End to end

Started by TiaMaria, August 15, 2010, 01:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

Then I shall immediately embrace golden silence
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

KCourtney

Now it is my turn to ask for forgiveness. I only meant to flatter you, not eradicate you from the conversation.

Insanityenviesme

And it falls upon me to admonish you for seeking forgiveness. Although, I must announce, most enviable must I be to be able to court and to be courted by a one as picturesque as thou
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

KCourtney

With those words, I must depart. You seem to be a master at making my cheeks Erubescent.

Insanityenviesme

Til, next time then, Miss. KC
Moments of Sanity

SSJ4Gojeta

Bubbles

A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

SSJ4Gojeta

Bubbles

A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

SSJ4Gojeta

Kytn

Updates coming soon!

SSJ4Gojeta

wokeupmad

-So, if there's anything I can do for you, or, more to the point, to you, you just let me know.
-Can you hammer a six-inch spike through a board with your penis?
-Not right now.
-A girl's gotta have her standards.

SSJ4Gojeta

Cyra

Insanityenviesme

I must be blessed with exquisite timing this day..
-grins-
Moments of Sanity

Cyra

You must be envied then for your timing!

Insanityenviesme

Most assuredly so. BUt I would be envied more for the company you desire
Moments of Sanity

Cyra

I only desire your erotic company...and a bit of insanity >:)

Insanityenviesme

As do I, Oh, Celebrated one
Moments of Sanity

Cyra

Your just waiting for me to tell you my darkest secrets and desires.

Insanityenviesme

Nay, I am not waiting for them, my sensual treat, I am yearning for them!
Moments of Sanity

Cyra

You are such a delicious and luscious man...I crave to further understand my own insanity.

Insanityenviesme

That scrumptious time will come very soon, Miss, Cy
Moments of Sanity

Cyra

When that time comes, I will soar to the stars in your arms...