Player looking for adult content solo system games...

Started by Vanity Evolved, October 15, 2008, 10:25:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vanity Evolved

I'll be honest; the title pretty much sums up my feelings on this subject. While looking for some freeform one-on-ones around Elliquiy, I've decided maybe I should once again pick up my search for system based games? In particular, I'm looking for something heavy on both rollplaying and roleplaying, using either Exalted, Scion, DnD (3.5, Pathfinder, 4e) or AFMBE.

I do have two specific requests, at the moment – I'm open to other systems and other ideas, but I would literally kill a small puppy (even two!) if I could find a female GM who'd be willing to run one of the following for me (I say female as I do enjoy sexual content in the following, and do not feel comfortable roleplaying such scenes with a male, as homophobic as that may sound):

Exalted/Scion: So, you know the drill; the Solar Exalted have started to show their face after all this time, and Creation is going to Hell in a hand basket. Insert your average Joe mortal, fighting to survive a series of destined events thrown his way, leading to his Exaltation and building of power to take on the superpowers of the world. Huge battles, epic sexual romances, power gathering and city building... You know, everything that makes Exalted amazing. In the case of Scion, this could be anything from a student Scion of Hachiman or Odin, something similar.

Star Wars/DnD: Similar to the former; large battles, epic romances and the like, but in this case, in their respective settings. Unlikely hero building to hero or Jedi proportions, in a somewhat dark and over-the-top world... maybe with even dragonriding for the fantasy variant. In these systems, I would love something more like Knights of the Old Republic 2 and The Force Unleashed's love-child; one guy, gaining powers outside of pure levelling up and the like, cranking the Force and Jedi action up to 11, pulling Star Destroyers from the sky with pure Force mastery, taking on armies of orcs and the like... this would be discussed much more through rMail.

If anyone is interested in running such a game, drop me a PM, contact me through either AIM or MSN (my names are on my profile), or leave a contact here on my thread and I'll get in touch with you as soon as possible. =) Hope to hear from you soon. <3

Vanity Evolved

Just a bump to say I'm still about and looking; and add Anima: Beyond Fantasy to the above list of systems I'd like to try.