kobrakid92 Yu Yu Hakusho Romance LunWolf

Started by LunaWolf, April 29, 2013, 12:14:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LunaWolf

Alright so we know the basic Idea for this roleplay

Kenoma had been pasing about his office for a while as it seemed. He sighed as he looked around. 'I'm in soo much trouble..' He thought and soon he seen the woman he trusted more. "Botan go and grab the gang it's time to get back together" He said as the blue haired woman nodded to Keonma and went off to grab the so called bang.

Once at the house Botan smiled as she noticed everyone. "Hey listen Konema, has a noher assignment for ou guys, Yusuke is off so just you guys need to come" She siad as she looked to Kurama, Hiei and Kubara. She lead them to the office as she bowed to the prince of spirit world and soon left.

Keonma looked to the gang. "Alright this came in not long ago, a demon has escaped from his cell in the jail and is going into the tournament that is coming up, he is worse he the last guys you guys fought so you need to be extra safe and carfeul, thats why I'm giving you guys one of my best that I know."

He said and soon the doors opened and a woman who had long black hair came in, wearing a thank top, which you could see her snake tattoo and a paire of blue jean shorts. "This is Athena, she will be your new Yusuke" He said as he looked to the girl. "Hey" She said as she waved to the gang and smiked. "Don't even try to hit on me orange head" She said as she smirked and seen the shocked look on his face.
"We have doomed the Wolf not for what it is, but for what we have deliberately and mistakenly perceived it to be..the mythologized epitome of a savage, ruthless killer..which is, in reality no more than a reflexed images of ourself."
Ons & Offs Requesting! Apologies and Absences

kobrakid92

Hiei, Kurama, and Kuwabara all followed Botan into Koenma's office and listened to the rough details. Kuwabara and Kurama both looked when the person that would replace Yusuke walked in. "It seems the new demon king can't be bothered for assistance." Hiei said with a chuckle. A year ago, four years after the first demon world tournament, Yusuke won the tournament and was made king of demon world where he currently resided until his term was over. "Anything else you care to tell us about this demon. A name, any special powers we should know about." asked Hiei. His gaze shifted to the right when he heard Kuwabara snap back with some smart mouth comment.

Hiei's eyes then fell upon the new comer to the group. He recognized her snake tattoo but hadn't heard a lot about her. He wondered if she was up to par with what they were in for. From what he could tell her power paled in comparison to all of them, though he let it slide for the time being. It wouldn't be the first time someone had managed to hide their true power from him. "Koenma, are you sure she'll be of any use to us?" asked Hiei, slightly annoyed.

LunaWolf

Koenma laughed and looked to Hiei and then to the girl. She nodded and looked to them all. "All you need to know about me is my name which you heard from Koenma and that I'm the leader of this group, this man we are going after he goes by many names, from what I have been told" She said as she looked to them. "He goes by Shadow, possesser and as of reciently" She smirked. "Damien" She said.

She looked to each of them. "I know each and every one of you Kuwabara you got your spirit power from being with Genki and Yusuke, Hiei you were evil after the three objects and then Koenma made you a deal you couldn't refuse, while Kurama he turned himself in and Koenma let him of feasy" She smiked as she seen the shocked look on Kuwabara's face.

"I was the one on your cases, I'm a decective for the spirit world, some of yu may know me by my demon name" She smirked as she loked at her tattoo and Hiei's wrapped arm. "Ah the dragon huh?" She smirked and soon loke dto Koenma. "Sir if you don't mind I like to get guys all filled in as soon as possible" She said as Koenma noddded and sent them off.
"We have doomed the Wolf not for what it is, but for what we have deliberately and mistakenly perceived it to be..the mythologized epitome of a savage, ruthless killer..which is, in reality no more than a reflexed images of ourself."

kobrakid92

Hiei couldn't help but smirk when she said she was the new leader. He wondered if she knew at all how he operated. While the others would most likely follow orders, Hiei on the other hand would do what he thought was best and not care about the results as long as it got them closer to their goal. He had to hand it to her though, she definitely did her homework though a few details were left out but it didn't matter much to him. He watched as she glanced to her arm then to his. Granted it wasn't any secret about his power of the dragon, though he was a little surprised to actually meet someone that may be somewhat familiar with it.

"Alright let's get this started and done with. The next demon world tournament is in two years and I'd like to train more so I can knock Yusuke from his throne." said Hiei as he turned to walk out with the others. As they all walked Kurama looked over to Athena. "So how long has this demon been loose for? Surly he's been out for quite a while to cause this much of a stir." asked Kurama in a curious tone. Kuwabara nodded in agreement with Kurama while Hiei kept his eyes forward, listening to the details.

LunaWolf

Ahena nodded to what Kurama was saying. "He has been out for less then a year, I had some best of my people on it and then he just dissappared" She said as she sighed. "I found out he had been hiding out in the woods, he took over a man's soul and killed his chidren who were both twins and five years of age, his wife and ten the man killed himself. The demon is entering the tournament to kill all of the humans so the world is going tobe run by demons" She said as she contiuned to walk. "This demon is dangerious, he will find out the close thing to you an use it against you, so be warned when and if you see him, ry and clear your mind, do not think about anything or anyone" She said as she stopped and looked to them. "You go it, that is how he gets his power, once he gets s soul in his comand it's all over, he can even take over a dmeons soul" She said as she looked to Hiei. "Being too cocky can get you into trouble" Sh stated as she soon stopped at a large house. "Welcome to your new homes, for the remainder, you guys will stay in school, Hieie you are to join them in school and I'll be around"

She said as she sighed and soon wet up the stairs. They had thier own seperate rooms, filled with stuff they likes and anything else they could think of. They would see a dome like building beside them, which was a training area for them. There was a large fridge and freezer in the kitchen and what ever they wanted to do was in the house. She had soon come back down stairs and smirked, as she was wearing a training bra and some shorts.. "Now lets see what you guys have in you" She smirked as she lead them over toward the Dome.

kobrakid92

Hiei listened to the details as he walked. In just under a year this demon had caused enough trouble to get them called in on it. He had to give him props for it. Once they got to the house they all looked up, listening to Athena's instructions. "Setting a demon loose in a human school, you've got to be kidding me." said Hiei, turning to face Athena. "Look I don't care who you are or who you think you are. I'm not going to some human school while I'm supposed to be in demon world." he said pointing his finger at her. "Oh come on Hiei, it's not that bad." said Kuwabara. "You should at least try to give it a chance." said Kurama. "No." said Hiei sternly as he walked into the house. The others shrugged and followed after him.

It didn't take them long to find and pick their own rooms. Kuwabara went in and resumed his studies so he wouldn't fall behind while Kurama checked in with his family. Hiei went into his room and lied down on the bed and got some rest. He awakens a short while later and goes downstairs to find the others. It wasn't too long before Hiei heard Athena coming down the stairs. He gave her a quick look over before they all got up and followed her over to the Dome. Once inside Kurama and Kuwabara started training with each other. Hiei looked over to Athena before stepping into the ring. "I'm more curious if you have what it takes to fight alongside us." challenged Hiei.

LunaWolf

Athena looked to Kurama and Kuwabara fight. She looked to Hiei as she smirked. "Oh I think I can" She said as she soon moved her body a bit as she smirked. "You don't know what you are getting into Hiei" She said as she smirked. "Lets u the stakes a bit" She smirked as she removed her shoes. "If I win, you will follow me and do as I say as long as Im the leader" She smirked as she looked to him. "If you win, I'll do what ever you want me to" She said.

Once she was ready she soon chuckled and it seemed as if she had went into the shadows. No one could see her, she soon moved and pounce don Hiei. If she had landed the pounce, she smirked as she pinned him down and it felt as if some shadows were tying him down. If not, she would nodded. "I'm glad your a challenge" She said as she soon ran at him in demon speed as she went to land a punch on his face hoping to send him back a bit.

kobrakid92

Hiei smirked at her challenge. "Fine. I accept your challenge." He watched as her body went to shadows then moved to pounce on him. He completely ready for her abilities but was lucky enough to catch her first move. He quickly sidestepped, her just barely missing him, then turned to face her. He went to draw his sword when he was suddenly met by her fist to his face. He quickly recovered and smirked at her speed. "Not bad. But now it's my turn." he said as he drew his sword. He quickly charged at her, slashing at her or at least what he thought was. While he couldn't see her physical form he could see the trace of her outline in the shadows.

He kept slashing at her outline, not really wanting to waste his Jagan eye or his dragon of the darkness flame on her. He raised his sword, leaving his body exposed, in the hopes she'd take the bait. If she did he would quickly dodge her attack and kick her from the side. If not he would just bring his sword straight down.

LunaWolf

Athena smirked as she had made a few copies of her self, while her real self stood by and watched she seen that as he slashed at her outline, it melted itno the shadows, soon her other copied was kicked to the side, while he was more focused on the fake her, she took the chance as she soon turned herself in a large snake like being, wrapping her body around him as she smirked. "Looks like little demon got himself caught" She smirked and soon blew some fire at him.

kobrakid92

Hiei was caught off guard when he felt something wrap around him tightly. "What the?" he asked, looking up to see it was Athena. He grunted at her taunt, not being able to move his arms. His survival instinct kicked in when she blew the fire at him. His energy quickly roared to life, creating a barrier between him and the fire. "Impressive, but not good enough." he said as he moved his sword in his hand so the blade as against her snake like body. He slowly worked his wrist, pushing the blade up and down trying to cut into her skin. "Once I'm free of your grasp it's over. You know that right?" he said idly. Once he was free he planned on using both his jagan eye and his dragon of the darkness flame. He was done toying with her and wanted to end it quickly.