News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Tiffany’s (Brothel)

Started by YoungNWet, October 31, 2010, 02:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YoungNWet

ok, Charisma, can you make the topic and post a bit about you finding out about the brothel ( maybe a poster of a flyer) and then entering into the brothel?

Raphael

Quote from: YoungNWet on November 13, 2010, 04:23:44 AM
ok, Charisma, can you make the topic and post a bit about you finding out about the brothel ( maybe a poster of a flyer) and then entering into the brothel?

Of course I can. You will have it within a few hours. I'm guessing that since there are no pointers towards a particular setting, I should come up with something to set up the tone? Very well. I'm working on it.

Kate

i have a desire to be a extremely wealthy client.

I was thinking of being a  herm who desires to have children and wants to rent or buy mothers for the "service" as she can't find any romantically.  Would any consider this ok ?

minerva7790

Quote from: Kate on November 13, 2010, 04:54:08 AM
i have a desire to be a extremely wealthy client.

I was thinking of being a  herm who desires to have children and wants to rent or buy mothers for the "service" as she can't find any romantically.  Would any consider this ok ?

Sounds pretty interesting to me! ;)
'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

YoungNWet

Only if i get to play with her ;)

Raphael

YoungNWet, I'm currently working on the entry post. When I post it, I'll paste the link here. Please read it whenever you can and PM me if something seems unsatisfactory or you wish me to change things around, add or delete something.

YoungNWet

ok will do, thank you Charisma :) *kisses*

Raphael

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=88714.msg3884986#msg3884986

Here it is :-) Entry post to Tiffany's lobby. I hope it's ok! -kisses back-

Talia

Nice post Charismaxxx... :)

Do you think you can make another post. A place where all the character profile's can be found. :) Oh and maybe throw in a discussion page for plot and story development ^_^
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Revenent

I'm guessing it's alright if I throw in my intro post now? I don't see any reason to wait.

Raphael

Revenent

Are we supposed to post our own in that thread?

Raphael

Um... I suppose it should be alright to post, but since I'm not the GM of this game, I have no idea lol. I just do the dirty work ;)

One more thing - I think it would be relevant if each of you would add into their character info the role in the RP - customer or girl. At it's what I did... lol.

CmdrRenegade

I apologize.  I'm still interested.  I had just gotten really busy.  Here's my client

Name: Malan Reynald
Race: Human
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 180 pounds
Penis Size: 8'

Physical Characteristics: Tall with chestnut hair.  His skin is tanned and scarred from years of battle on the seas.  Despite this, he has taken great care to maintain his looks, especially while on shore.  Even when ashore, he stills prefers dark clothing and high leather boots to accentuate his height.  He also wears an eyepatch from an old battle wound that left him blind in his right eye.

Personality: His pirate crews know him as firm but fair and has always rewarded his crew generously for loyalty and bravery.  On the shore, he can be quite the scoundrel, sometimes for profit, sometimes for fun.  Those who've met him speak of his fun-loving spirit and his love of wine, women, and song. 

Biography: Captain Reynald started as an honest sailor on a merchant ship, the Bountiful.  However, the captain and quartermaster were cruel souls who too generous to give out lashes for minor offenses.  He banded his crew together easily and made the two walk the plank.  They took the ship for themselves, renaming it the Revenge and began a life of piracy with Reynald as their captain.  He has carved a reputation on the high seas through both great mercy and great ruthlessness.  He has done this so more ships would surrender without a fight.  Tiffany's is a place he means to visit as the ladies have always been great fun and the town tends to ask few questions. 
"Every creative act is open war against The Way It Is."-Tycho Brahe of Penny Arcade

I'm CmdrRenegade and these are my Ons and Offs and Apologies and Abcenses on Elliquiy.

Revenent

Quote from: charismaxxx on November 13, 2010, 07:32:38 AM
Um... I suppose it should be alright to post, but since I'm not the GM of this game, I have no idea lol. I just do the dirty work ;)

Were you responding to this post? V

Quote from: Revenent on November 13, 2010, 07:20:56 AM
I'm guessing it's alright if I throw in my intro post now? I don't see any reason to wait.

Well, I'll just go ahead and post, and if YNW sees any issue with out (I don't see what problem there could be), then I'd be more than happy to delete it and hold off for later. :-)

Raphael

Quote from: Revenent on November 13, 2010, 07:36:02 AM
Were you responding to this post? V

Well, I'll just go ahead and post, and if YNW sees any issue with out (I don't see what problem there could be), then I'd be more than happy to delete it and hold off for later. :-)

Yes, and alright :P

Talia

*Claps and cheers at seeing another human entering the picture.*  YES :)

Sorry ...just had to
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

YoungNWet

mmm fresh meat :)

I want Tiffany to be ageless is that ok? maybe a vampire or something more kinky?

Revenent

Quote from: YoungNWet on November 13, 2010, 08:25:39 AM
mmm fresh meat :)

I want Tiffany to be ageless is that ok? maybe a vampire or something more kinky?

Your RP, you be whatever you want (although kink is always supported by me ;) ).

Raphael

I have a question now. There's two guys who entered the brothel at the same time - Aphael and Letholdus. The Brothel Mistress only acknowledged the presence of one - and I can't tell which one it is. So um, can we please do this right, guys? Seriously... a group RP requires a little more concentration.

Revenent

Quote from: charismaxxx on November 13, 2010, 08:32:53 AM
I have a question now. There's two guys who entered the brothel at the same time - Aphael and Letholdus. The Brothel Mistress only acknowledged the presence of one - and I can't tell which one it is. So um, can we please do this right, guys? Seriously... a group RP requires a little more concentration.

I was wondering this too, but I figured she was referring to your character since my character would seem to be one she already knows.

YoungNWet

so Revenent you posted while i was posting :O

It was Charisma's character

Revenent

Well, I think you beat out the slime girl in terms of most fantastical character.

Kate