News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Doormat Three: Return of the Welcome

Started by Aethyrium, September 26, 2022, 04:27:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judge

Hopefully I filled out my introduction questionnaire properly.  I do find it a bit overly prescriptive, because I'd rather include all my relevant roleplaying information in a personalized way within a request thread. 

Now, I understand there's a need to baseline the rules and the expected decorum for the spectrum of orientations and genders on the site, but I wonder if the vetting nature of the questionnaire be more streamlined or made more overtly a "user agreement" to participate as appropriate by the sites rules. 

Sigma Femcel Girlboss

Sigma Femcel Girlboss has arrived. Please, hold your applause.

RedPhoenix

Well that's quite the username! Welcome to E! :)
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

Sigma Femcel Girlboss

Thanks for the welcome! And yeah, username was loosely inspired by this meme lol (fully sfw link, she just like me fr).

Envious

PiscesDream

Hello everyone! Looking forward to the weekend after a looooong week. How about you guys?

Sigma Femcel Girlboss

same lmao. had to dig 15k lbs of dough by hand today and i am so ready to sleep it off.

PiscesDream

Quote from: Sigma Femcel Girlboss on April 05, 2024, 01:32:58 PMsame lmao. had to dig 15k lbs of dough by hand today and i am so ready to sleep it off.
Oof! That sounds like hardwork. I've just been burning my eyes in front of a screen.

RedPhoenix

Hope you all have wonderful weekends! I am hoping I do too! :D

Sigma Femcel Girlboss

made a cajun honey rum ham on the bbq. came out pretty good.

RedPhoenix

Cajun honey sounds like a lovely flavor!

Peripherie

Anything 'hot honey' is a fav of mine. Sounds yum!
"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher
storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." - Rabindranath Tagore

Sigma Femcel Girlboss

the glaze was actually really easy. it was just butter, honey, red pepper flakes, cayenne pepper, italian seasoning, black pepper, and crushed garlic.

and msg, but i use msg any time i'm cooking meat.

Sigma Femcel Girlboss

accidentally slept 12 hours yesterday. rip

PiscesDream

Quote from: Sigma Femcel Girlboss on April 09, 2024, 09:35:49 PMaccidentally slept 12 hours yesterday. rip
And here I am running on 4 :') envious of people who can be an absolute machine with little to no sleep.

Brokk

The time change is hitting me weird this year. I just don't seem to be sleepy at night but no matter how late I stay up, I still wake up around the same time.  So I'm getting less and less sleep. Ugh. I think I need to start napping more often or something.

Sigma Femcel Girlboss

went to the store for 5 items and they were out of all of them -_-

Sigma Femcel Girlboss

Quote from: Sigma Femcel Girlboss on April 11, 2024, 09:24:27 PMwent to the store for 5 items and they were out of all of them -_-

upd8: was able to get the stuff i needed on my way home from work

RedPhoenix

thedarkerdelights

Made a pizza for the first time today and it wasn't half bad, despite multiple minor hiccups.  Reviews were much better than expected. Using a mixer eliminates like 80% of all the labor, and the combination of bread, cheese, and tomato sauce is very hard to screw up, flavor-wise. Highly recommend that everyone try it at least once in their lives. Easy, feel-good bake.