Seeking partners of all types

Started by FetishFantasies, May 04, 2014, 08:02:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FetishFantasies

Hello Members of Elliquiy!!

I am coming back after a long break and am trying to get another new good story going with some exceptional writers. I am very open minded and willing to discuss any and all pairings and activities you may have fot us. Below is a basic layout of some of the things I am looking for.

Right now I am most interested in starting a Pokemon RP with many elements involved in which I play an adventurer and my partner would play the environment in an adventure. Please PM if interested.

Character I will play:
-Futa
-Female
-Hermaphrodite
-Male

Character you will play:
-Futa
-Female
-Hermaphrodite
-Non-Human (open to suggestions)
-Male (not particularly interested but if you have a good scene I might consider it)

Scenes
-open to suggestions
-incest
-teacher/student
-D/S
-Sci-fi/Fantasy
-Pokemon
      I am very interested in a Pokemon RP of any sort especially one with pokephilia
-Star Wars

As you may have noticed I am not particularly picky as to the type of scene you may want to play, however the further from the norm the better.

I am looking for a partner who will commit to a detailed/semi-detailed RP. No one liners. I am logged on almost everyday, but I don't expect the story to move that quickly due to the peskiness of RL. Let me know if your interested.

Hope to here from you soon!!  ;D
Only by acknowledging your fantasies do you hold the key to passion

Decrepitdan

what  are some kinks youd like to involve in a foot  fetish rp?  it's one of my many interests. lol  so color me Interested.