News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Three-some Incest? (MMF)

Started by Blinkin, November 23, 2015, 12:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

I've been wanting to do something with an incest three-some for a long, long time but family incest games just never seem to reach that point. So, I'm looking for it specifically.

The big catch is that I want to play the female in the MMF story. The males can be any combination of male relative that's a blood relative. I've always felt that step-whatevers and In-law-whoevers have always been a cheat. A way to write incest without actually getting into the incest part of things. So, father and son with mother or daughter? Brothers with sister or mother? Uncle/cousins/nephews with female family member? I'm happy to look at any combination therein.

As mentioned, the only requirement for this is that I play the female, the family members be blood-related and that anyone interested be willing to post regualrly in the story. Actual content and storyline will be developed by all three of us (or if someone really, really wants to play both males, the two of us).

Any questions, suggestions, thoughts, ideas, random thoughts or just passing gas, feel free to ask and speak. We want one happy family, right?
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Blinkin

First of all, Welcome to E. :)

I have no problem with taking on a new member in a game and either option would be open at this point. I haven't set anything down in regards to the dynamic or who starts what because I wanted to work with my partners to work that out. For all I know, the daugher could be the instigator and taking advantage of an opportunity. It's all still up in the air, but you are certainly welcome to participate... assuming that we get a second player.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

joebradford

Thanks, we'll pencil this in and see how things develop. If you decide to go with different players, I'm totally cool with that. Thanks.
Recently approved. Elated to be here. Or maybe ecstatic. (Not sure which, but I know it starts with E!)

Nameless One

Well, I'd be very interested in this idea, so I guess you got yourself a second player! I agree with Blinkin, the instigator could be any of the characters, depending on how we want the story to start and develop.

Shall we plot here, or via private messages?
It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs

justme4386

Wanna make it a foursome? I could play either male or female character...

Just offering. "No" is perfectly fine...
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Blinkin

We seemed to of lost Nameless, so we may be in need of another male character. I'm not sure a 4-some would work in regards to a focus on a female character unless there's a desire to pile onto her.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

justme4386

just wondering how fast a posting speed you're expecting? I am a bit slow these days... like once every one to two weeks... is that OK?
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Blinkin

Personally, as long as I have some idea of the posting rates of my partners, I'm ok with a couple of post a month. All I need to know is that the partners are still interested in writing the story.

Joe may have a different view though, so we'll have to hear from him as well.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.