Get Rich Or Cry Trying (interest thread)

Started by azzmeister89, March 30, 2017, 05:08:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

azzmeister89

Ok so this is a game I have tried to start up before however it never seems to gather up enough interest, I'm hoping that this time there will be plenty.

The game is simple, a group of young women (18 to 21) have all grown up in extremely wealthy families and therefore always had everything they ever wanted. They are spoilt and demanding, since the moment boys started to notice them they have flirted, manipulated and bribed their way through life thinking that just because they are hot and that "Daddy" is rich they can get away with anything.

Their parents on the other hand have had enough and have cut them off. Leaving the girls with nothing but whatever is left in their trust funds. The girls now have to make their own way. Being who they are , the girls don't want to have to work for their life style and decide that they just need to find themselves rich men to marry so they can keep having whatever they want. They will do anything to get it.

Enter the men. Unlike the girls, these guys started with parents who had working class jobs or less and had to work extremely hard to get to where they are. Being aged around 23 to 26 (give or take a year) having lived on the bad side of life they have all grown up with good and strong morals and can be generally considered "good guys"

Each of our men have become very successful and are all in the top 20 of the 2017 most eligible bachelor's list. The game will begin at a charity fundraiser being held in New York city that all the characters will be attending. The girls will have to use every trick they know in order to get what they want, even if it means stabbing each other in the back.

I imagine the girls will all know each other and probably start out as friends although it isn't necessary for the men to have any connections, they will likely know of each other but Anything further is down to the players.

So.... who's game?

Azee

azzmeister89

Chreestafer

Sad to see the last one didn't get off the ground.  I'm still interested :)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

azzmeister89

Yes, it really is a shame. Glad to see your still up for it though

Sally Aces

Interested in playing one of the girls, I'm thinking a pampered princess, queen bee type.

azzmeister89

Yes that's exactly the kind of characters the girls need to be. Happy to have you here.

Sally Aces

I'm thinking of going with Ian's Little as a face claim

azzmeister89

Ooooh nice choice, she definitely looks the part.

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

azzmeister89

Glad to see plenty of interest, for this to work I need there to be more female characters than male. Player gender isn't an issue.

azzmeister89

azzmeister89

Solistair

azzmeister89

azzmeister89

Norsegod1839

Do you still need males? I love this idea!

azzmeister89

It's been a while since I first posted this so I'm probably going to be considering you as the second player, after myself obviously.

Norsegod1839

I know I am down for it! Sounds like a ton of fun!

azzmeister89

Well I'm glad you think so. Assuming your playing a male character we will need at least one more male character and then between four or six female characters

jonjameson

Tentative interest. I would like to be a male character.

azzmeister89

Brilliant. We will need to get ourselves some female characters now then

Wicked Emi

If this takes off, I will play a female

FC: Caitlin McSwain

~*~~*~

Norsegod1839

So three guys right now and one female

We could get two more and call it even lol does everyone want to pair up or leave it more open in terms of who gets with who?

azzmeister89

The end game for this is that everyone would be paired up but the general background of the female characters will involve them playing a lot of mind games and doing a lot of backstabbing.

Welcome to the group Emi

Wicked Emi

Quote from: azzmeister89 on March 21, 2018, 07:28:58 AM
The end game for this is that everyone would be paired up but the general background of the female characters will involve them playing a lot of mind games and doing a lot of backstabbing.

Welcome to the group Emi
Thank you ^.^

azzmeister89

Do we have any more takers?

Or do any of our current players know anyone who might be interested?

azzmeister89