Tokken Prodigy Academy REBOOT (Anime/hentai game)

Started by Tokyorose627, September 11, 2017, 03:11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on July 14, 2018, 10:17:33 PM
ATTENTION!

THIS IDEA IS COMING BACK UP FOR INTEREST!

If any of you would like to play this idea, please voice your opinion and such! Any return in players are welcome, and new players are free to ask questions about the concept! Hope to see more people on here!

All i can say is... YES! YES! YES!

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on July 14, 2018, 10:25:49 PM
All i can say is... YES! YES! YES!

Awesome! Can’t wait to see what we all come up with when the game takes off!

I’m planning on a prodigy in music, rock music specifically! ;3

JoanieSappho

Honestly, I'm thinking I might bring Finna back from the first game.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: JoanieSappho on July 14, 2018, 10:48:34 PM
Honestly, I'm thinking I might bring Finna back from the first game.

That’s fine with me! Can’t wait to see him again! :)

Mac84

Hunter

It's an interesting idea but I can't guarantee a minimum of two paragraphs every post.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Hunter on July 15, 2018, 11:01:57 AM
It's an interesting idea but I can't guarantee a minimum of two paragraphs every post.

It’s ok if it can’t be two paragraphs every post, but please make an effort to try. Short posts aren’t always the greatest because it doesn’t usually give a lot of writers much detail to work with, just as long as you give notes in your posts for writers to know what’s happening, and as long as it isn’t too short, I let it slide a few times.

Just please don’t make them super short one liners or anything, cause I hate those kinds of posts. XP

Hunter

I'm doing much better in regards to producing both quality and quantity in my posts.   While I can't guarantee two paragraphs, I'm comfortable in saying that I don't expect any one-liners either.

That said...good luck!    ;D

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Hunter on July 15, 2018, 01:14:20 PM
I'm doing much better in regards to producing both quality and quantity in my posts.   While I can't guarantee two paragraphs, I'm comfortable in saying that I don't expect any one-liners either.

That said...good luck!    ;D

No problem! If you ever need help with posts or something like that when this gets off the ground, just ask! Here to help if anyone needs it. :3

pdragon

Potentially interested in rejoining, though I'm not sure if I'll use the same character or not.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Hunter

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on July 15, 2018, 01:17:54 PM
No problem! If you ever need help with posts or something like that when this gets off the ground, just ask! Here to help if anyone needs it. :3

Okay.   *wipes brow*   I'd like to do a piano prodigy working on his first full symphony.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Hunter on July 15, 2018, 01:57:54 PM
Okay.   *wipes brow*   I'd like to do a piano prodigy working on his first full symphony.

Mkay, for that type you would say they are a music prodigy, specifically in classical. To be safe, however, try not to make characters yet until we get some more interest first. :3

As a note as well to everyone, having a prodigy or two in one category is fine, but I want to not have a bunch in one, ok? Please try to think of something that’s creative, but if you have questions or concerns, don’t wait, feel free to ask. :3

Hunter

Annie

I'm in!

Nanase is back! But I'll have to find another character for her pictures, the girl I chose is under 18. :(

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Annie on July 15, 2018, 10:30:42 PM
I'm in!

Nanase is back! But I'll have to find another character for her pictures, the girl I chose is under 18. :(

no prob! If you need help just ask for pics! :3

Annie

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on July 15, 2018, 11:04:56 PM
no prob! If you need help just ask for pics! :3

Thank you, but don't worry! Already found a substitute! :D

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Annie on July 16, 2018, 12:08:38 AM
Thank you, but don't worry! Already found a substitute! :D

Oooh, awesome! Feel free to PM me if you want to know more details about the game, or character stuff!

Laughing Hyena

Then I have absolutely no problems with that. It's been so long since we last role played Annie. Good to see you again. And don't think I missed your entrance Mac. Good to see you here as well.

Annie

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on July 16, 2018, 12:44:27 AM
Then I have absolutely no problems with that. It's been so long since we last role played Annie. Good to see you again. And don't think I missed your entrance Mac. Good to see you here as well.

Yeah, it's been a time! It's always good to see you again, Hyena! :)

Mac84

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on July 16, 2018, 12:44:27 AM

*Waves happily* Heya LH! :D

You think we need to drag Presta in on this?

Laughing Hyena

Mac84

resubmission of CS:

Name: Benjamin Rose Stewart AKA: Biscuit

Prodigy Type: Mechanical Prodigy.

Sex: Male

Orientation: Hetero-Flexible (9/10 he'll go after women, but if a cute enough trap/TG/Femboy appears he may take an interest)

Country of Origin: Southern United States

Personality: Ben is a friendly outgoing person that has loyalty to his friends, and is always willing to help people in need. Though that doesn't mean he can't be serious if the situation requires it. He just prefers to avoid conflict. Some may call him lazy as he enjoys laying out in the sun, maybe with his head upon a beautiful woman's lap, but he would prefer the phase "Not in a hurry."

Appearance: Ben stands 5'11" tall with unruly brown hair, and green eyes. Weighs about 280. He has a spattering of freckles on his face, and tanned arms. His fashion sense is pretty much non-existent as they usually get stained from mud, or oil. He generally wears old blue jeans and pull on steel toed leather boots. A pull over t-shirt of various Designs from Tractor companies, to Firearm manufacturers is what is normally worn up top. A heavy surplus army field jacket, and cap are also parts of his regular attire. if a school uniform is required, He'll be wearing that too. If the right person were to come along and catch his fancy, he may spring for something nicer to wear around her, (or him in the case of a Trap/TG/Femboy)

Background: Benjamin Rose Stewart hails from a small rural town on the South Carolina, North Carolina border. It was literally a "One Stop light Town", and after 7pm that stop light is switched over to a caution light.  Midway through High school, Benjamin started to get noticed for all the work he does around town at the various Automotive, and Mechanical shops that work on Tractors, Diesel engines, Aircraft, etc. More, and more people coming to him to fix their mechanical issues. To Ben, mechanics just made sense. Gear A turns Rod B.

Since Ben is heavy set, he has been given the moniker of "Biscuit" as in the South EVERY meal is served with some form of bread. Ironically, Ben likes Cornbread the best, though "Biscuit" rolls off the tongue easier. To be more specific, Ben loves his mother's Cornbread "Cake". A sweet form of yellow cornbread that is baked in an oven as opposed to fried in a pan.

There is one thing that Biscuit Treasures more than anything in the entire world. His 1981 Harley-Davidson FLH. He found it while helping Old man Jenkins clean out a barn on his property the summer of his freshman year. Jenkins had completely forgotten he had the bike, and agreed to let Biscuit have it in payment for cleaning out the barn instead of the 250 he was going to give the young man. The Bike didn't run at first, and needed new tires. So Ben spent the entire summer doing odd jobs around the town to get money to both by parts, and books on how to bring the aged motorcycle to life. His mother was naturally terrified that her son was riding a "Death Trap", but it was really the first thing Benjamin has really taken any personal interested in. So she reluctantly lets him have it. He would bring it along with him to  the Academy as he heard there was roads there that were fun to ride. Ben always carried a AAA Road Atlas in his bike's saddle bag.

Ons: Older Women (in their twenties, thirties), Romance, Oral (receiving/Giving), Anal (Giving), Cuddles/Tactile contact, Kisses, Traps (Though he won't admit it though), light bondage, being seduced. 

Offs: Bathroom Play, Humiliation, Bestiality, Pain

Potential Plots involving Character: Always open to ideas, and making friends.

Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMmTkKz60W8

MelisaArtemis

Umm... to be clear here... since you mention the idea of the school was like Danganropa... is it just as in it's a school of prodigies but the premise itself is basically a normal, peaceful slice of life? or do we expect some excessive blood and brain matters splattering around?

Tokyorose627

Quote from: MelisaArtemis on July 18, 2018, 10:12:16 PM
Umm... to be clear here... since you mention the idea of the school was like Danganropa... is it just as in it's a school of prodigies but the premise itself is basically a normal, peaceful slice of life? or do we expect some excessive blood and brain matters splattering around?

It’s just normal slice of life. Their may be ideas of ideas and plot lines down the line, but nothing like student death or anything.

MelisaArtemis

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on July 18, 2018, 11:17:13 PM
It’s just normal slice of life. Their may be ideas of ideas and plot lines down the line, but nothing like student death or anything.

*Throws in interest then~* I hope there's still room for a musician? She'll be mostly a singer / composer / piano player with an idol as side job?