the fathers involved in the club and after he talked to them about it he came to the decision that if he couldn’t stop Johanna from having sex he could at least let her be a part of group that he knew were responsible and protective of the girls.  He agreed to go to the club with the idea that he would hang out with the guys for a while and once they broke off with the girls he could grab a few beers and relax and just make sure that nobody got out of hand. 

He hadn’t expected any of the girls to take a shine to him, but it happened.  It wasn’t an every time thing, but he had a hard time resisting them and finally decided he didn’t have too.  This went on for about six months until Shawn’s daughter met a decent guy at school and they started dating.  She decided that she didn’t want to go to the club while she was in a relationship so they stopped going.  He still saw some of the dads when they grabbed a beer or watched the game or at their poker game, but he was fine with that. 

Recently his daughter has been encouraging him to go to the parties without her.  Some of the girls kept asking about him and she knew that between his work and taking care of them he never took any time out for himself or to meet anyone. He finally acquiesced and decided it was time to go back.

Additional Pictures

Face Claim: Travis Fimmel

TheVillain

I admit to tentative interest but there seems to be more fathers then daughters so I'll hold back.

[Also seems like a missed opportunity that it's not called "Fatherfuckers", :P]
    My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
    Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Lynnie

That wouldn't be so ba to have a few more dads around to play with ;)

Kaia

We actually are wanting more male characters, so please, feel free to submit a character!

AribethAmkiir

Current ratio is 13 daughters to 9 fathers...  and daughter's playground has a bit more charm to it

Mister Ugly

Well that is an interesting ratio. Which daughters are shy a father if I can ask?

MU
    "You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else."
    "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits"
    Albert Einstein

What makes the ugly feel pretty ...

lustfulintentions

Quote from: AribethAmkiir on February 25, 2018, 08:38:49 PM
    Current ratio is 13 daughters to 9 fathers...  and daughter's playground has a bit more charm to it

I'm probably speaking out of turn here, but:  I don't think that ratio is necessarily a fair representation of the situation-there's a couple multi-daughter families out there. I think another way to look at it is how many daughters don't have fathers. Or uncles, since that's where a couple characters lie.

Because, there are father characters that don't have daughters right now. I wouldn't mind having one, and I have no real need for incest in that relationship. Not really my thing.

Eikichi

Quote from: lustfulintentions on February 25, 2018, 09:37:44 PM
    I'm probably speaking out of turn here, but:  I don't think that ratio is necessarily a fair representation of the situation-there's a couple multi-daughter families out there. I think another way to look at it is how many daughters don't have fathers. Or uncles, since that's where a couple characters lie.

Because, there are father characters that don't have daughters right now. I wouldn't mind having one, and I have no real need for incest in that relationship. Not really my thing.

This is pretty accurate. I wrote in daughters for my character but won't be using them unless someone wants the role. I've also shaped my character to be more apprehensive about this ordeal so he would shy away from incest as well.

Kaia

It's also not required to be paired.  You can play a daughter and the dad can be an NPC, for example. 

AribethAmkiir

Quote from: lustfulintentions on February 25, 2018, 09:37:44 PM

I get what you're saying.  And yes, male characters may have to wait a bit to get a daughter character.  And yes, there's a couple families with multiple daughters.  Doesn't change the fact that we're noticeably shy of male characters to interact with.  Don't think you're having the same problem when it comes to female characters.

Irvine

First time I am participating in a group game. I'm still trying to find my bearing around. Hopefully this Character Sheet is a good start.

Face claim is Josh Duhamel. I'm not 100% settled yet but if the feedback are alright, I'll stick to that.

___

Bruce Miller

Father Of: TBD

Personality: Bruce is a reserved man who enjoys taking risk. He used to be someone filled with stress and anguish, always wearing a poker face due to his line of work. These days he can be very easy to warm up to. He might not be talkative but once he starts talking, he'll start throwing one anecdote after the other. While he might be wealthy, he choose to live a humble life and would generously spend on the people that he loves.

Career/Job/Year in School: Early retirement but would conduct lectures for Business Administration class and run various seminar for medium to large organizations.

Character's O/O's: Enjoys excessive foreplay, outercourse extraordinaire and compulsive dirty talker. Will try to get his girl to always wear socks for him. [ Character's O/O mirrors my actual O/O ]

Characters Limits: Bathroom stuff, anything beyond light bondage.

Connections to other characters: None yet.

Backstory: Bruce's previous job as a Stock Broker brought a signifcant strain to his mental wellness but through perseverance and resillence, he managed to make some smart investment from his own pocket. Sadly, during that phase his wife became estranged towards him and the family issues started to pile up. A messy divorce ensured leaving him alone, his daughter gone with the wife. Just after the divorce, as if karma pitied him, one of his investment had a high payout after which it was a stroke of luck from there.

Instead of lingering in loneliness, he spent all his time looking for the riskiest investment and dumping his money when he felt something good would happen. Several smaller company of which he had large stocks ends up becoming successful. Two years later he was living off the dividend all those large companies are not paying him and he officially retired from his previous job.

On the side of his ex-wife, he heard how she was barely giving attention to the girl. After a long discussion and some call with his lawyers, his daughter was free from the grasp of that woman. When he moved to a small suburb house in the Daughter's Playground, his babygirl couldn't feel more excited to join him. It's now only a few days away before he is reunited with his girl.
    Just going with the flow.
    My On's and Off's

Kaia

Move him on over and join us in the OOC!  Welcome to the Playground!

Mister Ugly

I hope this works. I am willing to link Pax to another farther here as his mysterious brother and change the last name.
    Hope Pax works out.

MU

Paxton Alexander Billard

Father Of: To be Decided

Height and weight: 6'4'' and 265 pounds

Personality: Pax speaks low and quiet yet with a clear sense of command in his tone. His eyes are always scanning the area and seem to be alert and looking at things others seem to ignore. Paxton is very smart and well read and can talk about a large amount of subjects. He has a passion for baseball and deep sea fishing and can talk at length about either subject. Pax tends to try and avoid talking much about his Navy Career. He has a dangerous quality to him and is clearly a man that is sure of himself. He is not shy but prefers to listen and can tell the nastiness jokes when he gets started. He comes across as the type of man you want your side when the bad guys are around. Pax is also respectful of women he has seen to many females treated like dirt in too many 4th world cesspools. [Though in play and with clear guide lines he enjoys a woman that can be used as he wants]

Career: Currently Paxton is chief of recruiting and operations for The Legion Security Group. LSG is a recently formed Security firm [think Mercs] that has landed a lot of business world wide. Paxton with his contacts handles recruiting and vetting of members as well as helps in training and organizing. Unfortunately his injuries keeps him from going on assignments but he takes care of his people how ever is needed.

Group Member How Long: Not yet

Character's O/O's: Long sexy legs and a tight ass, oral sex[giving and receiving] anal sex[giving], vaginal sex, Smart strong women that can let themselves be submissive, Dom/sub. Bondage [using it]. Rough sex, cuddling, spanking and discipline training. Oreo cookies and a cold glass of milk. Cold dark beer not the filtered American Crap. Cigars. a fine whiskey.

Characters Limits: Scat, hard play [ie torture etc], slapping, beating. Rape. Others may come up

Backstory:
    Paxton joined the navy at the age of 18 and soon found himself recruited and tested into the US Navy Seals. Over the next 18 years he rose to Master Chief Petty Officer and as a trainer or SEALs. Unfortunately injuries he received on his last mission forced him into early medical retirement but with a full pension. He has been on many a covert op and still has a high security clearance. His personal life is not as storied as his military one. Just after he came back wounded from a SEAL mission his then girlfriend left because she could not handle the pressure of not knowing if he would come back. He found out later she was pregnant but lost track of her and has never found his child. Now he is now a senior officer in a major Security company and he has begun searching for the child.

A few years later he met a woman, a smart professor that became a torrid and passionate love. He married Linda and for 3 years always looked forward to coming home. They had a varied sex life in fact while home he was her master and she his slave. It was her choice and had been her lifestyle and he found himself relaxing and enjoying it.
    He was on what would turn out to be his last mission when Linda was killed by a drunk driver. It was three weeks before he even knew what had happened and after he recovered he left the Navy and started over. [the driver died a year later when he drove his car into a lake and drowned].

Pax has several bullet scars and a bunch of knife and wound scars. He has a limp since his right knee took several pieces of shrapnel and tore the tendons. Add in damage from a host of para-jumps and he has all sorts of aches and pains. This does not mean he is not still a very dangerous man when he needs to be. An expert shot, skilled at hand to hand and covert ops. He currently lives on a 50 foot boat he calls home and has a black Mustang he drives.

Additional Pictures

Face Claim: Name of model/actor/actress in your pictures: Dave Bautista
    "You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else."
    Albert Einstein

Eliza

Strong man with flaws. Me likey. You can move him over to the character thread and join the others in OOC.

lustfulintentions

Quote from: AribethAmkiir on February 26, 2018, 01:47:28 AM
    I get what you're saying.  And yes, male characters may have to wait a bit to get a daughter character.  And yes, there's a couple families with multiple daughters.  Doesn't change the fact that we're noticeably shy of male characters to interact with.  Don't think you're having the same problem when it comes to female characters.

Oh, I totally get it.

I'm also of a low enough opinion of myself sometimes that I think of that ratio as the only reason I'm interacting with anyone.  ::)

But, that's my thing, not anyone else's. :)

Kaia

yeah, we can use players of all kinds.  more guys, definitely, but more girls isn't bad either.

Lynnie

Kaelyn Murphy

Incest y/n: No (This is a very hard no)

Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi: Straight/Bi Curious

Personality: Kaelyn is very outspoken, knows what she likes, and isn’t afraid to let anyone know it.

Career/Job/Year in School: Senior

Group Member How Long: 6 months

Character's O/O's: See my o/o’s please

Characters Limits: No incest, no calling any father character daddy, actual pain

Connections to other characters: Super close friends with Kismet, Friends with Kamaile, and her father Shawn

Backstory: Kaelyn was born in Melrose, Scotland. Her mom raised her as a single mom for most of her life. When she was 15, her mother’s health took a turn for the worse. She passed on leaving Kaelyn without anyone, her mother had contacted her father and arranged for her to live with him. She settled in Washington a smaller town, but she quickly made friends and adjust to life with a father in it.

She became great friends with Kismet and joined the daughter’s playground at the beginning of the school year. She was looking forward to explore what she already knew she loved and what she would discover. One thing she did enjoy was older men, boys and she does mean boys her age were dull and couldn’t find how to make her cum with a map.

Additional Pictures

Face Claim: =Katherine McNamara

Kiric Rand

Andrew Murphy

Father/Daughter Of: Kaelyn Murphy

Incest y/n: No

Personality: Andrew is a friendly all around guy, always wanting to make people laugh, though he keeps most of his past a secret from others

Career/Job/Year in School: Former FBI agent (retired)/ Author

Group Member How Long: 6 months

Character's O/O's: See writer O/o’s

Characters Limits: No incest, no bathroom stuff, lasting pain and disfigurement

Connections to other characters: To be determined

Backstory: Andrew has had a life that many would be jealous of. He was able to see the world, go places that most only dream of. Of course there are the nightmare parts of his former job too. As a man who has always dedicated his life to protecting and helping others, Andrew has tried to do his best to keep a smile on the faces of others, having seen the darker parts that humanity has to offer. Too many nights he still has the nightmares, however he had done everything to lessen them over time.

During his time with the agency, on a mission to Scotland, Andrew had an affair with a local, getting close and personal before having to leave on another mission. He never say the woman again, but 6 months ago a strange girl showed up on his doorstep, with a note from that woman saying that she was his daughter.

It has certainly been an experience, and Andrew never really ever had a chance to settle down and have a family, and now he was in charge of taking care of this young woman he had never met before, that he didn’t even know existed.
    Additional Pictures

Face Claim: Shemar Moore
    [Floatright]
    [/float]

Eikichi

Joseph Allen

Father/Daughter Of: TBA

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Joseph is a bit of a hard ass; tough on both his girls and anyone else who acts out. While he does act like a hard-ass he tends to be a very compassionate and empathetic person, if someone gets to properly know him.

Career: Inspirational Speaker

Group Member How Long: 1 month.

Character's O/O's: See writer O/o’s

Characters Limits: Above

Backstory:
    Whether it’s to motivate a crowd, or inspire a person, Joseph was always quite skilled at getting exactly what he wanted out of people. Usually by means of persuading them around to his point of thinking, it was only natural after graduating that he focused himself on becoming a political science major. Jumpstarting himself into a political career, though his political spotlight was short-lived. Whether a result of his growing family responsibilities, or his immoral appetite.

So he settled his family down, letting them grow up a life without being forced onto the center stage or at the beck and call of a camera. Of course, with nothing else to do he took up a position speaking at various colleges and businesses. That knack of his of convincing other people to do what he wanted had shifted from that of political means to inspirational motivation. Not that he ever forgot his tricks of making people do what he wanted.

Additional Pictures

Face Claim: Patrick Dempsey

Kaia

LaCroix

Alexander Quinlan

Father/Daughter Of: TBA

Personality: Alex is a pretty easy going man, all in all. He made his way through life as a boxer and was always even headed and cool tempered. He worked his agressions out in the ring in dominating fashion carrying an impressive win/loss ratio and a minor celebrity status after his retirement. He tends to be a compassinate, understanding person especially towards younger people who need someone to guide and advise them.

Career/Job/Year in School: Retired Boxer - Minor Celebrity - Owns several Car Dealerships

Group Member How Long: One month

Character's O/O's: See writers O/O's

Characters Limits: Above

Backstory: Alexander Quinlan grew up a poor young man in Philadelphia. He knew from a young age, with only his mother raising him, in the slums of town that he only had two options in life. End up in a gang and either dead or in jail or make something of his life. He joined a local gym when he was 15 years old and began to train every day even ducking out of school where he always felt out of place to work on his body and his boxing technique. He went on to have an impressive career, carrying several minor titles, but never got the big shot that he always felt he deserved.

Finally, a few years ago, he had to hang up his gloves and decided to move with his daughter out to the other side of the country. He's divorced but he loves his daughter dealy and has worked to ptovide her with a good life away from the busy fast life that he left behind. He's since purchased and owns several Car Dealerships which he runs and manages quite successfully around the area while he's been focused on raising his daughter and finding a new life for himself now that they've settled down in this quiet town.

Additional Pictures

Face Claim: Idris Elba

Pastel Kitkat

Luna Renier aka “Lulu”

Daughter Of: Jacques Renier

Incest: Yes

Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality: In a word: instigator. She’s the type of girl that likes to push buttons. Crafty, observant and just a tab bit manipulative. She knows how to get what she wants, whether it’s a designer purse or a spanking. She’s sweet and sociable, but there’s an unmistakable slyness in her eyes and smirking smile that seems to see right through you.

Year in School: Junior in high school

Character's O/O's: Refer here. Highlighted kinks would be; age play, DDLG, BDSM, discipline/punishments, dom/sub dynamics, dubcon, spanking, voyeurism/exhibitionism.

Characters Limits: Scat, gore, diaper-play, excessive force/violence.

Connections to other characters: Adopted daughter of Jacques Renier.

Backstory: Life started off a little messy for Luna Renier, formally Luna Kent. Her parents were decent folk, skimming somewhere between poverty and lower middle class. Her father was a construction worker, her mother a bank teller with a sweet smile and gentle nature. When Lulu was ten she disappeared, just up and left one day without so much as a goodbye. It devastated her father, and left poor little Lulu with a terrible fear of abandonment. She sought comfort in her father, but he found his elsewhere. In bars and back-alleys.  Addiction ate away at the loving man he’d been, and by the time Lulu was twelve had all by consumed him.

Then one night he snapped. He’d struck her before in anger, but this time was different. This time his fist was closed, this time when she fell to the floor he kicked her for good measure. This time he did it again and everything went black. She woke up in excruciating pain—laying on the floor in the same place she had fallen—her father gone. She’d crawled to the phone and dialed the only number she could think of—she had no other family, and was too afraid to call 911—Jacques Renier, her father’s childhood friend. They talked often, Jacques would even visit when work didn’t keep him away. He’d tried to help her father cope, but it was to no avail.

Jacques was on location for a shoot on the other side of the country, but by some miracle had answered his phone that night. He’d been alarmed to hear Lulu’s pained sobs, and assured her he’d be with her as soon as he was able. He sent a colleague nearer to her to retrieve her and take her to the hospital, and took the next flight he could to get to her. From there on out he kept her close at his side. He obtained temporary custody through wealthy connections, and when her father was sentenced to prison, fought for sole custody and took her far away.

Lulu’s life changed for the better that day. Jacques did not just become her dad, he was her savior, and from the moment he took her into his life and his heart, she was every bit a daddy’s girl. He had no experience raising a child, but did a marvelous job in his own way. Some on the outside might say their relationship was strange, not at all proper for a father and daughter, by Lulu wouldn’t have it any other way.

Additional Pictures

Face Claim: Shae Summers

Eliza

@LaCroix - Totally did not see this until the person below you was brought to my attention. You can move him over.

@KitKat - I would approve Luna on the spot but I would need to make sure the spot you're taking has been vacated to the GM's knowledge

Mister Ugly

@kitkat--If need be My character Paxton is short a daughter and I can make any changes needed in his history to reflect what ever is needed

MU
    Albert Einstein

Eliza

@KitKat, your character is now approved. Move her on over to the Character Sheet Thread and join us in OOC.

Mister Ugly

Albert Einstein