Question about the Members-Only Non-Adult forum.

Started by Oniya, July 17, 2011, 01:23:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oniya

Is there a specific place to request a Non-Adult RP for members only?  The sub-forum only has actual stories-in-progress (and OOC threads), and the main Non-Adult request forum is obviously available to non-members as well.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Beguile's Mistress

Since it's for members only you could use the Solo Role Plays Wanted request forum and highlight that it's for Non-Adult role play.  Enforce that when prospective partners reply. ;D

Opheliac

Actually, Oniya is posting on my behalf, because she didn't know either... (and I griped about it in Bad & Ugly XD)... Im looking for a group game, not a solo. But the group request forum seems out of place in my opinion...

Oniya

* Oniya has insatiable curiosity, and it seemed like a useful thing to know.

Actually, now that I think back, Valerian used to advertise the 'Mafia' games in the Group Game area with a 'Non-Adult' caveat.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Beguile's Mistress

It's really the only place available and the best place if you want to attract the attention of a lot of members.  You can use a title like:  Recruiting for a Great Non-Adult Group Game.

Quote from: Oniya on July 17, 2011, 01:34:10 AM
* Oniya has insatiable curiosity, and it seemed like a useful thing to know.

Actually, now that I think back, Valerian used to advertise the 'Mafia' games in the Group Game area with a 'Non-Adult' caveat.

She does.  Maybe ask her if that would be a good place for your ad. ;D

Opheliac

Hokay then. I guess I'll make a new post there.