Kara (Android!)

Started by paladincarvin, September 18, 2012, 11:33:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paladincarvin

http://youtu.be/G0KTUysrwgQ

(Is there any way to embed the video in this post? If anyone knows, please help me out.)

I want you to play Kara. I will play who acquires her. I say too much usually... so this time I'll let you talk. PM me or post in this thread.
I am Warp, creator and master of The Transdimensional Brothel, where I can make your dream come true, at the simple cost making sure my dream comes true.

paladincarvin

Here is the list of those likely able to afford her and wish to do so. This list assumes American clientele.

Politician:
City: Mayor of Metropolis (Seattle sized)/State Capital to Megalopolis sized city; City Council for Megalopolis.
State: Senate or Representative, Governor, Vice Governor.
Country: President, Vice President, Cabinet, Advisers, Secretaries (ie., State, Defense)

Military:
Anyone Colonel rank or higher.

Business:
CEOs, boards of trusties for any major corporation. High ranking bank officials. Stock Market power rollers.

Law:
Justices of Supreme Court and Justices of other major courts. District attorneys, attorney generals. Chief of Police for most cities, captains in the largest. Most FBI or CIA agents.

Other means of being rich:
Inheritance, Celebrity (actor, musician, other)

There is also the possibility that she never reached her true purchaser.

Accident:
Shipping mistake (unlikely to remain in person's control), purposeful shipping 'mistake' (diagnostics worker found a loop hole to send her off to a more... hospitable location), is damaged in shipping and sold at an 'As Is' auction.

Theft:
Hacked recipient entry, theft from buyer, burglary of buyer (planned assault of theft)

Black Market:
Purchased from a thief (see above)

Gift:
Few would receive this as a gift that wasn't immediately related to someone in the main list. The exception, I suspect, is a crime lord, mob boss, etc., who would be given the item after it was stolen or purchased on the black market.
I am Warp, creator and master of The Transdimensional Brothel, where I can make your dream come true, at the simple cost making sure my dream comes true.

seekeroftruth22

hi there! i would like to play Kara, even though im a guy in RL i RP mainly as girls, most for my little sis and my ex girlfriend both of which are gay. we RP all the time and acording to them i make a very good girl XD if you dont want me to because of my gender ill understand
I have taken the Oath of the Drake

paladincarvin

I have no issue of your RL gender. After all, Kara is only female because she was intended for a submissive, female role (and sexual use by males, most likely). Feel free to PM or discuss your thoughts here.

paladincarvin

I'd like to add (I know, new post, but it isn't a real bump because I doubt this will have moved from the top of the list from my last post) an interesting article I found on Kara and the story.

http://www.gamepodunk.com/_/analysis-opinions/quantic-dreams-kara-as-a-feminist-statement-r277

If you are interested in this RP, you should read that. How that effects your understanding of Kara is up to you.

seekeroftruth22

i am very interested!! reading that just made me want to play even more!!

paladincarvin

Send me a PM, it's still open. What were your ideas?

seekeroftruth22