Mass Effect: Element Zero (Open to all, a large scale sci fi)

Started by Dunnuck, July 23, 2010, 07:49:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dunnuck

Ok, so this is based around the universe of Mass Effect. It does not piggy back much off of the trilogy and centers around distribution of the rare element zero. The council has put a ban on an unauthorized sale or distribution of element zero, causing an outbreak of illegal trade and creating a dangerous web of cut-throat groups. Comment if interested, story will be deeper than this, this is just a briefing.

And this will not effect the amount of effort put into the Dragon Age RP

TheWhiteEmperor

Abscences and Apologies || On's and Off's

I will be gone for an indeterminate amount of time. Sorry for the inconvenience. Love you all, you will be missed. 7/9/16

Wyrd

I love Mas Effect! I'd like to reserve a spot if you would have me.
Ragtime Dandies!

Dunnuck

Of course, Wyrd. And I promise this time around you will get a more dominant role XP

Ok, if we can get one or two more people, we can get this thing rolling. And I am completely reworking the plot, but it will be good I promise.

TheWhiteEmperor

I am also willing to put my lead foot forward and help you in any way I can. Just give me the word.

I will be gone for an indeterminate amount of time. Sorry for the inconvenience. Love you all, you will be missed. 7/9/16

TheWhiteEmperor

C'mon! One more player and we can this $#!^ going!

BUMPITY-BUMP-BUMP!

discordantentity

Sure ting!  I've got a ME character already made elsewhere, just need to update.  Kind of a person on the council's side however, but she's a renegade concept.

TheWhiteEmperor

discordantentity

I have to edit her today abit, anyways I want to read the time frame and a few posts before doing so.

Geradine

The view from behind a scope puts everything into perspective.

There are many things you can tell about a person by the way he/she writes. -me, i think.

Geradine

The view from behind a scope puts everything into perspective.

There are many things you can tell about a person by the way he/she writes. -me, i think.

TheWhiteEmperor

Dunnuck