This or that?

Started by belsammael, August 03, 2007, 02:06:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WyldRanger

Monopoly....I'm a sucker for long games ;)

Autumn days or Autumn nights?

Inkidu

Days! :D Nights are a little too chilly and you can't see the trees that well.

Take me home:

Taxi or country road?
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Nadir

Country road

Lace or ribbon?

Aeval

always lace  :)
silk or satin

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Paradox

Silk. It makes for a great boxers material.

Portable DVD player or that new Kindle thing from Amazon?

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Aeval

Portable DVD player...(isn't Kindle just for reading books? and DVD player can play movies)

waterbed or featherbed

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

AmazonPrincess

waterbed (well if I could I would choose none of them :P )

Flavored tea or flavored coffee

Forestshadow

Tea!

Roses or Carnations

Mordred

Carnations... I myself am not too much into flowers... but when giving, I think roses are great but slightly overrated. Plus, carnations just look so soft and fluffy... somehow this mind can't escape seeing them next to soft, lovely skin.

Sci-Fi or Fantasy?
*See Pillory*

Sabel

Totally Fantasy

Snakes or Spiders?

Aeval

spiders! *easier to get rid of!*

sunny cold day or warm rainy night

― Neil Gaiman

Paradox

Sunny cold day...mostly because that's what it is right how.

For the ladies--

A man who's too long or a man who's too wide?

For the menfolk--

Business casual or formal attire?

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Sonia

French accents.  Oui, Oui, mon cheri. 

Math or English?

Paradox

Quote from: Sonia on December 29, 2008, 09:43:21 PM
French accents.  Oui, Oui, mon cheri. 

Math or English?

...French accents was not one of the options. How did you come up with that?

English. Current students really have a shaky foundation with the language. It's sad, really.

In keeping with that theme, Science or History?

Maeven

Science... hands down.

Palm trees or Pine trees (and all that they imply)?
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Kangaroo

Quote from: Paradox on December 29, 2008, 02:42:06 PM
Sunny cold day...mostly because that's what it is right how.

For the ladies--

A man who's too long or a man who's too wide?

For the menfolk--

Business casual or formal attire?

A man who's too wide!!

Big tits or big butt?
People who bite the hand that feeds them, usually lick the boot that kicks them. ~Eric Hoffer

"There is a crack, a crack in everything; that's how the light gets in."   ~ Leonard Cohen

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Maeven on December 30, 2008, 08:43:57 PM
Science... hands down.

Palm trees or Pine trees (and all that they imply)?

Pine trees :).

Quote from: Kangaroo on December 31, 2008, 10:09:23 PM
A man who's too wide!!

Big tits or big butt?

Hmmm, big tits. I do not find big ass that attractive.

Now, travel into future or travel into far past (no chance determine which exact year nor any chance get back own time)?

Kangaroo

ahhhh.....  mountains high!

Maine or Texas?
People who bite the hand that feeds them, usually lick the boot that kicks them. ~Eric Hoffer

"There is a crack, a crack in everything; that's how the light gets in."   ~ Leonard Cohen

WyldRanger

Maine, much less heat.  :)

Snow and sunshine together, or Rain and sunshine together?

Kangaroo

Snow and sunshine -- more fun.

Bitter lemons or sour grapes?

Tanglefoot

I kind of like sour grapes....

rooftops or underground
We are all strangers in a strange land, longing for home, but not quite knowing what or where home is. We glimpse it sometimes in our dreams, or as we turn a corner, and suddenly there is a strange, sweet familiarity that vanishes almost as soon as it comes...

Kangaroo

mmmmmmmmmmm    rooftops............ reminds me of a time    hehe

Sailboat or kayak?

Tanglefoot

ah Kangaroo we meet again.

ummm kayak I think.

River or lake?
We are all strangers in a strange land, longing for home, but not quite knowing what or where home is. We glimpse it sometimes in our dreams, or as we turn a corner, and suddenly there is a strange, sweet familiarity that vanishes almost as soon as it comes...

Kangaroo

yes, we do....hello again

lake!!

Perception or sensation?

Tanglefoot

Perception is sensation....so I will take Perception

Sane or Crazy