Nudity Galor

Started by Kakuja, December 15, 2010, 12:45:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kakuja

I've recently found that I have a thing for nudity and a nudity urge though I have found no one that seems to know how to do it right so I've brought it here to the place that usually gives me very good rpiers. Now then I do have a few ideas:

Nudity fair

You <or I or both of us> head to the fair in town where we find a booth a fortune tellers booth and head in. Once inside she secretly hypnotizes us to have this uncontrollable urge to strip naked and we can't stop our hands from stripping us. This could happen anywhere at any time after we kiss and then we are stuck naked for some odd reason for 24 hours. Once that is over it'll happen again whenever we kiss but not last a full 24 hours maybe only a few hours.

A school of no clothes

You <or I or both of us> attend college when we find a magic book in the library that zaps us with this urge to strip right there and this urge comes and goes at times we will wanna strip so bad and other times we will feel so humiliated for being naked yet oddly cant get dressed.

Basically Looking for someone who likes public nudity or nudity in any way shape or form the main focus will be nudity. This could also be done to me and all will be explained to the best of my ability. Literacy is preferred but not needed so long as I don't get single-sentence posts we should be okay.
Any other ideas please offer them up ^^
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=111464.msg4844029#msg4844029

Please RP with me as this place feels very empty to me.

Mystic Mika

Its an odd RP idea, but I would like to talk over your nudity rp ideas because they seem like they could be alot of fun and a challenge to do well. :-*
The difference between saving the world and blowing it up is all in the toss of the dice.

EveSK

That sounds interesting. :)
I would like to do either of the roleplays with you!

Kakuja

right then wanna discuss it in pm?
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=111464.msg4844029#msg4844029

Please RP with me as this place feels very empty to me.

EveSK

We can email. My email is on my profile.