hunted expirements and there hunters (closed)

Started by seekeroftruth22, March 07, 2013, 05:21:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seekeroftruth22

i am looking for a group of about 3 or 4 people to play with the storyline below, you get to pick your own power but it has to have a serious draw back that would make being a soldier overseas almost impossible.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
They volunteered.

Years later, as they looked back on their lives and wondered how they got to where they were, that would be what killed them. They had been told about the dangers, what might happen, and they still signed on the dotted lines. How could they not? The money offered for the project was substantial, and the promise of power was tempting.

Allow me to backtrack first. After the second world war, the United States decided that mass casualties wasn't the best way to fight the war. Scientists threw themselves behind creating supersoldiers. But the original test subjects were too rigid and inflexible and rejected the created serum. Their bodies couldn't handle the change. Thus, younger volunteers were sought after. The government looked for the desperate, or those who wouldn't be missed if the experiments went amiss.

But they didn't. The children survived. And they wielded powers never before seen. They were joyus – until they read the fine print on the contracts they had signed in ignorance. They were all owned, and the scientists took full advantage of that. For two years, the volunteers were nothing more than guinea pigs. They were regulated to numbers, and more than one was driven utterly insane. Perhaps they would have been let go earlier, but the scientists were hit with drawbacks. It depended on the nature of the person's power, but the drawbacks were vital enough that the volunteers were essentially useless as weapons.

Escape came in the form of human stupidity. A guard got careless with his utility belt, and, keys in hand, a group of experiments were able to escape. They split up and vowed to lay low, and never see each other again. That was three years ago.

Three days ago, there was an attack. One of the former experiments was accosted in her New York apartment by another superhuman. One who didn't have the drawbacks. A little less powerful, but a super none the less. She barely escaped but the pursuit continued. She realized that all the former experiments were being tracked down, one by one, and if they were going to survive, they needed to band together. With some help, she began her search for the others

for your person please post here that your interested then PM me this info i ahve filled it out for my person as a example

name: Nero
power:i can control electricity and use it to fight or to heal myself (if you ever played infamous you know my power ;) )
weakness: when there is no power i get very sick and have a very painful headache untill eather power is restord or i go into another area with power. also i cannot use guns then explode when i touch then because of the gunpower, and i cannot travel by car since then explode when i sit in them because of the gas. i can stand on cars or touch then with out this happening though.
city where you where hiding: Las Vegas
looks:

im adding in the ablility to be one of the hunters instead of the hunted, there powers are weaker but they have little if any weakness.

Name:
Power:
Looks:
I have taken the Oath of the Drake

azzmeister89

seekeroftruth22

alright PM me with this info

name:
power:
weakness:
city where you where hiding:
looks:

once we have 4 people ill send every one a link to the forum

azzmeister89

Ok i'll send that to you soon, sleep is required first however

seekeroftruth22

FireWave

This sounds very interesting! Mind if I join? :)
*Goes off to PM the character info*

seekeroftruth22

fire wav you are welcome to join,if you send in the charactor info you will be the firstto officaly join

Azuredee

Looks interesting, still looking for players?

seekeroftruth22

we are still looking, we need 2 more expirements

RainbowRian