Purgatory - Warriors & Slaves, Prestige & Survival (Recruitment)

Started by Lunar Raven, October 07, 2015, 02:46:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CurvyKitten

Quote from: VonDoom on October 15, 2015, 01:11:41 PM
Don't forget the bumping rules, ladies.  C:)

Who's just around bumping? I'm honestly trying to encourage new players to join, and as far as I know that is just fine.

So yes, I gives bribes....naked slave girls, hot warriors, AND COOKIES! Who could say no to that? LOLZ

bubby

VonDoom

Woo, bubby!

We're all open to character connections, so if you'd like to be associated with any of the existing characters or have questions we fellow players might answer, just let us know.
Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O

bubby

Quote from: VonDoom on October 22, 2015, 03:45:12 AM
Woo, bubby!

We're all open to character connections, so if you'd like to be associated with any of the existing characters or have questions we fellow players might answer, just let us know.

>:)

PM answered, and hopefully I can get a character concept done... maybe even tomorrow!

MasterOfMyFate

"Arrows through your heart."
Master ON/OFF

bubby

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Scáil an bháis(Shadow of death)/Lady Death
Apparent Age: true age unknown, looks to be early 30's
Height: 6' Weight: 150 lbs
Eye Colour: glowing white Hair Colour: White
Orientation: Hetero
Kinks: Non-con, dominance, bondage, rough sex, arousal/sex during/after battle, m/m voyeur
Limits: bathroom play, degradation,
Appearance: Statuesque, well muscled and curved, hair thick and falling to well past her thighs.

CHARACTER INFO
Caste: Warrior (Warlord)
Time in Haven: 400 years
History: The woman who would become Lady Death was born a mortal named Hope. Her father was a local nobleman named Matthias who was forcibly conscripting peasants into military service as feudal levies. Unknown to his innocent daughter, Matthias had a dark secret. Although congratulated by the Church for his work against the pagans, he was despised by the common folk as a cruel tyrant. Matthias was outwardly pious, but secretly dabbled in black magic and demonology.  Hope's mother, in contrast, was a woman so pure and innocent it was rumored that her bloodline reached Heaven. Hope's mother died when Hope was still in her late teens, and she was left to live with her father.
Eventually, Matthias' cruelty triggered a peasant uprising. Matthias narrowly escaped death at the hands of the rebels by summoning a demon, but Hope was captured by the rebels and accused of witchcraft, merely for attempting to heal a friend in a manner not 'normal' for the time. Faced with the prospect of execution by burning at the stake, Hope uttered an incantation that she had overheard her father use. This incantation summoned a demon who offered her a bargain – he would rescue her from death if she would renounce her humanity and serve the powers of Hell. Hope accepted the bargain and was transported into the infernal realms.
Gradually corrupted by the nature of her surrounding, Hope was tainted with evil.  Death became who she was, what she was, and she reveled in it. However, Hell seemed more about engorging oneself on all the 'sins', and not so much battle. Deep down, she knew Hell was not where she truly belonged. Soon she learned of Haven, and knew that there, she could rise. There, she could bathe in the blood of enemies.
There, she could maybe become Queen.
Personality: Lady Death wants nothing more then to fight. Any time, any where, she is the most 'alive' when in the midst of a pitched battle. She is cool and calculating, even haughty, but deservedly so.
Ambitions/Goals: Replace Warlord Valdis as King Amozran's second, then possibly become Queen.

EXPERTISE
Expertise 1: Combat: She is expertly skilled in all forms, but shines most with her sword in her hand.

Expertise 2: Sorcery: Having sorcery instilled within her starting when she was a human child, she expanded on this knowledge whenever it became available. She is now very formidable in this category, but prefers the thrill of spilling blood with her own hands.

TRAITS
Trait 1: Strength: She is intensely strong, able to crush stone in her hands for example.

Trait 2: Loyal: Though she has ambitions to rise as high as she can in Rank, she is supremely loyal to the King, and Haven, and will do anything he orders.

Trait 3: Chaos Control: She is able to draw the chaos that surrounds a battle, the rage, the miasma permeating the field into herself, and re-create it into a lethal energy that pours from her hands.

Trait 4: Inspires Loyalty: Though she is known as a fierce and unrelenting warrior, those that follow her are supremely loyal to her.

DRAWBACKS
Drawback 1: Hubris: Having clawed her way up the Ranks by tooth and nail, sword and magic, she tends to think she is undefeatable, and acts like it.

Drawback 2: When in battle, she can tend towards Berserker, and has been known to have those fighting with her meet their end by her own blade.

Char sheet sent off for approval!

HopeFox

I have to admit, I'm quite intrigued by this! I do like settings with formal slavery arrangements.

Still looking for new players? If so, what time periods are acceptable for a character's life? I'm interested in playing a character who was a slave in the Byzantine Empire, if possible - I'm very fond of that period of history.
If you're such an iconoclast, where were you when we trashed Constantinople?

bubby

I'm going to back out of this one. The GM hasn't been on since the 24th, so methinks his RL (work last I heard, pretty sure he's not staying away on purpose) has totally sucked him in. Poor guy! But with no responses my Muse has died for the story. Hopefully he'll make it back soon!  :-)

Neomah

Still interested in players for this, OP? Because I'm interested in playing.

Lunar Raven

Thanks for your interest in the game Neomah.  Due to my extended absence the original game lost momentum, but are currently in the process of planning a new and improved revision of the game, which will hopefully be re-launched in the near future.  You're welcome to come up with your character concept in the meantime or contact me directly if you'd like a hand in helping out!
Member of the INTP group.  What's yours?

Ons/Offs: Elliquiy; F-List
Current Status: Closed.  Only seeking a GM for a solo game.
My Tumblr Blog (NSFW; Mostly Impreg)

Lunar Raven's gallery of Desired Titillations
Idea & Request Thread

Phantomhive

I will attempt at putting a character together its been a super long time since I last RPd so I am seriously rusty.
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

la dame en noir

I find it easy enough to come up with a character for this game. What is it looking like, slave/warrior ratio wise? I have an idea for a slave.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

VonDoom

Well, I'm not certain about the other prior players and their intentions to return, but I was playing a warrior.
Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O

tyr4n02r

I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Mainly missing on Tuesdays, sorry.
Intro!  My Ons and Offs