Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Villagers Win]]

Started by Autumn Sativus, November 01, 2009, 10:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pixilicious

Pixi stepped out into the almost lonely street, gathering the folds of her dress around her legs, so as to not trip on them.  Waving at the ladies  and Teno as she passed them by, she graced both Elandra and LadySky with a wink of her own.

"I personally think Ryven is a fine choice for Sheriff as well," she said, a happy smile gracing her features as she thought about the man in question for the position.

Walking a bit further into the town, she stopped at an interesting looking place.  She smiled to herself, knowing the owner inside.  Looking around, she figured that since the town seemed bare enough, she had enough time to stop in for a visit with her favorite Muffin Man.

Going over to the door, she pushed it open, listening to the jingle of bells above, that no doubt alerted Ryven of her presence.  "Ryven?" she called out, going into the bakery, the door closing behind her. 

Finding an empty seat at the counter, she sat down, looking at her surroundings.
Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class

Valerian

Picking out a hut that looked among the least likely to fall down and putting her things there, Val hurried back to the town square for the voting, glad to do her civic duty.  "It's so difficult to decide!  I'll be different, I think, and vote for Elandra.  I'm sure she'll do a fine job, and Ryven, at least, should really have all his time free for his baking."  She smiled, imagining all sorts of wonderful new treats.

With her vote official, she went back to settle in a little more, then headed over to see if the bakery was ready for business yet.
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Elandra

While she was thankful she had been elected by one, she was not ready to become Sheriff just yet and as she walked across the street to where Ryven was setting up his bakery she smiled. Knocking on the door, she smiled and she stepped inside.

"Ryven, sir, I was wondering if I might strike a deal with you and purchase several dozen muffins each morning for my coffee shop?" she asked.
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Ryven

He smiled at Elandra from behind the counter, briefly turning to place a rack of muffins in the oven to bake.

"Marvelous idea!  I shall have them delivered for you.  I would also like to thank you for your vote."

He glanced over to Pixi before handing her a chocolate muffin.

Elandra

"Excellent, I am so glad you agree. Might it bring us both great fortune," she stated eying the chocolate muffin.

"Mind if I sample one of those?" She asked.

Ryven

"Feel free.  I would be a bad baker if I didn't let you sample the product you were buying."

He said before handing her a muffin.

Pixilicious

Quote from: Ryven on November 09, 2009, 05:53:12 PM
He smiled at Elandra from behind the counter, briefly turning to place a rack of muffins in the oven to bake.

"Marvelous idea!  I shall have them delivered for you.  I would also like to thank you for your vote."

He glanced over to Pixi before handing her a chocolate muffin.

Pixi glanced over at Ryven, a sweet smile on her features.  "You are most certainly welcome, dear!" she said, the enthusiasm coating her every word.  Peering off to her side, she waved to Elandra, having not seen the dame in quite some time.
Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class

Remiel

Remiel tied Princess, his ornery mule, to a tree and began to unpack the various boxes and packs from her back.  It was going to be a lot of work to re-settle this village, but with pluck, gumption, verve, and good old fashioned pioneer spirit, the villagers might just get Miller's Hollow thriving again.

"Sure, I'll vote for Ryven," said he, when asked for his vote.  "A Sheriff who dispenses both indiscriminate justice and blueberry muffins? How can you say no to that?"

Autumn Sativus

Votes for Sherrif
Ryven - 6 votes: Armanda Honey, Transgirlenstein, Pixilicious, Elandra, Remiel, RedPhoenix
Armanda Honey - 3 votes: Ryven, Teno, Shadowstrike2
Elandra - 1 vote: Valerian

Not yet voted: country, Izu, Kip, Marguerite, Scott
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Autumn Sativus

Saffron, just a passerby, wanders over to Ryven's shop to purchase a double chocolate muffin filled with de-stressness and wonderfulies, before disappearing out of town just as quickly as she appeared. ;D
Us against the world

Shadowstrike2

Shadowstrike2 walks around and happens to see what looks like an old library. He quickly checks it out knowing he will soon be needed for the vote to choose a leader. He sees hes got ample amounts of material. He smiles to himself. "Things are looking up." He says to himself. He then quickly goes out to make his vote.

"I would like to support to Ladysky for sheriff."

((Please remember to bold your votes everyone.))
Wanna get bit? *flashes fangs* Just Ask!
Who Doesnt Love Vampires?
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=51934.0 my ons and offs.

A Group Roleplay Idea. https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=52728.0 A&A Please read if your mad at me! :(

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=55156.0

RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix opens her windows and smiles happily at the beautiful summer day. "What a nice lovely village we have here. I don't see why we even need a sheriff, it's not like there are killer werewolves on the loose or anything. Oh wait...there are? Well then I suppose....umm....hmmm. I guess Ryven is the leading choice so I'll follow the crowd like a mindless sheep and hope it's all for the best."

She then skips off happily to pick flowers and sing songs about how werewolves are wusses.
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs
I move the stars for no one.

Scott

Scott opens the door to one of these houses and has a strange feeling he'd been there before. He looks at everyone getting settled in and writes Valerian on a piece of paper and puts it in the box.

Autumn Sativus

Votes for Sherrif
Ryven - 8 votes: Armanda Honey, Transgirlenstein, Pixilicious, Elandra, Remiel, RedPhoenix, Izu, Marguerite
Armanda Honey - 4 votes: Ryven, Teno, Shadowstrike2, LadySky
Valerian - 1 vote: Scott

Not yet voted: Kip
Us against the world

Izu

The young men was one of the last to arrive in the city as he had been carrying a few rather heavy chests. He finally managed to drag them to the small town's center where people were voting for a sheriff. He looked around and saw a few faces that he remembered from their long trip, smiling as he climbed on top of one of the chests and called. "I vote for Ryven!"

Once this was done he started seeking a nice small house that he could turn into his new library, though he wasn't all that sure if people from the village could read..

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Autumn Sativus

[[Marg, country, Kip... You're late for the polling. *cracks whip*  :P]]
Us against the world

Marguerite

[I will take that whip and use it on you love.]

Well, no matter what seems the darling Ryven is sheriff. I will vote for Ryven as well.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

country

On No! Not the whip!  Yummy!!  Hastily seeks suitable accommodation for the blacksmith shop.  This village is in dire need of some solid work.  Everyone will need bits and pieces to put everything together properly.   Rushes off to the new pub seeking Ladysky

RedPhoenix

Kip is having trouble voting.

Must be those long, werewolf like paws of his >:P

Elandra

Quote from: Marguerite on November 11, 2009, 10:41:45 AM
[I will take that whip and use it on you love.]

[Believes there are others much more worthy of the whip]

She took a bite of the muffin and it was the best she had ever tasted, the chocolate chips still warm melted over her tongue. Swallowing the scrumptious treat, she turned to Ryven and spoke, "these are incredible."

With one last smile, she retreated to her coffee shop, spending the next few hours cleaning it up. Soon the smell of fresh brewed coffee wafted throughout the village.

LadySky

LadySky spent the morning measuring her fellow villagers for various garments she planned to make for them. Her excitement grew as she pictured the lovely ladies in various "attire" and imagined the gentlemen walking about in her "designs". She could not however find Mr. Kip and with a sigh she returned to her dress shop and worked to clean and organize the space. Finally happy with the shops appearance she hung her sign on the door declaring herself to be open for business!

Again she made her way through the village, order book in hand just in case someone needed her services. "Kip! Mr. Kip! I need to measure you sir, where are you my dear friend?" she called out, her face furrowed in confusion.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

RedPhoenix

Red waves to LadySky as she pulls water up from the well. "Hey there, are you looking for Kip? I bet he was eaten by werewolves. Either that or he turned into one and is off chasing rabbits." She glances over the fields as if expecting to see him bounding along chasing bunnies.

"Oh, ummm do you have that dress ready yet? I don't want my corpse to look bad if I get torn apart by werewolves tonight."

Autumn Sativus

Final Votes for Sherrif
Ryven - 8 votes: Armanda Honey, Transgirlenstein, Pixilicious, Elandra, Remiel, RedPhoenix, Izu, Marguerite
Armanda Honey - 4 votes: Ryven, Teno, Shadowstrike2, LadySky
Valerian - 1 vote: Scott

No vote: Kip

With Kip seeming to have gone missing from the town, and the hours of light disappearing fast, the people of the town decide that they will wait no longer for a single vote. They gather again in the center of town to award Ryven with his Sheriff's badge. After a short acknowledgement of his newly appointed position, the people decide that it is getting late, and that they ought to be heading for their beds. And so concludes the first day for the newest inhabitants of Miller's Hollow. They head off to their beds, having no idea of what might be waiting for them in the light of the full moon.

Remaining Players:
Armanda Honey
country
Elandra
Izu
Kip
Marguerite
Pixilicious
RedPhoenix
Remiel
Ryven
Scott
Shadowstrike2
Teno
Transgirlenstein
Valerian

Remaining Roles:
5 Peasants
1 Seer
1 Executioner
1 Healer
1 Priest
1 Guardian
1 Halfbreed
3 Werewolves
1 Alpha
Us against the world

LadySky

After congratulating Sheriff Ryven happily LadySky makes her way to RedPheonix. "Yes I have that dress ready for you now!" She hands over her very first creation with trembling fingers and a hopeful heart.

Finally back in her little dress shop she locks up for the night and curls up under the covers in the small apartment above. She dreams of lovely men running around the village in nothing but......assless chaps!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Shadowstrike2

Gently heads to bed sleeping on a pile of old books.
Wanna get bit? *flashes fangs* Just Ask!
Who Doesnt Love Vampires?
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=51934.0 my ons and offs.

A Group Roleplay Idea. https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=52728.0 A&A Please read if your mad at me! :(

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=55156.0