Rick & Morty | AU | Prefer 1/1

Started by LtPuppyCat, December 29, 2017, 11:01:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LtPuppyCat

Hi everyone! As you can tell I am still waiting for approval, but would love to get started on some roleplaying in the mean time. I've always wanted to do a Rick & Morty role play and this seems the perfect opportunity. I prefer 1/1 role plays because, honestly, they are easier to manage. That being said I would be open to other ideas if there's enough interest.

In this role play we would create alternate dimension characters, not the main characters of Rick & Morty. Due to an infinite amount of realities, it offers some really interesting prospects for potential characters. I would be interested in playing a femme version of Rick called Ricky, but still just as rickdiculous.

Plot wise I have a few ideas:

One -
Ricky's Morty is kidnapped by a new enemy looking to meld all dimensions and create chaos in the hopes of entering a new era of existence. Ricky begrudgingly needs your characters assistance in this mission.

Two - Brad (Beth) breaks into Ricky's lab one night desperate to realize his full potential and become the genius he's always wanted. The serum works, and Ricky and Brad decide to test who's the most advanced by battling to conquer the galaxy's "most brutal" planet as advertised on intergalactic cable. Your character might be a native of that planet that's using Ricky to conquer Brad and then assassinate Ricky -- but perhaps things don't go as planned?

If you have any ideas PLEASE let me know!! I'm up for really anything. Gunna be real, I like romance but it doesn't need to be the focus of the role play. I'm open to any gender of partner or alien.

Let me know what you think (:

LtPuppyCat

Here are some of my favorite genderswap Rick Sanchez illustration and/or cosplay in case you're curious =^,^=

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide