Holodeck fantasies

Started by RedEve, May 12, 2013, 08:28:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedEve

Holodeck fantasies

The setting of this game would be the Star Trek universe, but it would not be about exploration or even space-faring. Rather it would center around the sole survivor of a federation ship that crash-landed on a remote planet. With the rest of the crew gone, our hero would manage to restore power to the replicators, life support and one holodeck. The life support systems and the replicator would sustain him physically, but for his mental well-being he would spend his time in the holodeck. Where he would initially program the holodeck for everyday situations that mimick his earlier life on board of the ship, after a while he would bore of this and instead spend his days living through his increasingly more creative and far-out sexual fantasies.

I would be playing the female characters in his holodeck fantasies, and I am looking for a player to take the role of the main protagonist. This one on one will not be first come, first serve, I will seriously consider all of the candidates and then select one, provided I get at least one candidate with whom I want to attempt this game. I am looking for a moderately paced game, based upon the preferences of my partner. I do not intend for this to be more than a two, maximum three posts a week game (per player). I am okay with it slowing down to one post a week at times.

If you want to be considered for this game, send me a PM or leave a message here.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list