News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Moth fluttering in your face...

Started by Giant Moth, June 21, 2007, 04:18:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Giant Moth

...for attention!

It's been a while since I had an active game on E, my last game imploded upon me, as I realised holding in a game of up to 8 seperate solo threads was extremly draining. Which made it end up implode on itself. So sorry for anyone who enjoyed that, the Caverns of Chaos game...

But I'd like to start up one-two games, with my upcoming summer freedom! So anyone out there willing? I usually enjoy games containing plentifull of bondage, bdsm in general is always welcome. Other than that just about any sort of schmex, and other stuff... got more in my on & offs. I'd do just about any sort of setting, but the enjoyment levels go from fantasy-modern-scifi-medieval. And I can play both male and female in these sort of scenes, provided they contain any of the above mentioned.

Right now havn't got that many ideas, but talk to me and we can work something out. There was this one thing though... know of the Game Over fetish? Got that one from 4chan really, it's those kind of scenes where you've got someone - the protagonist just fail, and suffers the price of failure. Whatever that may be. This was sort of the theme of Caverns of Chaos, if you played it or read it. Dosn't have to be anything big, like just falling to the dark lord and geting smexed over. I find it strangely attractive for say something more trivial to happen ie the important hero must deliver the news of the dark lords plot... but got captured by bandits and sold into slavery. Game over -_-

Now if I havn't scared you off completly with my crazy, mothy, swedish ideas, reply! Anything works really, just name your idea.

You can also PM me, if you're shy.
Giant mother cuter than you!

schnookums

Well, I had a lotta fun with the last game, so I'd be happy to play with ya again if you'd want to. :)

Giant Moth

Giant Moth

More games are always welcome, of course :)

kongming

*pokes Giant Moth*

I was enjoying the one on one you were running for me, until you realised you had too much on your plate. I'm happy to play a one on one with you, if you have ideas. At this very moment, I can't think of anything, as it's around time I had a nap.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9536.msg338515

Dynadin

I'll play with the moth! Beasties and BDSM sounds like fun ^.^ Maybe with a werewolf..

Giant Moth

This is still relevant. People go missing... so hi!

ChrissaM

What Dynadin said... beasties and BDSM is right down my alley.  Amber's too, for that matter, although she's more the type to play a sub, where I'm a bit more domme.  Er... which were you looking for, or was it either?
Ons and Offs - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=8762.new#new
I'm open to literally just about anything.  Ons and Offs is just general info.  Ask me if you've got an idea!  I don't bite people who ask!  Unless they want to be bitten...