Twins Heavy Bondage Crave NOW! f/f or m/f

Started by HeyHiHello, July 11, 2010, 12:54:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeyHiHello

Soo, I want some sibling action! I was thinking of maybe this:

My character is a female. She is a twin of your character. Gender does not matter. The twins were really close together ever since they were toddlers knowing every little secret about each other. At about the age of 14, you character goes crazy, doing something horrible (what that is is up to you), and ends up in a mental hospital. At the age of 18, your character breaks out, kidnapping the twin for revenge, hence my character is the one that called the mental hospital, causing your character to be hospitalized.

Eh, just something I thought of now, really wanting to do this. PM me for changes, requests, etc.

Foxfyr

I'm interested with this concept. I'm usually not an overly dominant player, but for some reason I feel like I can provide what you are looking for in this case. I'm posting from my phone at the moment, but will be back on my computer in a few more hours. Once there, I will be glad to iron out the details of this RP with you if you're interested in having me as a partner. Sorry in advance for the blank profile, I just got accepted yesterday and am planning on filling it out this evening.

HeyHiHello

Its alright. And I'd love to discuss the details with you later.

Foxfyr

I'm now home and able to discuss this RP until we get this thing ready for launch.  :-)

So how were you thinking about having this story play out?  Something that is focused on that single scene or did you want to put some focus on the hunt?

HeyHiHello

mostly the kidnapping scene, somewhere abandoned like an old park or a creek, and the revenge

Foxfyr

Alright, well I think we can put this in the "one shot stories" section then.  I assume the revenge portion involves rape, yes?

HeyHiHello

Foxfyr

Alright, we'll just see how things progress then.  ;)

Go ahead and write up the In-Character and let's get this thing rolling.